SEA:Mariners acquire Dee Gordon to play center
INT:Tigers pursuing Japanese RP Yoshihisa Hirano

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pNHMEcCNTXw?t=2h11m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for cubs

MARINERS!

Didi is elite. This will be his breakout season

Reminder that the team from San Fransisco are called the Gnats because they're all annoying bugs who won't go away, even when they're insignificant.

Their crying about this point only proves they are gnats.

>does Wrigley not have beer every 20 feet?
Yeah, but once you get yourself situated in the bleachers, you don't want to give up your territory since it's first come first serve.

>newfag is going to post this every thread in hopes that it will catch on
>it won't

As expected from the basement.

Anyone here make out with guys for free beer?

>walk off grand slam
fug

WHAT IF I HIT

IT FROM THE BACK

FOR THE CUBS

You Reckerposters seriously need to get your heads checked

why would a straight guy get his head checked?

Recker can check my head anytime

Can Anthony Recker fix the Mets? Is he the "big" answer that they've been searching for?

That's nice

That one guy's so sloppy to make all that trash

>When threatened, the Gnatfag has to attack the team that ruined their meme magic

>gnatfag
>I posted a picture of kenny earlier
You are so fucking slow lifelong. You couldn't even banter with a whos fan correctly

Will Judge and Stanton rotate positions on and off the field?

no, judge is a bottom

>The gnatfag, when threatened, will attempt to scapegoat another fanbase for his shitposting.

>scapegoat
>being this delusional
You are so amusingly dumb.

>All the gnatfag can do is post 'no u' and reaction images now after being called out

>started kennyposting
>no ur not a whos fan, you're a fan of this team now
Whatever you say sperg

>gnats

>gnats

Gnatsfags retreating to lick their wounds after being thoroughly blown the fuck out

Reminder that this actually happened last year.
youtu.be/pNHMEcCNTXw?t=2h11m54s

the greatest start of Moore's career and it all came crashing down

im going to sleep
give me a reason to wake up

Don't wake up actually

>reminder that the giants are the only team featured in "The Room" and this makes them indisputably the best team

>jints

>gants

Reminder that every single defensive metric is an RPG stat for nerds with too much free time

>giants
>same size as everybody else

Isn't kenny a giants player?

>gnats

The playoff teams all the """"""""""experts"""""""""' are going to pick for next season:

Yankees
Red Sox
Indians
Astros
Angels

Nationals
Cubs
Cardinals
Dodgers
Giants

can't wait for all of them to be wrong desu

>cubs
I wonder if they'll finally stop posting when they don't make it or when they don't sign harper

>Indians
>Dodgers

Why does a player get knocked out after 3 tries?

Which player is the greatest "ass"et to his team?

>one is in a weak division
>other is nlcs winners
It's not hard to see why they were picked

Nobody is going to pick the Giants. And outside of Milwaukee/Colorado/Minnesota/St. Louis/Arizona swiping a wildcard, it looks pretty spot on. Maybe Pittsburgh if everything breaks perfectly.

I'm thinking we see a cheeky Minnesota win the central. The Rockies are a fucking meme though. So are the Diamondbacks.

Experts will not pick the Angels I think. I'll take the Twins over the Angels.

>Experts will not pick the Angels I think.

Not unanimously maybe but they're going to be one of the two favorites for a wild card because of that lineup.

Haven't you heard? Ohtani is literally Japanese baseball Jesus and he and Trout will win a WS by themselves.

>Hey, this'll be our secret
What did he mean by this?

Ohtani could make them a playoff team I guess. They were almost .500 last year.

>le magic slant

Yankbros, describe how you feel about Stanton coming to the glorious Yanks with an image

>le edgy still asspained Yankee lifelong

I'm a Cubs fan since the Biggio days

Feeling good, feeling great about the first series between Bawston of next season

Honestly speaking, adding a starting pitcher with a 96mph fastball who can touch 102 and an impressove slider, are you that skeptical about that player's chances for helping a .500 team reach the playoffs?

I give the Angels 20% chance but their odds got much much better.

>starting pitcher with a 96mph fastball
that may be impressive in Japan, but Major League hitters have exposed every single meme pitcher since forever except Tanaka. And this ain't basketball, adding one decent player isn't gonna do shit. Expect the Angels to finish 19 games behind Houston and about 10 behind the Rags.

So a 96mph fastball isn't impressive in MLB. Do all the starters throw 100 consistently?

Pre Tommy John Darvish, Nomo, Kuroda, Iwakuma, etc. These guys were all good. Where is this doubt and hostility coming from.

Do you know something Major League scouts don't?

not being hostile bro, just saying that none of those guys have lived up to the hype. Who knows, maybe Otani turns out to be a reincarnated Ruth but I doubt he's going to substantially improve the mess that is the Angels

Albert Pujols.

MLB rivalries, with every team only appearing once:

Yankees-Red Sox
Dodgers-Giants
Cardinals-Cubs
Mets-Phillies
Astros-Rangers
Athletics-Angels
Tigers-Indians
White Sox-Twins
Braves-Nationals
....getting harder
Reds-Pirates
Rockies-Diamondbacks
Orioles-Blue Jays
Padres-Mariners
Rays-Marlins
umm
Royals-Brewers or something

Royals are rivals with 3D

Angels were not .500 and even if you added 5 wins to their total they would merely have tied Minny for the last wild card.

>Mike "10 WAR" Trout

>Billy Joel is a Mets fan now.

Do Giants fans want to follow what Johnny did at the end?

Become a cultural sensation?

Oh hi Mark.

hey guys I just learned that there are two teams in chicago. Cute!

There's a team that isn't the chicago white sox?
Didn't know

>fWAR

But what I am saying is, if you add a starting pitcher with Ace level stuff, your nearly .500 ball club's chances of making the playoffs get significantly better.

They went from like a 10% chance to a 20% chance.

Both of the teams have the same number of World Series championships. Literally where the fuck is Cub arrogance coming from?

MLB should quit this hype
He will be next Dice-K

It's because literally nobody in the city of Chicago actually gives a fuck about the white sox. You could relocate them and nobody would give a shit.The last 2 times the White Sox made the playoffs they were in the bottom half of attendance in the league.

Just insecure cubs fans. They're under the impression that they're special snowflakes and everyone has to pay attention to only them at all times. No one can dare take the spotlight away from them

it's so fucking easy to rev you guys up

2 years ago everyone wanted the cubs to win because everyone loves seeing losers win and the cubs are he biggest losers baseball has ever seen
many cubs fans actually misinterpreted this as sincere love for the cubs and believe that most of the country loves the cubs when the majority of people dont care anymore

holy shit Brisbane walked it off last night, I wish I stayed awake to watch

i miss the beanball wars that pirates series' used to be

From what I got in the Ohtani press conference yesterday at the Big A, he seems very humble and doesn't like to be compared to other players but just be himself. I love a modest player on my team, don't see why everyone here hates that.

Most Angels fans consider the Rangers their biggest rival over the A's. The Rangers are the only team that really generates hate in the AL West. Other than that the Yankees and Dodgers are our truly hated teams along with the Rangers.

Aren't negroes and poors White Sox fans?

More like incels and failures at life. There's a reason why Cubs fans have lives outside this general and Whos fans don't

I like the D-backs Rockies rivalry, I know it's new but it has serious potential

No

>The Gary Indiana Small Pox that play at Guaranteed Rape Field

You must be “Clueless” Joe Jackson

do you keep posting this because you have a better metric?

Brainlet Yaks fans apparently find their own brand of 9gag tier autism hilarious. Do they realize how hard they're trying in their failed efforts to win /mlb/'s hearts a la Reckerposting?

Yeah, anything beyond plain ole' Wins and Loses is splitting hairs

I think FIP can be a meme, I prefer bWAR but they each of their uses.

The only metric I use is muh opinion>ur opinion

>Scott Lauber of ESPN Boston reports that the Red Sox have interest in Kyle Schwarber.

so it begins...

>tfw baseball isnt even that close to starting