It's okay for Doc Brown to get advanced, futuristic plastic surgery that makes him appeal to younger women

>It's okay for Doc Brown to get advanced, futuristic plastic surgery that makes him appeal to younger women
>It's not okay for Marty to use the Sports Almanac to make money

What the fuck kind of logic is this?

Because one is purely cosmetic, and doesnt influences people who didnt know young Doc futures.

While Marty winning a shit load of money, does

One of those ruins the time stream, the other one allows him to have sex using super powerful future contraceptives

>Living longer than Doc should won't effect the time stream

Boy you guys are some dumb fucks

Doc had to have engaged in all sorts of time chicanery when you think about it.

I always wondered how he got all the money from different eras, and how he was able to afford the hover-conversion. In the recent comics from Bob Gale himself, Doc goes to 1938 and buys a ton of copies of Action Comics #1 and sells them off in the future, which is pretty sketchy. I suppose it is to support his scientific endeavors, and not just for his own personal gain.

He didnt find the fountain of youth idiot

He appeared younger

He said quite plainly that the things he underwent added 10 years to his life.

The whole premise of the movie is ridiculous if you think about it.

>Doc gets Marty to play his own kid in 2015
>"you shouldn't know too much about your own future" says the Doc
>Doc later refuses to tell Marty about the accident, which is the cause for the future trouble

I don't really care though, just the usual time travel movie problems.

Doc purposely breaks his own rules several times and it's mentioned at the end. It fits his character. He's wacky but has great inventions.

>Doc is a hypocrite

Yeah what else is new. Both the first and final films end with him going back on some shit about screwing with time that he was telling Marty earlier. Almost the entire first film Doc is against learning about his future only to put together the note in the end and save himself from the Libyans.

By the end of the trilogy we have Doc telling Marty how big a mistake it was to build the Delorean and that it should be destroyed . . . only for him to show up in the final scene with a wife stolen from the past and kids who should never have existed on a gigantic, flying, time travelling steam locomotive.

Yeah correct. But you gotta admit it would've been easier to just tell Marty about the accident, instead of trying to correct things in the future, which brings Marty way more knowledge.
Also, at the very end, when Doc says to Jennifer "The future isn't written yet, make what you want of it"...yeah ok, nice message, I get it. But it does kinda conflict with the whole plot of the trilogy.

How the fuck would doc and marty even meet?

>only for him to show up in the final scene with a wife stolen from the past and kids who should never have existed on a gigantic, flying, time travelling steam locomotive

heh Doc really is the hypocrite time lord

Marty is a rebel, and was probably told not to hang out with that CUH-RAZY DOC BROWN

Also Marty lacks a strong role model in his father George Mcfly, and was probably looking for that in Doc

>But it does kinda conflict with the whole plot of the trilogy.
You mean the trilogy where they're constantly fucking with past and future timelines?
I mean they were forced to learn about temporal mechanics as they went. Doc warned marty to be cautious because they had no idea how their actions would affect things. At the start of the original doc had only just finished the first test with Einstein.
When he shows back up to tell marty goodbye hes had at least a decade of exploring time travel at that point and had a much better understanding of how it works.

lol lets go back in time for shits and giggles instead of saving 6 millions from the gas chamber.
Fucking anti-semites

That makes sense actually. Doc and Marty fucked around with a time machine and now there's no more future, do what you want basically.
A bit cheesy but I like it. They ruined time travel for eyeryone else though heh

They were Nazis, Walter?

Are you actually stupid or are you trying to force a shitty meme?

No, he didn't. Actually watch the movie.

Actually, you're right. He said it would add "30 or 40" years to his life. I had the number wrong. So why don't YOU actually watch the movie?

I wouldn't either.

He knew holocaust never happend so why bother

>doc tried this and found out the holocaust didn't happen

>doc finds out that the holocaust never happened
>wants to destroy the delorean so he doesn't become further redpilled

its a dominance thing
alphas get to eat first
betas have to wait their turn
doc was just subtly maintaining the pecking order

MARTY, IT'S YOUR KIDS, MARTY!

SOMETHING'S GOT TO BE DONE ABOUT YOUR KIDS!