Why american cops are fat ?

Why american cops are fat ?

Please explain, you don't have a physical ability test ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-mU77Pie44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's to make them more similar to the populace so they don't feel intimidated. Also, you don't need to fit when you just shoot everyone.

The physical ability test involves eating a donut with one hand and shooting a suspect with the other.

All of us are fat not just police

To absorb high caliber rounds from sniper rifles.

because most of them spend 90% of their work day sitting in a car. they don't eat well either.

If you got graves fast food is pretty much your only option. I'm sure they constantly get calls while on patrol, so it's trickier to eat healthy.

They are fit when they first join, but then they get fat when they get in a union.

>prepare a healthy lunchpack at home
>take it to work
>eat it
>?
>profit

You'd think they would lose some weight, what with having to outrun bullets from dindus.

Fucking this

You don't have healthy fast food in america ?
Also this

simply because americans in general are fat

It's the fattest profession in the US. I think it's just lack of exercise and free donuts. Plus they are more DIVERSE, and blacks, Mexicans, and women are statistically fatter.

Could be the culture in that job too. I worked at a warehouse where 1/2 the guys were into working out and it was real easy to get fit. Now (after a couple of surgeries and years later) I'm having a real hard time trying to get in shape in a different job surroundedby fatasses. Cops need a serious overhaul.

Ayye lmao Aussie bantz

Probably because they have to sit in their patrol car all day desu

In my country they don't eat fast food on patrol. Just make your own food :)

I've got a serious and genuine answer for you.

I asked this to a pretty based black cop when I was in America that I somehow befriended.

She said that they only have 1 entry physical test(s) and then after that they don't have any.

Because of this, alot of them just give up fitness once they're in

>Why american cops are fat
because they are shit

youtube.com/watch?v=j-mU77Pie44
@46:37

PIGS
I
G
S

They get fit for the test and when they pass they are free to get as fat as they want.

Because every time you kill a black, you get his leftover KFC.

A lot of cops do a lot of paperwork which involves sitting, lots of sitting. The national diet is eating chinese takeout, donuts, and McDonalds while drinking sugared coffee. Physical ability test? Yeah, take a look at the state troopers instead, they're built like bricks.

>It's the fattest profession in the US.

Source?

The same reason they're cops: being dumb and poor is a motherfucker.

This desu

I live in NY. I don't think I've ever seen a fat trooper.

The local PD are a looser bunch. Some chubby, but none obese.

USA cops I quite good when compared to most other countries.

Bulletproof vests and terrible uniforms.

Sorry for the not meme answer. Everybody looks fatter in a police uniform. Average guys look fat, athletes look chubby.

The gun toting walrus is unchanged by the uniform though.

>pic related
>pre standardized vest nypd

>Get food all over uniform
>Can't eat as fast as burger or burrito
>Rarely get sleep much less time to cook

>Fast food at midnight
>Fast food that's quick to eat and healthy

Compared to this where the vest covering the vitals and stomach makes a gut.

Vests got larger in the last few years, more akin to military plate carriers without the plates.

I noticed local PD wearing vests designed to look like shirts. Badges and all that shit pinned to the vest.

Looks much better than stuffing a vest under a shirt.

Coffee and donuts.

Spbp

the Netherlands also has a yearly test that if you fail it your should be fired. but nobody is fired and now fat lards that cant run 100 meters are supposed to protect me. they are also so poorly educated it's embarrassing to have a conversation with them. they are also scum. especially the women. useless fucks. i hope they get sniped here as well.

Yea, the police field is super DIVERSE

>1 post by this ID
Let's keep it that way, shall we?

Home cooking doesn't exist in America besides the boring sandwich, salad, or chicken breast with a side of X.

Everything else is frozen foods you just heat or just eat out (usually a multi-national chain "family" restaurant or fast food). Basically, food is pretty bad here in both taste and health.

I miss my old country when it comes to food...

i enjoyed traveling to new york, i loved the pizza so much there that i had it everyday,breakfast, lunch, dinner

t.Religion of peas

This is it.

They are fit to pass the test and get hired. Then they sit most of the time waiting. Sit in car sti in office sit on stake out. Most of police work is desk work with a bit of labor at the end for actual catching.

You'll stop laughing when pizza and other food are the only foods you eat for a long time. I live in New York.

I guess you could say, that you wanted, another one.

I'm not fat you disgraceful tub-o-lard

haha, but dj khaled isnt emirati, hes palestinian

Same reason a lot of other people in america are fat. They drive around long hours on patrol/at their desk/whatever the fuck cops do with an hour or so for lunch. Fast food's cheaper, faster, and more convenient than making food at home. You eat fast food every day and you get fat.

* cheaper assuming you don't know what the fuck you're doing. and a lot don't

First off, that's not true. They are not fat, some of them are and it's debatable whether they are more so than their respective civilian demographics.

Although, to answer why it's possible, if at all true, take some factors into account:

>demographics
Certain ethnic groups and races have a higher percentage of fat individuals than others. Police have a higher percentage of typically fat ethnic groups because of income status.

Speaking of which, independent of race or ethnic background, people of low income gravitate toward law enforcement professions because of its job stability, pay, and low education requirements. Lower income families suffer from much higher obesity rates than others.

>job physical fitness requirements
Many city and county police do not have national requirements. Each have their own heuristic physical requirements that vary from being able to do at least 10 pullups to practically non existent. Many officers graduate the academy and are never expected to pass a physical fitness test ever again.

>job activity
Most police sit in vehicles or at a desk most of their day, getting out rarely for short bursts of activity. They also work long, stressful hours, which adds to weight gain. There is literally no time in the day to keep fit, and by the time the shift is over the officers are too tired to hit the gym. Consistency in rigorous cardio activity leads to a daily caloric deficit that leads to weight loss, however police often have a caloric surplus.

cont.

>pragmatic weight gain
In real life there are no weight classes. Officers are expected to dominate aggressive civilians of all sizes, ranging from a 4'11", 90 lbs old lady to a 6'11", 300 lbs. athlete on meth. Not only that, but they're expected to handle the suspects without injuring them and themselves. That means they have to physically dominate the suspect, and size matters in that regard. It behooves the Officer to go sumo mode instead of military or trooper mode. Whereas, military needs to manage one's own bodyweight and someone of similar size. A fighter need only make debilitating blows and choke someone out. Cops don't have that luxury.

>depression and stress
Cops have a difficult jobs dealing with the worst aspects of life during long work hours which causes weight gain.

>complacency
Because of physical limitations on some officers, they're expected to use intermediate impact weapons, tasers, and OC spray. Using those can cause officers to refrain from being fit.

shame!