Please help get Amazon to pull this like Confederate Falg

Friends,
After Dylan Roof shot those negroes--even though he had no association with the Confederacy, which has been gone for over 150 years-- Amazon removed ALL products with the Confederate flag on them.

Since this perp has admitted to intentionally seeking to kill "White cops and White civilians" under the banner of "Black Power" and "Black Lives Matter," it's time Amazon removed all products dealign with this hate from its inventory.

Any help you can give me to send them messages on social media and email letting them know we will boycott them until they quit selling products which have been adopted as symbols to declare open season on murdering us would be helpful.
Thank you.

p.s.- go to amazon and search "black power, black ives matter" and see how many results you get with these symbols/slogans of hate.

bump. done. fuck this douboe standard is this nation.

thank you. now we see how many people here are actually "White" and now many mestizos are here.
IF Amazon removed all confederate flag products, now they HAVE to removed all BLM and "Black power" shit, since that clearly instigated the nigger who shot 11 cops, killed 5.

Bump for Eder justice. Also theatening to cancel my Amazon account and will not
Purchase any thing until this bullshit end.?we're
Being literally advocated for our genixidemx

But how do we know if the shooter was a BLM activist? He wanted to kill white cops, thats all we know at this point.

bump

shut up faggot

WTF? If everyone else on the board a Mestizo? LAds, they are giving a wink and a nod to a nigger who just shot 11 cops and killed 5.

The subtle message here is that "it's open season on Whitey, AND AMAZON IS SELLING FUCKING White Genocide Propaganda.

HORSESHIT. LOE

tons of non whites on the board it seems like these days

OP has made me think.....hmmmmm

Bump

Hit the "black nationalists" angle, banning all "black power fists" and "black power flags" or anything that says "black power" on it.

It says in the police statement. He "was upset about blacklivesmatter and about white cops," meaning he was a BLMer.

>But how do we know if the shooter was a BLM activist
Was Dylan Roof a member of the Confederacy? No, but they sure as shit used that as a way to stop people selling it.

It's crossed a line now to where they are openly calling for and carrying out gencide against White cops and civilians, and then Amazon HAS TO BE FORCED to quit selling this racist, supremacist shit another one pulls something similar.

Then Whites REALLY get angry and I'd dare say White have more firearms,are better shots, and that the elite military units will come into fight on side of their own (SEALS are 99% White, Delta is 98.5% White, etc...)

This needs traction.

m8s, going back and forth from one twitter ccount to another, to amazon to that black cunt loretta lynchm but I need help.

PLESE help me-- for the sake of us and our children someday. This isn't a joke or a LARP. The fucking ((media)) has been pushing this narrative with so much venim, it was bound to happen.

The 2 dead cop shot execution style--one chink, one White, after Obama's last speech rousing the nigger rabble-- I guess the body count wasn't high enough.

help me out lads.......cnn, fox obongo, lorettq lynch,,tell em all that White genocide is against the UN convention the US signedl

if thread dies, soemone please pick it up, try with a different pic and diff wording if someone can...we need to seriously protest this shit.

If Amazon took down EVERy fucking...confed flag lighter, hate, t-shirt, etc...bc of one guy who posed with the cofederate flag, then killed soem niggers....thid entire culture

I'm not LARPING here and not playing games...we are entering fucking Zimbabwe era terrorism against Whites, we have a nigger president who refuses ro eve

can people just not accept the truth od this or is the entire board spic? Watch CNN. They are completely 100% ignored his stated motivation/

PLEASE EXPOSE THEM TRUM{

bump

>I notice you have removed everything from your site that has the confederate flag on it. Yet, you keep and even ad more things from the black lives matters terrorist group? This is a blatant act of racism, bigotry, a terroristic threat to the United States of America. Amazon is purposefully attempting to generate profits through racism and terrorism and the citizens of the this country will not stand for it. I have already contacted my local federal authorities and Amazon will be prosecuted for using its high profile image to generate Terrorism.