So Sup Forums how goes the search for black girlfriend?

So Sup Forums how goes the search for black girlfriend?

Black people are ~3% of Canada's population and none are where I live.
>tfw no KWEEN

Why would someone want a black gf? They look exactly like black dudes but with long hair.

>tfw they are ~1% of Mexico's population

>live in most black and white mixed country in the world
>still manage not to get qt mulatta gf

To race mix beautiful babies.

Why would someone want a [insert race] gf? They look exactly like [insert same race] dudes but with long hair.

Not all of them

Well, you are kinda right, but black race looks TOO manly.

yeah but the ones that don't only date chad

>straight hair
meh

top cutie

Well to be honest she is cute but not 100% black.

>this goes for every race

So? Most blacks in the New World aren't because of the olden days...

go to poor black countries
crime rates aren't that high and they want a rich man badly to get out of their shitholes

why do american blacks arr rook same but africans are insanely heterogeneous?

Black women are emerging as the "new" Asian for some of the white men, especially self hating black women. Thanks to netizens like Christelyn Karazin, there's a growing belief among white men that black women are desperate for white men and will bend over backwards for them, even if they are lackluster in terms of looks and/or ability to provide. Black women are known for loyalty in marriages, while also been broad-brushed as extremely sexual, which is the aspect that used to frighten away yt beta incel losers who thought they couldn't hang. These days they don't care though because these men only care about their own sexual pleasure, and believe the loyalty aspect will overcome the bad sex aspect.

I rarely see "alpha" type white males dating or married to black or Asian women, as the majority are married to either fellow white women or in some cases white Latinas. I certainly have seen and know plenty of geek/tech white guys married to black women, and of course East Asians. Low earning or extremely weird white men tend to either import a 3rd world woman (Filipinas, Brazilians, some Ukrainians) or get with a black woman who is "damaged" in some way so she'll be more willing to put up with shit (older, low self esteem, has a kid or two).

>Black women are emerging as the "new" Asian for some of the white men, especially self hating black women.
I really really doubt this

From what I've seen, the men that would date black women are usually chads or the average normie, but there are also black women who are desperate so they'll go after betas just to say they're with a white man. I've never seen chads with east asian women irl

>but black race looks TOO manly.
Lmao, it's not black women having fridge bodies, that's wh*Tes
So who is really the masculine race?

Yeah I don't know what that guy is talking about, WMBF couples are usually normie tier and occasionally chad/stacy tier.

Surprising lack of Croatians in here desu

I haven't seen him here in a few days

Where do you think you are?

true love

wtf who would do that. monkey face and horse pussy no thanks.

All in one area and they are pretty unique as population. I hear a very large number of them are Native+Black mixed and that's a combination you rarely see (since most cases of admixture of the groups it's triracial).

reeeee

mine dumped me last week, 3rd time we've broken up

feel absolute shit desu

>tfw no mulatta qt

fuck you Sup Forums for infecting me with your fetishes

Go to pachuca. I think there's a Brazilian and Haitian group there. Or go to DF and get a lupita nyongo

I see plenty of Haitian beggars in Guadalajara, 100% of them are men tho

>live in an area with tons of black people
>would likely get ass kicked if I was seen with one of their women

>Onnga boonga he be stealing my banana I be going after him oongga

>tfw croatian user gave me a black angel fetish

Posting some black and brown qts itt

Such is life in the "diversity is our strength" land.

Black girls are the future

need a black gf lads

Looks disgusting. Priced nipples.
Nigger face with blue eyes, what kind of pervert likes that shit

How can white girls hope to compete?

Macaco is going all out today