Jokes aside. why does Sup Forums rate him better than messi? You must be over 18 to reply

jokes aside. why does Sup Forums rate him better than messi? You must be over 18 to reply.

the only people that rate him are (you) merchants

not knowning Ronaldo is all marketing?

>You must be over 18 to reply.
enjoy this thread dying with zero replies m8

They go by looks

It's only shitposting. Literally everyone except for donaldo himself knows that Messi is the better player. I'm sure this one obsessed leaf will arrive soon and write hundreds of paragraphs on why donaldo is better, but even he is just shitposting.

it's just post ballon d'or shitposting euphoria

in true patrician circles he will be remembered as the biggest try-hard in football history

Because Messi is utter shite at the highest (international) level.

>Highest (international)
Yeah because taking a bunch of people who barely ever play with each other provides the most quality football doesn't it

good bait

Highest. I didn't use any other word.

Cheers bud, I'll have to remember too check back tomorrow and see if anyone else replies.

Wait a second. That's where the greatness should appear. The player that makes a difference and shows he is indeed from another level. Think about it.

Football is a team sport. When you have to play with a bunch of guys who you don't have chemistry with then it's going to be hard to get things going

not a manlet on hgh

We only do it because it triggers Messi fags to oblivion.
Also, TSUUUUUUUU has much, much better memes.

he has better memes but thats it
anyone with a brain can see messi is the better player

cause madrid have won more over the last 5 years

because Ronaldo has 10x the record Messi does in the knockout stages of the champions league

Messi has one goal in the CL QF SF and final since 2015

Ronaldo has close to 20.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE STATE OF (You)

lmao

Donaldo will be remember as the guy that tried too hard to challenge the GOAT

This.

>highest (international) level

Rating International football as highest level after Germany took Confederation cup with B team.
JUST

You'd think so, but 5 mins on normie Facebook football pages show a lot of idiots genuinely think he's bettet

The ballon d'or was on purpose. Nor the argentinian dwarf or penaldo are winning that shit next year. Nerman will be the next one.

they don't just a bunch of shit posting..

I’m glad you have internet again my friend

>PSG
no

only if he wins the WC

>confederations cup = world cup/euro