Revelio!

>Revelio!
What does this spell do again?

turns you into a bloated alcoholic meme actor

They would've downgraded no matter who they replaced CF with.

I've watched this film 5 times with my daughter and I'm unironically starting to like him. What's happening to me?

Honestly sounds like the magical equivalent of making up phony Spanish words by adding "-o" at the end.

"Casto de spello, revelio!"

Who's going to fuck Newt's cunny in the progressive sequel? Farrell or Depp?

He's gonna get himself eggpregg with one of his monsterfus

the spells in HP are all latin words
JKR has been open about this since the beginning

>ywn push your fingers inside Newt and feel a silver eggshell brushing your fingertips
>ywn move the eggs around inside him like ben wa balls while he screams in pleasure

Just fucking kill me man

I don't hate Depp and don't get why so many people hated on him, but I'm afraid that if he gets any more screen time he's gonna do his "acting" thing and it'll be way too overdone for this type of movie.

I would have thoroughly enjoyed this movie if there was at least ONE hint that Newt could be aware that this guy could be Grindelwald

I mean even ONE strange look while Colin was talking that made the audience think that something was wrong. I am really not the guy who needs much exposition but this really came off as a huge asspull during that final confrontation

nevertheless, colinwald was really a great villain who was pretty much right about the whole "them or us?" thing

Yeah, but he was nicely understated here.

You have to admit that "Will we die, just a little?" was a decent line.

JUST your entire main villian for the rest of the series.

I mean, in all honesty, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the only way he can get off.

If they keep his usual approach to eccentric characters in check and don't swerve off into caricature territories, then I don't doubt he could make a decent bad guy. We'll have to see.

He likes big, fat, spiky and knotty beast cocks too.

>tfw Eddie was probably wet during some of the beast scenes

>ywn abuse and then comfort Creedence
>ywn have his devoted gaze, brimming with tears, directed at you while he begs you to satiate his touch-starved body.

Is he really 100% gone? I want more of his awkward haircut

There's some Credence in here, enjoy.

Also it's been confirmed that he's coming back and there's a deleted scene of him boarding a ship.

Jesus, this is some next-level lusting. Makes me feel inadequate.

>actually finishing the movie
>actually allowing your children to watch it
>letting your children watch something repetitively

Oy vey, you are such a good goy, too bad you are breeding.

How hard must your mom have beaten you for you to be like this?

I'm afraid that if he does come back for the sequel, he'll lose all his innocence and timidness since he's free and will be out for revenge.

>not wanting powerbottom Credence to grab you and throw you on the ground
>not wanting him to use his obscurus tentacles to stroke your dick into hardness
>not wanting to see him yank his pants down and shove his fingers inside himself, his eyes burning with lust and power
>not wanting him to ride your dick, keeping you hard with a tentacle wrapped around the base, only letting you cum inside him once he's gotten off 2 or 3 times

Why are you doing this to me.
I'm here trying to discuss film like a civilized person with standards and end up having to excuse myself to tend to some filthy base needs.

Cum for me, user-kun!

>Raviolio!
>serves a serving of hot Tortellini

I'm not that easy, friend. But you seriously got that thread turned around with two posts. No wonder I don't see any Fantastic Beasts threads if this is what ends up happening.

Is there any estimated date for the sequel yet?

My only complaint is that his hairstyle is shit for his potato shaped head

When are we going to see the Grindelwald v Dumbledore duel?

It's supposedly the most legendary fight until Harry v Voldemort.

Agreed, I'm not a fan of that look. Makes him seem less legitimate and more try-hard.

Probably the last movie in the series.
I can't imagine anyone as young Dumbledore yet.