youtu.be/M9SzkKNOU2w
ilbe.com/9941310195
youtube.com/watch?v=SBJFHyVF9bM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bubu gaga

Guys they said on tv we will be driving in flying cars in 20 years can you believe it???

Name one (1) thing he did wrong.

Eльцин пидopac, дo чeгo cтpaнy дoвёл... пeпcикoлa бyль-бyль

Anyone who wasn't alive in 1995, and old enough to remember it, needs to GTFO

>old enough to remember 1995
>posts on Sup Forums
I am really, genuinely sorry for (You)

After that little unpleasantness last year, I hope now this year will finally be it and my Cubs will go all the way. 'Cause it's damn near close to 90 now.

>be russian
>get shot
Muh democracy.

Braise Yeltsin and pass the bootleg VHS of Lethal Weapon 2.

delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=zF9Fo83bcX4

youtube.com/watch?v=wk0AH70QVqU

Can't wait for January '97 when Slick Willy is outta there.

Stupid frogs
why are they destabilizing Comoros?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Azalee

Work in a record store and we just got this new release in. Some dumb Canadian bitch ranting about men giving her a hard time for 57 minutes. Like anyone's ever going to buy or listen to this thing.

>no /ex-yu/ posters ITT
trollface.jpg

wtf im 3 years old?!?

also, pls send bread

'95 wasn't all that good of a year for music anyway.

Yeah fucking government shutdown. I bet Clinton is also controlled by aliens. Some caller on Art Bell the other night suggested it.

PAMELA ANDERSON'S JIGGLY FUN BAGS

Metallica has a new album out sometime next year. Hoping they get back to some hard thrash on this one.

Whaddya mean Windows 95 is a new, revolutionary operating system? This is just DOS with a pretty new GUI wrapper. Fuck you, Mikro$haft.

Oh well, maybe you'll win it in '98 to celebrate the 90th anniversary in a few years.

Trans and homos are weird :DDD

This is the future youtube.com/watch?v=jKd30B1QE9w
Buy the CD, just zero filler.

Wait, didn't she used to be a pop singer or something?

Chirac is the new De Gaulle, he will make France great like it was.

In 2 and a half years I will be born.

Wish I had 10 000 Francs to have my first PC. Thomson, Atari, Amiga, they're all dead, or all going to die.
My friends can play on their father's PC, but my father is strongly against computers.

*spits up gerber applesauce*

So I'm trying to install Ultima VIII on my 486 box...

Nah they're probably right, Michel Rocard, founder of the minimum income, will never be President.
At least he's been PM, but he was probably too intelligent to become head of State.

The new Simpsons last night was a laugh riot. I guess maybe they'll do another two seasons and end it.

Fuck, they put pictures of Pamela Anderson in Tilt's promo CD!
I've never seen a vagina for real. I hate girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=As8dypXvlkc

lucky you

Argentina is first world.

9/11 only 6 years away lads
can't wait

Man, I miss when rock was fun instead of all this bullshit out now about being a suicidal junkie faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBRztEQCAqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Apw9x8k-xMs

France please tell me who is daft punk

??

oh yes I know this song! youtube.com/watch?v=mmi60Bd4jSs

Tell me. Why do they wear the masks

Not sure, apparently they're hotheads from Versailles.

Look I found an old pic of Pamela Anderson on a BBS.

poor Chirac, massive strikes, do you think the govt will fall?

i didnt have internet back in 95, how am i supposed to know?

That's because you're Poortugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=2seZKQ0kQGg

Hey guys, I got a job in one of the twin towers!!! I'm so excited! Finally I can build a career in the USA

I know. I mean, RHCP were pretty fun but this new album sold out to the whiny grunge losers. Also that motherfucker from Jane's Addiction.

>name one thing he did wrong
name one thing he did not

Switch on the computer
MS-DOS activated
Tips c:\dir
Tips config.sys
Removes kerner
Profit.

>yfw a PeeCee dweeb and his bullshit new OS which is just DOS in a 32-bit wrapper near me
Mac master race always and forever.

4GB HD, 16 MB RAM, a 28.8k modem, a 17-inch CRT monitor, AND a colour inkjet printer for $2000? What a bargain!

*gets born*

If this is 1995, you'd have something more like a 600MB hard disk and 8-12MB of RAM. Hard disks with 4GB capacity would have been seen near the end of the 90s.

It was actually 1996-7, to be perfectly truthful. I just wanted something to present.

And Windows 95 came out in August 1995 so for at least half the year, PCs were still shipping with Windows 3.x.

IDK man, I saw them last week and they were previewing some new songs. They sounded pretty country rocky, I doubt the new album is going to sound like their old shit.

youtu.be/rFV_qiv7Nfo
Biggest department store in korea has collapsed
It was worst tragic

Before collapse in 1989
youtu.be/M9SzkKNOU2w

>Pics before collapse (OC post)
ilbe.com/9941310195

Nah, I'm sure they have another Master of Puppets in them.

You walk into your living room and find Mariah Carey sitting on the couch watching Deep Space Nine. Wat do?

Two more years, bitches!

Ask her if she didn't record over my tape of Frasier again. I missed at least three episodes that way.

gotta spend all my daily wage because in two hours it will not be enough to buy half a loaf of bread

Quit fighting

NEVER
youtube.com/watch?v=SBJFHyVF9bM

>RHCP were pretty fun
3 years ago my parents took us to Portugal in camping-car (RV), sis then flew back to meet her bf, I remember listening to Blood Sugar Sex Magik on dad's discman on repeat.
To be able to carry a CD player anywhere is really cool, like a walkman. Also not having to search for the start of a specific track.
Since then I associate Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Portugal.

Meanwhile, millions of chinese kid girls are unemployed...

Not with Apple's current sales trajectory. By early '97, you'll be out of business.

"Ah reckon we're gunna have to teach you Serb fuckers a lesson. Just as soon as Newt Gingrich gets off mah tail."

We /peace/ now. No more allegations of oppression.

I will never be a jet fighter pilot. Teach knows I can get the best grades at maths, but then I snap and get the worst grades. He didn't write "troubled genius" on my file, he wrote "lazy", so I won't even send my file to prep schools.

On the bright side, now I want to be a journalist, and it's looking good!

Actually quite excited to switch from science major in HS, to lit major in prep school.

Serbs are D O N E

Took me 15 minutes to upload this photo

I don't even have the internet. Not at home, not anywhere, never saw it. Not even quite sure what that is, but I think I've heard of it somewhere. Is it like a big BBS or an American Minitel?

Try walking into my living room and seeing my fat aunt watching Sally Jesse Raphael on the couch. No, Aunt Donna, I wanna watch cartoons. I don't care about some bitch crying about her mullet wife-beating husband.

Gee life is sure boring as fuck in this little middle of nowhere town.

>BBS
In case anyone wants to jump in the wagon en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system

Well first imagine a series of tubes...

Why would I need that when we already have a Minitel? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel (awful pics sry, american counter propaganda, as I can see)

good pics here fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel

I actually know all about Minitel. We studied it in my multimedia and networking classes for my CS degree.

Civil war in Yugoslavia, conflict in Rwanda, the middle east is still a mess -- the cold war may be over, but that doesn't mean there will ever be peace.

Nice!

I don't use it much actually, dad doesn't want to have two phone lines, he uses the phone professionally (to unironically save lives), and he says it's too expensive.

So we can look up a phone number on the 3611 because it's almost free, but forget about 3615 with all the good stuff.
One day he caught me and I thought I was gonna die..

How expensive are phone lines in France? I live in a single parent home and we just added a second line for dial-up access!

Us 90s kids xDDDD

No idea, the parents won't talk about money... Does you mom have a bf?

I know, right?

Ah yes, the 90s forced diversity fad.

You looking forward to the new Pantera album next year? I know I am.

What the fuck?

"Scully, there are alien forces out there working in ways we can't imagine."

"That's nice, but we just got in word about a shipment of drugs and illegal weapons coming into New Jersey tonight."

"I'm sure the FBI is hardly concerned with matters like that."

Anyone hyped for the new Refused album?

Man, that was a fun trip to Moscow. Bummed a cigarette off some guy in exchange for a bootleg Slayer cassette and fucked ten hookers in one week.