HELP DINDUS REACH THEIR GOALS. SIGN THE PETITION

change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhoBmUEy7as
youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is postal 3 coming out

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Dont bother.

Sign plz

>African Americans - the descendants of Africans stolen from the continent more than 400 years ago - are experiencing what can only be called neoslavery on the land that our ancestors were forced to build. We experience daily, relentless attacks by the police, suffer high rates of incarceration due largely to discriminatory laws and sentencing, not to mention economic, health, and employment disparities for no other reason than being Black in America. One can only turn on the news to see the treatment that we are receiving in the United States, and it is only getting worse.

They really are so delusional that they think Africa is better than the US.

Haha I fully support this.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhoBmUEy7as

FUCK YEAH, SEND 'EM ALL TO LIBERIA

Done my part

If they'll be happier being chased by ebola-lions in Africa I'll gladly support that.

As someone who's actually lived in Africa, these people have no idea what they're doing.
The amount of danger in day-to-day life there is astounding, and the amount of tribal conflicts and racial discrimination between groups of Africans is way worse than anything I've witnessed in America. Additionally, the govenrment won't give them the financial support or rights that they're used to.

This is a hilarious example of how privledged and entitled black Americans are.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg

>Africans stolen from the continent
>stolen

When will this die?

As white cis shitlords, it's our DUTY to support their dream of moving to Africa.

i doubt they'll fucking actually leave, if they do then the fucking boat needs to be nuked half way

I just went to their Facebook page. They have a guy literally pulling the "WE WUZ INDIANS" card.

>Being this unaware of the history of and the reason for the civil wars in Liberia

Signed.

>tfw part injun and see this nigger

If you have dindu accounts on twitter or such take it there too

Bump for several million signatures

Are niggers real?

That's an obscure kind of feel, but I feel it, too.

i'm 1/16th cherokee user! omg do you like smoke a peace pipe?

C'mon boys! Sign this shit, we need to get these nigs out of here.

I'm 3/2 Injun and shit like this enrages me.

Same

Kennewick man user. Euros beat you by 10,00 years :^)

weren't whites bullied into saying he wasn't white.

Please do this. For the love of fucking god get rid of them.

He was reburied before any real tests could be performed on him. They tested some of the tools in the same area though and the flint tooling had the same composition of flint found in France iirc but I dunno how they proved that.

This.

C'mon and slama, and sign that contract fama

Do they give you ID cards too?

Holy shit, you could totally trick the PCtards and make them sign this stuff.

Niggers are delusional.

Sign this instead
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

>3/2
reminds me of commie times, 200% the effort

it's out and it's shit

Darwin never actually said that.

I signed both.

Bump

In the 7.5 years this website has existed, it's literally done fucking nothing to help anything.

To all my black friends I'd recommend northern Nigeria, Somalia, Darfur in Sudan, South Sudan, the Ethiopia-Eritrea border or the Democratic Republic of Congo, they are all very safe Afro friendly places.

I'm 1/16th Cree on my step-dad's side

How do you feel about the black Cherokee?

Could they name 5 African countries?

Niggers claim they were aztec too

I don't get this petition. It can't be that hard to get residency in a african country.
In liberia you just need to be black of african ancestry and have sound moral character (not be homosexual) to get citizenship. It's perfect for african americans seeking to "go home". They don't have to worry about white folks and chinks, because the constitution literary forbids non-negroes citizenship.

They don't really want to run away though, they just want attention.
They won't even get to the neighbor's house before they realize they're hungry and want you to make them a grilled cheese sandwich.

Shit, I can't stop laughing.

I've just got this image in my head of Tyrone getting off the plane and kissing the tarmac, then he heads over to the nearest township and meets his "brothers". I can just picture him sitting in his shack, looking at all the rich white people drive past in their European cars on their way to work. Imagine his disappointment when he finds out he gets fuck all welfare from the government. It would be priceless.

The stupid nigger would be begging to come back to the USA by the end of the week. I mean, what the fuck do any of them think they'll accomplish by coming here, aside from proving to the world they're little better than spoilt children?

In all honesty, they probably wouldn't even survive the week. The local niggers would most likely get fed up with their uppity attitude and necklace them.

This desu

>we our shot down like dogs
>an hero

I have an idea I've always wanted to make reality:

>Marcus Garvey Institute of Repatriation
>Accept donations from rich whites like Planned Parenthood
>Teach nigs to be self sufficient (lol), find a place in Africa for them to live, help them move, find them a home, cut them a check to help them buy food etc for 10 months

All they have to do is sign a form renouncing their American citizenship and sign an agreement to never, ever, ever, ever come back

Bump for this