/HEEM/ DANA EDITION

/HEEM/ DANA EDITION

Previous-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g8z9Ht-Wdy4?t=1m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why didn't they interview aljamain after he got KOed?

"The Gentle Way"

What a cute op

Marlon is saitama

das it mayne

kek

our boy /Rico/ got an epic heem tonight

Rico was born too late. Glory heavyweights a shit compared to k-1

Describe this man in three words

Ngannou meme ends soon.

this, I like Rico but he's genuinely overrated

the living legend

Ostovich

somethings broken inside her mind right?

Dana Fucking White

No, ethnic women just naturally enjoy being objects of beauty and desire. Women in Brazil literally get offended if they don't get catcalled.

gets no hespect

but their all supposed to be princesses and shit and not want stipper tits and shit

I LOVE YOU STIPE
SEE YOU SOON, BOY

just for next time "their" is possessive as in "that's their dildo" you wanted to use "they're" which is a contraction of "they are"

youtu.be/g8z9Ht-Wdy4?t=1m43s

>gets KO'd
>Dabs

i was referring to mans possession of woman

was this the start of the fight?

remember when sterling was pretending like he was the next goat

*dabs uncounciously at you*

spooky, just turned off

humble is a humble man, he my frends.

ALJAMAIN

>he thinks capitalising on another fighters technical error makes you the better man

*Teleports behind you*
*Triple uppercuts you*

kekd

HaHa I always had Ortega's back, my dudes!

Wish Conor (and maybe Tyron) would follow GSP's lead and vacate if they're planning on defending.
Conor has had 2 legitimate fights in coming up on 3 years. WTF is that? If GSP can figure this out in a month, why can't Conor?

It's because GSP isn't a dickhead that knows he's holding UFC by the balls

What exactly is dabbing supposed to be? Fucking burger idiocy.

>Tyron
are you high?

its related to mariwanas

All GSP wanted to do was grab some quick cash by sniping a weak champ, he never planned on defending

ANYONE FIGURE OUT WHY THE "AUDIENCE" FOR NGANNOU/OVEREEM DIDN'T REACT TO THE KO?

THAT'S SOME SPOOKY SHIT. MASSIVE KO -- AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. LIKE THEY WERE ZOMBIES OR WEREN'T ACTUALLY AT THAT FIGHT, OR THE FIGHT DIDN'T HAPPEN, OR SOMETHING.

...BUT WHAT? what really happened?

the last ghosts of vine's bullshit

unoriginal kids copycatting each other and carrying a meme till it's festering

They did react, just watch replays from different angles, just a good deal of people in the front row didn't

>Mark He ray trained fighter Barboza, Alvarez, Moraes all win with heems via knees this year
You just KNOW Jade is coming with a deadly Thai clinch.

buddy has ulcerative colitis, it's no joke

actually just added this podcast to my feed, sounds like the actually talk fights unlike rogan/tfatk/jack slack

the only mma insight you need is right here on heem my guy

Anik & Florian is the best weekly mma podcast. Florian has the best fight prediction record in the game. UFC unfiltered is good also. They are podcasts run by third parties so the hosts actually have to stay on topic. UFC unfiltered also gets interviews with all the fighters on fightweek and Serra+norton have decent banter.

Who is the Lomachenko of mma?

>we picked Royce to represent GracieJJ because he was the weakest of us and we wanted to show that even the weakest Gracie was the strongest
>but you handpicked every fighter...
>F-FUCK YOU

easy

GSP

>Hyper technical
>Rabid foreign national fan base
>Lost a fight early in his career and grew from it
>Takes zero damage
>Could beat his opponents at their own game

>be frank trigg
>work for the most prominent mma betting book
>also ref fights
Beautiful what could go wrong?

I wish Jack Slack wasn't so insufferable. He knows so much but goddamn does his attitude grate

a fucking goof

First for my girl

heem btfo

He'll never be champ

According to cub's post fight interview: some fan shoved his screaming crying daughter in cub's face asking to take a photo with her and afterwards admitted that she is deathly sick. Cub woke up the morning of the fight feeling sick

who are you again

is this the natty limit?

If Khabib beats Ferg what's next for him? I'm assuming he gets an instant title shot after Tony/Conor but if Conor wins he'll probably fight Nate/GSP or go to boxing. So he'll be left in the cold once again. He's getting older too. This is why I hope to God that Tony beats that fucking cunt so we finally see Tony vs Khabib for the belt this time.

beats edson*

Damn bell ruined the entire fight for me. I was enjoying it until it saved cub and I spent the rest of the fight worrying that cub might get a KO and steal a fight he already lost.

Has there ever been talk about moving away from rounds to a 20min single round system? I think it would be a better system for MMA where fighters can spend 4 minutes working on a takedown then have no time to submit. Or in standup when fighters get wobbled and the fight is over like Dillashaw vs Garbrandt where TJ was wobbling to his corner in the shadowrealm after the bell saved him. I'm sure there are tons of examples but those are good recent ones.

I understand the thought behind giving fighters rest points to possibly have more action/more excitement although I disagree. What exactly is the benefit of a round system?

idk i like the idea of fighters getting a break and being able to recieve direct advice from their corner

>tfw I know exactly what happened to her

TJ

Watch early ufc...the break is there for a good reason

Gotta fix cuts and fight off infinite wrestlefucking

Anik & Florian is very comfy, they have great chemistry and I like the structure of the show too.

>Anik
His "X HAS DONE IT! HE HAS DONE IT!" call when someone gets a big win is lame as shit.

What is the professional answer to Herb "Let Him Bleed" Dean?

>having to try to replace Goldie's famous "IT IS ALL OVER"
Do you have a better suggestion?

Why is post-fight night /heem/ so dead?

Stop posting

GOODNIGHT IRENE

Post 217 /heem/ was absolute bliss. Shitposters vanished and we were all just having a chill time

It's be hilarious if there was a commentator who was WSHH tier
>YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Rena + doggos

natural Paulinho

That's a good point, but it's not like coaches don't yell during the rounds. I'm not against coaches, but is a fighter really the best if they cant figure out a technique on their own during the fight?

I'm admittedly a casual who started watching around 150ish. No rounds/no time limits sounds like a great system if you look at it from a sports perspective instead of entertainment. We would have had a clear cut victor in Woodley vs Thompson I under those types of rules. I'm not against time limits though, just rounds that interrupt the fight.

Fights are stopped for stalling, fouls, and fighters letting others stand up. You can easily throw breaks for cuts in there. If you don't like being wrestlefucked then learn wrestling, ez.

Pride rounds are the best. 10 minute then 5 minute round fights

*wrestlefucks ngannou*

H8ing Dana or saying Dana only lies is literally the worst meme.would love to heem every single of those goofs

Platinum on commentary when?

Gonna be real awkward to hear Serra on his stupid podcast talk about the death of Aljo.

>Steve
what would your american name be?

You call it a stupid podcast but you clearly listen to it bro