Hillary Clinton Perjured Herself at least Twice

Here she is in 2013 apparently lying to Congressman Trey Gowdy over having returned all her work related emails. FBI Director Comey directly contradicts this is his statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvFgbwQ2BLg

And here she is apparently lying about whether emails had been marked as confidential, at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU

Comey has been spelling it out for us the whole time these past several days. Perjury would be easier for the FBI to establish without being stonewalled by the President, and a perjury conviction is as good as a conviction of mishandling of documents since it essentially implies that she did something else wrong.

And, Comey waited until just before the conventions to announce the findings- meaning she would be the nominee already if indicted for perjury. It is so obvious that he is on our side and that she could be destoryed by a perjury trial.

We need to meme a perjury inquiry into reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not to mention the President might actually indict her for perjury because as a crime it doesn't directly implicate his own administration- no trial for the emails, get Hillary out of politics for good as a liability, this trial could actually happen.

Meme magic is too powerful guys. I can't take all these happenings

RACE WAR CAN WAIT FOR LATER

DO NOT LET THIS SHIT SLIDE

THERE IS VIDEO PROOF OF HER COMMITTING A FELONY

SHARE BOTH VIDS ON TWITTER, FB, ANYWHERE

#PerjuryClinton

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

#PerjuryClinton

Doubtful. She could still spill the beans to stay out of jail.

Stopping a perjury indictment will be far harder nonetheless.

>he thinks Obama won't pardon her

If she's going to jail it'll have to be next year under Trump.

Obama will not pardon Clinton. He's only worried about his legacy at this point, and Clinton is highly unpopular.

that would look horrible for her, if that happens it would be a Gerald Ford-esque outrage

It would be way worse than Ford.

what happened to Ford?
Short and like I'm 12 please.

He absolutely will because she has the ability to blackmail him into doing so.

As long as she stays out of prison and the CF keeps printing money, she won't care. Her reputation would be ruined and she'd be disgraced but in the end, her criminal enterprise would continue running without a hiccup.

Richard Nixon's Watergate scandal had him in serious shit. After he resigned as President, Gerald Ford took over as President and pardoned him from the ongoing charges. This is why Gerald Ford lost the election and only served the term where he took over Nixon.

Here is the general statute for perjury before a legislative hearing that she will most likely be charged under. Now that I rewatch this, Comey was baiting Congress into a perjury charge the whole time LOL.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621

God damn that is some House of Cards tier shit. Do illegal shit and make sure your replacement pardons you.

Damn, US, I thought u were less corrupt that that.

Chance of success is high because they literally have her video taped under oath. The only question is, prison or pay a fine...

I want a tshirt of that pic

yea, there were some rumors that Nixon and Ford made a backdoor deal where Nixon would step down so Ford could pardon him, fucked up

Extremely unlikely she'll get indicted for perjury. You'd have to prove she knew she was lying, and if they couldn't prove criminal intent on the emails this seems even less likely.

as much as I want this to happen, the US is corrupt as fuck. Expect your fbi or doj to not lift a finger about it and worse, for the fucking idiots in your country to never know or care.

>Prove she knew she was lying
>Prove she knew that I knew that you knew that we knew that they knew she was lying

WEW LAD.

see

Obama's been made to toe in line for the hilldog

wtf I hate hillary now?!

> Section 2: willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

The Clinton default of deny, deny, deny will get her out of this one too. She just has to cite Comey's own words that she was just too incompetent to know she was lying.

>Comey was baiting Congress
do you think that's the reason he didn't refer charges for the emails?

emails=misdemeanor
perjury=felony

is comey actually the good guy?

If Hillary says she is too incompetent to know she was lying Trump is going to eat that up.

who cares what she says now, they have her on tape knowingly giving inconsistent statements. This is like how they got patreus. He was only found guilty because he was caught on tape acknowledging the stuff was classified but handing it over anyways.

bump

>swedish cucklord
>ass filled with NATO / Western cock
kek

Its extremely hard to get charged for perjury since you can just claim the words were misinterrupted and thats what she actually meant or legitmately thought at the time.

'I gave authority to my lawyers to sort my emails I honestly believed they had sorted all the work related ones. Oh and I never told them to erase the others and they never told me they didnt read them all!!'

so she is so retarded that she can't go to jail?

wow, i'm #mentallyhill now

The "criminal intent" argument is smoke and mirrors. The way the law is written doesn't say anything about intent. Comey is completely lying through his teeth as far as how "prosecutable" Clinton is.