The next generation of kids is totally fucked

The next generation of kids is totally fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rA788grAGaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is frozen elsa cheating on spiderman w/ black spiderman

But what does this have to do with Sup Forums - Television & Film, mobile coward?

In ~10 years Youtube discussion is going to be acceptable here. Just let that sink in.

yep this shit is legit evil, can't believe the people in
Disney approve of this being done with their ip

How does this shit have millions of views?

Poor parenting senpai

Considering youtube OC is never going to target people over the age of 12, that is an unfounded claim.

And? /film/ will be made by next year if the board keeps growing like it is

Holy kek I thought you were memeing
>My first cuck fetish video

What the fuck am I looking at? How are they all >10 minutes long? This just looks like a monolith of mental illness

because dumb parents let their spawn watch this shit so the kids get brainwashed into having fecal fetishes.

>Spiderman got cucked and Elsa got the BBC
Accurate.

it's lowest common denominator stuff which gets showed to kids due to the youtube algorithm. Alternatively someone might be using botted views to launder money.

shown*

What the fuck is this?

I'm :55 into Frozen Elsa Vs Joker and feel really uncomfortable. What is with the odd noises and including kids in the videos? This whole thing feels really dirty and wrong.

also, these people are such fucking trash. a case of instant Kraft mac & cheese in the kitchen and their refrigerator is full of absolute garbage food. this looks like shit made by white trash for white trash.

Because kids are fucking idiots that will watch anything as long as it has bright colours.

It's literally made for kids, dude. That is unconditionally the reason these videos have so many fucking views.

Try not to jerk off too much to this one boys

youtu.be/rA788grAGaA

Those views though... how do these sickos gather these kinds of views

kids are the reason just about anything has views on youtube.

algorithms and that Youtube Kids app

There were some threads digging up info these fags and apparently they're even made with the help of youtube studios. The threads were called /EWO/ generals, anyone have any caps?

It's primarily due to Viewbots, boys.

Not only do they rack up millions of views in an IMPOSSIBLY short amount of time and then completely fucking plateau, but look at the comment-section on one of these videos sometime. 95% of the comment section on every video is random text-spam, often in multiple non-English languages, creating an artificial comment-count. The view-count is just as artificial.

Eventually Google will find a way to block this once they have any incentive to do so, but as of now it is an effective way to inflate view-counts artificially, which in turn makes the video get recommended more which in turn gets it more ACTUAL views, which means more ad views which means more ad revenue.

>thinks targetted to kids will never be discussed here
>cue to the newest cgi disney flick thread with over 200 posts