How does a billionaire who was presumed dead for 5 years come back looking better than a dudebro fratboy who supposedly...

How does a billionaire who was presumed dead for 5 years come back looking better than a dudebro fratboy who supposedly went missing for 15 while training to be a big white hero who beats up hordes of faceless ninjas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZgqyajwf_I
eonline.com/news/648843/why-colton-haynes-left-arrow-plus-find-out-when-he-s-returning
screenrant.com/flash-into-speed-force-trailer-preview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Island bro, you wouldn't understand

>white

He became something else.

Because one is a DChad and the other is a MCUck.

Thats the power of CW
They make shows for teenage girls and adult children from Sup Forums

He eats his vegetables

Training traditional martial arts doesn't make you look buff. Especially some chinese kung fu bullshit. Danny looks just like what you'd expect a kung fu practitioner to look like.

Gays too, CW certainly knows how to pick the man candy.

But certainly a mighty whitey conqueror of the Asian continent would look better than a lawyer from New York who does paperwork all day right?

Arrow is a cluster fuck

The new season is pretty good. Also, where is that from?

Did you pick the wrong webm?

Arrow is my favorite CW show. It's comfy if you take it for what it is.

Incredibly enough, it's now better than Flash. Even Supergirl and LoT are better than Flash.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why do people like you always have to make weird, obscure posts with no context whatsoever? What's so hard about actually explaining what it is that you're talking about or trying to convey? Not everyone is an autistic manchild who stopped developing mentally at 15 and watches kid shows.

I'm assuming this is some capeshit shit though considering that's what all you braindead retards on this cuck board ever talk about anyway, that and you posted some masculine male as your image and mentioned ninjas.

Jesus fuck why I do keep coming back to this shithole website

This is now a Willa thread sorry Op

.......AFTER 5 YEARS IN HELL

While this scene was pretty cool it's still kind of dumb how they keep talking about not killing anymore while shooting a fucking helicopter out of the sky.

Every girl in Arrowverse is top tier. Where do they get so many qts?

Why did she chose such a faggot bf who looks literally like a child molester?

Dont know probably from twin peaks

It's the same moral nonesense Batman spews in every movie while causing the death of tens of foes. Just roll with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZgqyajwf_I
I should use a gun more often, its significantly more effective than a fucking bow.

Flash really took a nosedive after s1. Arrow got good again this season. Supergirl is kind of shitty but is filled with beautiful women. Legends is great, they know what they are about, pure fun.

he's the only one who can stand her smoking. She smokes like 4 packs a day. #turk

He started killing people again

Source

>Flash really took a nosedive after s1
You're being too generous. Though i did enjoy the Grodd episodes.

download Sup Forums x and click title. The name is there

>I have a gun
>Let me just run at him without firing a single shot

I'm only still watching The Flash because Grant is my waifu.

Solovar fucking up grodd was dope, but flash running into a huge fucking gorilla is not a good fight and it was not even the first time he did that.

Does she? Never seen her smoke.

Can you imagine Iron Twink doing the salmon ladder?

It's gonna be great

If Caity can do it then there is no reason why he shouldn't

>Danny looks just like what you'd expect a kung fu practitioner to look like.
hahahahahahah

This is so fucking insane, you people have no shame.

Just google her and you'll see

>trying to turn GA into Batman on a network that can't not teen drama

Be happy any of it was close to passable

It's not working bro

I hear the whole ting was made up for comic books or some shit.

"I don't kill"
"I just beat them to a bloody pulp and leave them to die slowly in an alley"

Caity Lotz is legit fit irl tho, rdj isn't

She actually couldn't. It was a stuntwoman.

She only manage to do one.

Caity has more muscles than IF thou.

I know he has a musical background, but I've never been one for musicals. Hopefully they can pull it off well though.

WILLAED!

They're adorable enough to carry it. They also went all out hiring oscar winning writers and musicians.

Neato.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Still more than me

Where the fuck are you from, man.

Ask the first lady :^)

Based user

>people baffled that a martial artists is lean and a boxer is buff

What happened to that roy kid, I liked him.

flash has too many inconsistancies. like what the fuck he can run so fast that he can dodge bullets, but gets hit by a gorilla punch? he can seemingly freeze time to have conversations to himself, but still gets hit by stuff? how come he doesnt instantly pop up after getting knocked down because muh speed?

its a dumb show

I dropped this show after season 3. Watched 5 minutes of an episode this season and oliver is now the mayor, lol

Shit attitude on set. He was canned.

He quit over anxiety issues or something.

You need to actually see what Jones looks like...he is not lean, he is a literal skinny no muscles faggot.

can be great, if they cast a good actor for the Music Meister

Thats from the comics thou, and it works...kinda...

This season has been pretty good so far.

I do like wells though

Inconsistent power levels have always been the achilles heel of the Flash and speedsters in general. So I'm able to ignore that although they could put more effort in how Barry is initially defeated by the villains.

My main problems with the Flash is that he's often not allowed to be competent so his teammates can remain necessary (they even alluded to that in an episode by claiming he basically does dumb shit so his friends feel useful helping him out) and that in season 3 they've made him so obsessed with saving Iris that he comes off as an asshole.

Otherwise it's still a show that I enjoy. But they need to reinvent their formula and try new things. The most interesting paradigm shifts right now would be

>Getting rid of the support team

>Getting rid of S.T.A.R. Labs and all its fancy plot-advancing tech

>Just go for it and expose Barry's identity to the public

I'm pretty sure Grodd is tapped into the speedforce into the comics.

They should just stop with the fucking speedster villains. What makes the Flash great is his supporting cast in his rogue's gallery. They all have creative powers and ways of combating Flash.

Yeah, but only because Kung Fu is the worst martial art

He actually had a limited contract with the show and left to pursue different stuff in his career.
eonline.com/news/648843/why-colton-haynes-left-arrow-plus-find-out-when-he-s-returning

They actually tried to get him back to cameo on the Invasion! episodes but couldn't make it.

>They should just stop with the fucking speedster villains. What makes the Flash great is his supporting cast in his rogue's gallery. They all have creative powers and ways of combating Flash.
I agree. They're bringing Kadabra next.

Legends is great because it has Mick to constantly call out all the faggotry

0/10
Shitty form

It's great because it doesn't take itself too seriously. It's not all serious and grimdark

Was captain cold not coming back?

S1 of legends sucked. Those fucking eagle people and the writing was shit.
S2 is quite good. I really like the legion of doom

NPH did a decent job as the Batman Brave and the Bold version, I'd be okay with him being the CW version too.

>Ask the first lady :^)
Barron?

Any idea when Legends took a break last week and now Arrow takes a break this week?
Is it because they all (including Flash) got different season length?

Pretty much this

Maybe for a cross over?

>its people criticise a CW superhero comic book show

its capeshit
its CW

literally what are you expecting?

>Was captain cold not coming back?
To Legends i think.

Why are you acting like it can only be black or white, are you retarded? Just because something is capeshit doesn't mean it can't be varying degrees of fun and good.

Snart died many episodes ago
Mick got some visions of him lately, but I don't know what happenend to it.

Legends s02 is literally comics kino. They found theyr niche and its working out great.
Flash s03 is trash. Arrow has redeemed itself abit but its still bad, not so much as flash tho.

Also Mick is best boi.

I'm pretty sure they said they were bringing him back. It's a shame they won't be on Flash, but they will be great on legends.

I wish. Nah I'm just some guy from Slovenia

screenrant.com/flash-into-speed-force-trailer-preview/
>Flash ‘Into the Speed Force’ Promo: Ronnie Raymond & Captain Cold Return

It's a limited return

>yfw you're starting to fancy the nubian goddess and she goes off and sleeps with the bookworm hipster instead

How many of you expected Malone to be the hooded guy or the vigilante.

They were by far the worst versions of Hawkman and Hawkgirl in history. Neither of them could fucking act and they existed purely to further the plot of the shittest Vandal Savage ever.

I can't stand any of this shit except LoT. Watching the crossover was legit painful.

I think everybody did. He has that face. I don't know who's the other guy.

Adrian Chase was supposed to be Vigilante, making him Prometheus was a retarded twist.

>bring me a beer

Amell is based

Just for once I wanted to have him to have a genuine normal friend instead of everyone being an enemy.

>shittest Vandal Savage ever.

It's really a shame because I felt like the actor did a really good job hamming it up, he was a lot of fun

also Hawkgirl while an abysmal actor in a terrible storyline was sexy as F U C K, I was so glad my man Small Roboto got to tap that

He seems to be a genuinely good guy. Especially if you look at the panels and stuffs he does.