How do we de-normalise casual sex?

How do we de-normalise casual sex?

It'll happen naturally once everyone adopts Islam as the state religion.

Honor kill teenage daughters and sons who get caught fucking dudes

easy way to we'd out inferior women

i was thinking in a more societal manner

you could clone yourself.

I feel like that was meant to be an insult but "you don't engage in casual sex" doesn't seem very insulting

But I like casual sex

stop the glorification of sex
stop the consumerism of sex
end sex contraceptives and protections

Simple but difficult to implement.
You get rid all the bombarding propaganda on casual sex and you break down the culture at its roots.
It'll never happen

Keep doing what you're doing and never have it, I'm sure more people will follow suit when a guy on Sup Forums opts out of casual sex.

casual sex is great. no relationships, no waiting weeks until you get laid, just fuck and move on.

Sex as sacred is basically chastity as a virtue. The issue is people think sex is a drug rather than the mechanism of life and ultimate expression to your partner.

What's worse is saying this gets you scoffed at.

Nature/God/GNON/Providence will take care of that on its own, when antibiotic-resistant strains of gonorrhea and syphilis start to come about.

Who exactly says casual sex is wrong? Did Jesus say so?

If the media wernt selling the "everybody is having sex except you!" meme it will would shift back to normal in a generation or three.

Make genital mutilation mandatory.

>people on Sup Forums literally believe that people like sex because TV tells them to rather than TV just reflecting reality

You don't. People like sex and they have for millenia

Stop being so jelous, casual sex is great, no commitments, no problems, just fuck and go, no strings attached.You would probably understand if you ever had sex.

>t. Abo that can't get laid

>people on Sup Forums cannot context
Of course you wanna fuck, we all do, but a sense of urgancy is artificially produced in culture and you damn well know it.

Uh no user, I've been horny since I was 13 and I've wanted to bone every hour of every day since then. I have as much sex as I can because it's the best physical feeling you can have sober.

make VR better than the real thing

I cant do casual sex, I always have to fuck the girl a few dozen times before I'm satisfied. So I always make them my girlfriends and then move on.

I'm 29 and the 18 year old qt across the street is trying to get the D "just because" and "we may as well" simply because she seen me outside the other night and we sat and talked a while. Can't make this shit up and I'm maybe a 7/10 tops. These truely are crazy evil times we live in.

well pol also thinks it's actually responsible for memeing changes into existence instead of memes just being reactionary and pol easily manipulated

I'm pretty sure chastity was always held as virtue and fucking outside of marriage would get you stoned, virgin shaming only appeared in the last 50 decadent years.

Jesus saved a slut from stoning and told her not to sin anymore, right?

What are you fucking gay? Have sex with her you autist.

The amount of hopeless virgins in this thread entertains me

Lol this board is a fuckin joke.

Well, you speak as if it were fact. This ultimately is a form of opinion that is associated with many religious ideologies.

The degradation of family ,family values and community has led to a concerning number of people abandoning religion, a foundation that keeps the family and community together and strong,

Casual sex has been occurring since the beginning of time but it seemed to have been solely reserved for whore and vagabonds. Also the occasional exclusive couples that kept their doings secret to avoid a scandal in their community.

The problem nowadays is that this culture of casual sex has been ingrained so deeply in the younger generation that they genuinely to not understand the concern or the consequences.

I remember reading s study that presented findings how how casual sex relationships lead to faltering marriages or no marriages in the future, this ultimately leads to the demise of the family.

I am seriously concerned for the future of america's youth and the upcoming generation of youth that will be exposed to this sort of culture right of the bat as they say.

The only people who are against casual sex are : 1.Virgins
2.People who got cheated on
3.One-timers

Just wait for liberal people to die out from not having children, then the religious will inherit the Earth.

Fake and gay

The problem is that even religious parents can have liberal children and like so the entire white population can go extinct while niggers breed us out.

Expose it for what it is
Casual sex picked up popularity when misogynist fratboys saw women campaigning for the right to vote and figured they could convince them to put out easily on the grounds that it was "liberating"

Literally feelings, bad history and wild speculation. You might as well be on tumblr

You still arnt getting it user, but maybe later you'll see something that makes you recall what I was trying to say.

The rate of maintenance of political beliefs by children is over 80%. Most children born to conservatives will be conservative.

You either convince people to religion or to morals. I know plenty of not religious people who would hate on casual sex

This.

You're on the right track but how do we DO all of that?

I get what you mean, you think the media, probably a jewish conspiracy, is responsible for the rise in casual sex. You seem to write off the quickly accelerating death of christianity due to the internet as a factor at all, despite christianity being the previous thing holding back casual sex.

You are a clown basically. Sex is one of your most basal and powerful instincts.

An incredibly awful STD. Casual sex went down in popularity when HIV was at its peak.

This STD needs to have no physical symptoms, cause random death instantly at any time, after a long period, say 6 months.

It would spead like wildfire. If one 20 yr old slutty girl had it, within the 6 months it took for her to die, she wouldve infected atleast 15 guys, who will in turn infect far more girls, the cycle continues.

Sounds about right. Children born to"gibs me dat" will remain libtards.

I was born to gibs me dat and low n behold i got a job bought a house and not really interested in leechers.

>Virgin NEET altrightfag muh degeneracy thread

Go get your dick wet, then come back and let's see if you start the same conversation.

What "this"? You agree with this childlish babling? Give me a break

You're thinking of HPV. And it kills women when they're way older.

I guess it's the price to pay for having a regretful youth.

My dream STD is one that causes instant infertility upon a single contact and has no other symptoms.

It would take a single generation to wipe out the irresponsible people.

Import more immigrants from Africa and middle east.
People will be too scared of being raped and killed to have casual relationships.

Would prefer this ANY DAY to the degeneracy we live on.

We must fight pop culture.

We should promote those values who made our society great in first place.

Only by owning media we could do that.

> IF I CANT HAVE SEX, NO ONE SHOULD HAVE SEX
MY SIDES

the end of ww2 was really the end of us all

Let the Muslims take over.
>Fuck off.

Why the fuck would you wanna do that, OP?

Karma.
Perfect. Who would be the perfect patient 0? I reckon either Chad or a town bicycle ( everyone gets a ride)

>how do we circumvent our biological imperative
Go back to your tent, Cruz.

Because he can't have casual sex and he doesn't want anyone else to.

I also have high confidence that many of these anti-sex types place on the spectrum.

Pretty much.
>Islam's values are incompatible with the west.
>Everything I call degeneracy is Haram in Islam.
>Everybody who doesn't agree with me is a degenerate and should be wiped out. Just like how Islam feels about infidels.

Why don't you altrightfags just convert to Islam already.

How old are you? Are you part of the younger generation? Do you see the things I wrote about in action every day? Dident think so .

BECAUSE IT'S WHAT LITERALLY CREATES WHORES

You're missing the point. You're doing hilariously bad pseudo-psychology and shit history. I'm 24.

Because some of us are smart enough to know that something that result in a baby, std, or domestic dispute isn't a casual encounter. Sex shouldn't be as casual a thing as a handshake.

What's so bad about casual sex? You do realize that people have been doing this for ages? Even christians. They just knew how to hide it. We not converting to Islam just to fuck.

>Because some of us are smart enough to know that something that result in a baby, std, or domestic dispute isn't a casual encounter.

I've had sex literally 1000's of times with approaching 2 dozen women and all my friends are at a similar number, none of us have had this problem.

Casual sex doesn't have to result in disease or pregnancy if you have the tiniest shred of common sense.

Ban contraception. Ban abortions. Make all sex outside of marriage rape.

ITT: repressed virgins who can't get laid so they demonize sex for actual humans (because its just not fair!)

you failures are no different than dindus, SJWs, and feminazis with your standardization of society in accordance with your inferiorities to people who aren't a waste of life and resources.

You completely failed to interpret the context of my message. You literally have to be mentally retarded.

Monkey Tier IQ right there.

This.

I suppose just make sure you don't stir up shit with the parents. She'll theoretically be moving out soon and they'll still be your neighbors.

Are some of you also smart enough to use protection?

We don't you fucking virgin NEET.

Sex is great, not that you would know that of course.

Because Islam hates art, culture, courtesy, and itself.
We'd be committing suicide by doing so and believing some mass murding child rapist was a prophet just isn't going to happen.
Our ancestors kept Islam at bay when they began to rise to prominence, when it counts, we'll do the same.

You people are retarded.

>Birth control.

Feminism, promiscuity, unmarried women in the 30s, career women.. shit WOULD NOT HAPPEN if not for birth control.

Wake up you dumb fucks.

>2.People who got cheated on

I find casual sex helps this. Sometimes it's hard to see that there are more fish in the sea until you start having sex with random fish.

not all premarital sex is casual retards
the problem is lack of any emotional involvement

Protection is for monkeys who don't have the mental capacity to conduct risk analysis.

Casual sex is bad for the soul, senpai. Its not about just having sex...its about having it with an actual partner. That concept is long gone. I can tell you as an attractive guy whos slept around too much I always felt empty, until I did it with someone I actually cared about.

I think you are missing the point. You fail to recognize the content of my post and focus on the tone of it.

We are in a political board and the discussion we are having can relate to the physiological effects and history.

Although, to my knowledge, I didn't intentionally bring in this psedo-physcology and shit history that you speak of. I dont know what you are talking about.

this; some sort of deadly, incurable STD or aggressive penis eating bacteria

>its about having it with an actual partner.
You certainly aren't having sex with an actual partner.

Is this autism? You have to be on the spectrum to not understand the very simple following concept.

You have have casual sex and you can have romantic sex with a long term partner. Having one doesn't mean you can never have the other, that's a retarded false dichotomy, you would have to have some sort of social disorder or a complete lack of experience to not understand that.

biologically engineered std's

or a commitment to use force to punish those who particpate in it.

This is while you have a fuckbuddy that isn't really marriage material, then supplement lack of regularity and boredrom with casual sex if you want. Meanwhile never stop looking for that one you'd actually introduce to your parents.

MUH DICK IF YOU DON'T LIKE DEGENERACY IS BECAUSE UR VIRGIN

>we are having can relate to the physiological effects and history.

Psychology, you are talking about psychology. Not physiology. You claim that casual sex changes thoughts feelings and behaviors, that's psychology. What you are doing is bad psychology, hence pseudo-psychology.

>complete lack of experience

I'm going to go with this one.

Super aids, burns through condoms

Possibly another lethal STD epidemic.

Sooner or later a new STD will pop up that will make current casual sex levels unsustainable.

Right, so let's all just get a vasectomy. This user has cracked it. Stop using condoms guys! They don't help!

If the condom somehow manages to break, morning after pill. If that also doesn't work, very hard discussion about abortion. It's a very, very low risk user. People like you don't even live. Too scared of everything.

That's literally what leads to a decline in marriage happiness.
The more partners you've had, the less happy you'll be and the higher chance of a failed marriage.
Go figure, humans mate for life as it is. It's more than just a religious observance.

Fucking delusional m8. What are you personally going to do to fight the Islamic boogeyman?

"The condom broke" is monkey speak for "I didn't wear one in the first place, and I'm so out of touch with my own body that I can't tell when I'm about to bust"

Going by the fact that number of previous sexual partners is directly proportional to divorce rates, it obviously destroys pair bonding.

You literally need to be in deluded self denial if you think there's any difference, low iq people can't self evaluate and realise when shit is purely in their head.

Casual sex ultimately cheapens even "romantic" sex. He's not autistic, you're a sophist.

Ban the rubber Jew, abortion Jew and the birth control Jew. Deport all who are infected with STDS

You need to increase uptake of Christianity.

>has had a lot of sex
>hates sex
Either bullshit or you're literally a fag like anyone else defending this cringey viewpoint. Even religious people have casual sex on the sly, they just carry a bullshit facade around with them, but most of them don't actually have a "moral compass" which gives them the power to resist sex. Anyone posting on an anonymous image board with this viewpoint is 100% a virgin or fag. The religious folks only get on the internet to fap to cp

fuck off you virgin, we l9ve having le casual sex hahahahahaha :^)

>all this time to make an inforgraphic and he doesn't even know what it's telling him

There's literally confounding variables in your image. Any attempt to put a nail on causation is wild speculation.

Learn how to do research.