What was that ending...

What was that ending? The globalist give him 1 hour to run and everyone in the city received a text to kill him for a cash reward. Shouldn't have had the entire park freeze and look at Wick on command.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGIkVT6hKLs
youtube.com/watch?v=iPdqmM_ev5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have honor too

4u

Is there a decent rip of this yet? Saw it in theatres but my parents dont have the time to go to the theatre.

Couldn't find any, sorry.

What your parents can't tack on an extra 30 minutes to drive to and from the theater? They sound lazy as fuck.

>Entire world is assassins.

They work all day and dont have the energy to go anywhere. Theyre getting older mang.

So they do have the time it's just that they don't want to.

Sure.

It's not "sure" it's "yes" because you lied in the first post and are trying to make your parents sound like better people than they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGIkVT6hKLs

Kinda sad they didn't use this in the movie

Why can't you go yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=iPdqmM_ev5A

Best song used in the best scene

He wants his parents to watch you sperg

How many assassinations must occur on a daily basis that seemingly thousands of people can get rich doing it as a steady career?

I've read a lot of complaints about how it took 40 minutes for the action to start but I liked the extended buildup. I was shitting my pants once he switched to the shotgun

>I've read a lot of complaints about how it took 40 minutes for the action to start

Why tho? The way they expanded upon the universe was the reason I like it more than 1 desu
Are people such twitchy autists nowadays that they can't wait for a buildup in an action movie anymore?

To be it just shows him being paranoid as fuck because he is on his own and vulnerable out of bullets, out of allies, out of cars, no home,no resources, no acces to cool shit so he freaking the fuck out.

>I was shitting my pants once he switched to the shotgun
I came

afdah . com

the intro scene with the stage and how it was shot was just perfect. I had goose bumps the entire 10 minutes or so up until the shoot out where I nearly creamed my pants when John beat the goon down with his shot gun, reloading and pulling the trigger.

Fuck is wrong with you, you mongoloid. Have a bad day or something?

Cassian lived, didn't he?

Obviously. How stupid are you to not get that?

I know it's obvious he lived retard but I just wanted to mention him to provoke discussion. In the real world though what are your chances of surviving a severed aorta with no hospital in sight, blade lodged in it or not?

How about you go fuck yourself you sack of garbage ass shit. I hope someone stabs your aorta but you survive only to get ebola.

We should see him again but it's get that he was put in his place. Nigger was too uppity towards John.

Also seeing Ruby Rose being irrevocably BTFO was nice

*but it's good

> Poor Little White Wick

Favorite movie theater experience ever was watching this with some buddies in a completely empty theater with a about 16 beers smuggled in.
10/10 would recommend

those empty seat screenings are goat

lucked out on 2 movies, terminator salvation some millenia ago and recently on interstellar

>unironically taking it this far

I liked 2 more but I don't think they can top the night club scenes in 1

Reminder bank robbing Payday people exist in their world too

Agreed. Perfect taste amigo.

>John Wick, Scarface, Hardcore Henry, and the shitty Point Break remake all exist in the same universe

I thought the new point break was a direct sequel? It would mean keanu was three seperate people who all did very illegal things
I kind of like that idea

Do advertisers just copy memes?