Spic-Asian friendship thread

Why not? Let's comfortably sit out the race war together.

Which would prove lack of loyalty between white and non white which would lead to the ultimate separation between whites and non whites.

>tfw when blakanization of America may never happen
>feels bad

All the races should get together and send all the blacks to Liberia

As a white dude, I totally would hang out with you dudes and be bros. But unfortunately I guess we have to save the world from niggers.

The asians can stay, you spics got to go. I don't know why you guys think you have a free pass now.

Hello fellow asians and my latino friends. Who do you think will win?

I dunno desu
I think most roving militias will leave you guys alone, but roving gangs like the bloods will probabbly demmand something stupid like non-black tax

Spics have been fighting the race war for a while now. There's a reason Compton is like 60% spic now and it's not because they gentrified the place

Be honest, whites are the ones who are keeping that from happening. Everyone else is ready and willing now.

Dont get too comfortable, once these uppity niggers are dealt with spics are next. No question at this point.

Mexicans kill blacks though. Asians don't really do nothing in that regard besides the LA riots.

This thread began on a very gay note and will probably get gayer with time

for mai waifu
you go your self a deal opie

Sorry Pedro.

Asians are too opportunistic and greedy to sit by. China will occupy Africa.

Then we do what we should

Wait until the perfect opportunity to strike
Then we become overlords

(((Jewing intensifies)))

To be fair, a major reason why Korean homes/businesses were ransacked during the riots was because a Korean shopowner gunned down a black girl.

You all should really start separating the asians desu
Chinese - pretty much jews
Korean and Japanese - more aryan
And so on

>dfw stealth become first minority
feels good man

This. Whites need to deal with their own first.

>Hello fellow asians
Kek

>implying Hispanics or Asians get to sit this out
Guess who got made into Honorary Whites courtesy of these Black Lives facists?

These Blacks talking about White people like they are is like how Muslims speak out so much against the Jews and Christians. Yeah they may hate these groups the most, but they are coming after EVERYBODY. If Whites through some miracle of hell lose, they will come after our heads next.

Sup Forums may talk about targeting Mexicans once this is over, but that is just Sup Forums hubris. On the grander scale, White people involved in any war resulting from this won't want to do that. Hell, they'd be hesitant to call it "Race War" and would probably name it something else.

no can do. busy teaching hak gwai a lesson

Filthy degenerate kike here, we also get exemption

Hmong here, I wouldn't mind sitting this one out, but do you think they'd let an Asian man join the new Crusades against the mudslimes?