Non-native english speaker here, can someone tell me what did she mean by this...?

Non-native english speaker here, can someone tell me what did she mean by this...?

>Non-native english speaker here
>pure niggakino

At least make an effort

How are those two related?

>filename

Yes, i still dont see your point?

not sure if b8 but I'll bight

literal translation:
>you have to come home when you are supposed to come home
meaning:
>as a kid, he's supposed to head home after school, not go hide in a crack house and then go to the dealers home and spend the night there.

How do you go through life being this retarded?

Can you just say what are you trying to imply then?How is the way i chose to name my files related to the fact that im not a native english speaker?

This part was just weird. I don't much black people that still talk like southern slaves.

you're both retarded, but that user is implying that a non native english speaker would not use a term like "niggakino" despite the fact american culture has seeped into every crack in the world.

>a Sup Forums poster wouldnt use the term "niggakino"

yes, that's the gist of what I'm saying. Thanks for abbreviating my post.

>>>you have to come home when you are supposed to come home

That looks like really bad english it cannot mean that.

>That looks like really bad english it cannot mean that.

It's nig slang, but it does mean that.

because it is bad english, that's why she has an accent.
>you got'sta come home
literally "you have to come home"
>when you meant to come home
it works as she said it, but she's saying "when you're supposed to come home"

in other words, he can't just not show at his home after school and think everything is alright. If she were a good mother, she would be killing herself with anxiety and a police search would have started because he wasn't home when he was meant to be.

You guys know dat was me da One dat take you guys outa Egypt, jalike I one eagle bird an I carry you guys away from dea on my wings, an I bring you guys ova hea by me.

Niggaspeak

Can't you speak english fagget, it's pretty clear.

holy fucking balls! Can Google Translate identify it as a language?

He speaks only in 3rd person about himself?

Omfg this is the chant to summon tupacs ghost!!