Why do soyboys always choose underdog teams that always lose/choke if they follow Europe Soccer?

Why do soyboys always choose underdog teams that always lose/choke if they follow Europe Soccer?

replace arsenal with spurs or liverpool

>frontrunner detected

Those clubs are historically considered left-wing politically? I don't know if this is true but that's what I tend to get from memes here

because they dont want to be called out as glory hunters

Dortmund is far right but numales took over the club when they started to become good again

Not the case for dirtmund.

The opposite is the case for Dirtmund. At least as far as their fans are concerned.

>neutral
>far right
>far right
nope

fuck off back to Sup Forums redditard

That's what St. Pauli, Livorno and Union Berlin are for.

As a general rule, if a club has a support base known for political allegiance, it's more likely to be right-wing.

just because lazio are literally nazis doesn't mean roma is left wing at all.

>roma
>left-wing
>dortmund
>left-wing
absolute state of you

Choking implies they will do well

Roma fans back in the decades were slighty more left wing (but it's hard anyway to be more right wing than Lazio ultras)

Nowadays it's way more mixed, there are also far right groups in the Roma ultras and non-alligned groups, while Lazio is still hardcore right as usual.

>Sports teams
>having political alignment
Fucking yuropoors

Its called history you faggot. We all know the US has nothing that has history you cocksuckers

What's the fun in supporting Bayern, PSG and Juve ?

At least Dortmund has aesthetically appealing kits

Football in general doesn't attract too many left-wing types.

yeah while europeans were fighting and arguing with each other the us was building the new world. how is that for history?

>building the new world
Lol.

t. arsenal nigger

>implying the NFL and NBA haven’t become politicized by nu-male cucks and rich black people

Each fanbase doesn't have homogeneous political beliefs though

Arsenal is left wing as fuck. Just watch Arsenal Fan TV for ten minutes and tell me that crowd isn't a bunch of remoaner cucks.

Dortmund is the Nazi club in Germany. Roma is nazi as well but that's average on spaghetti scale.

Well that tends to happen when your club was created by people from a certain area, who worked with each other, drank in pubs together live near each other etc and not just some billionaire who magics up club up and says "lol this is your team now!".

I thought Dynamo Dresden were the most Nazi?