1. Your country

1. Your country.

2. What do people in your country think about American Jews?

All kikes must be shot on the spot, that's what I think.

What do normal Russians think?

They stand in solidarity with other Russians.

I'd imagine the same given that in 1917 they irreparably destroyed their country.

jews are based they give us jobs and money

nice meme poltard. their country has always been shit, before and after.

>slavery and debt

No one cares because not everyone is obsessed with jews like some (((retards)))

obvious samefag

most portuguese posters on Sup Forums sound like stormfront fags and jew haters.

I prayed for all of you, for your attonment, this Yom Kippor.

Not joking, I really did think about you at some point. A lot of you seem unhappy with your lives, I kept you in mind when seeking forgivness from the Lord, that you may live another year and that it will be a blessed year.

Are you Orthodox?

dindu nuffin, the kike are keepin the slavic man down

Hein Mark, Can I be jew? Can I ask forgiveness along with the jewish community? Obviously not. Judaism is a elite disguised as a religion.

Your country is being destroyed right before your very eyes.

what's your point Sup Forumsac?

That he should shut the fuck up.

>Your country
He is most likely a kike or some Breton subhuman himself

Actual French hate the kikes are fully aware of their omnipresence int the medias and the politcal parties

I am secular, but I do believe and keep Kosher.
I pray at an Orthodox temple and know Hebrew well enough to be able to read it all on my own and understand most of the prayers (my cousins live in Israel, I got to practice with them a lot since childhood).

mum told me local jews believed I was a jew when I was little

so he's cool

Blame American Christians for where the Jews are in America today.

Has there been an American Jew president yet?

eisenhower sounds jewish
but he denies that

You seem to be quasi-religious, not secular. What's your opinion of Jewish people like George Soros? Do you believe he represents your values, Or stains your religion?
The name is German as hell. He's descended of the Pennsylvania Dutch.

I dunno, all the Jews I've met here in the south are super patriotic and lots of them serve in the military. They also throw some really great parties.

Your mileage may vary.

btw i always wondered if germans could tell which names are german and which are jewish. most jewish names sound german 2bh. except they mostly mean something specific like goldberg schwarzman etc

Yiddish is just a strange dialect of German. The "Jewish" names are essentially German names.

yeah i was in a klezmer band in hs and we played shit like bei mir bist du schen. basically distorted german

I personally very much dislike the acceptance seeking, leftist, overly modern type Jew because most of them also tend to protest against Israel that I love much.

Based Bern was the closest. I bet everyone regrets not voting for him now.

Good dog

1. Burgerland
2. We fucking hate them. When we bitch about "the 1%" it's a dog-whistle for Jews.

From an outsider's perspective, he would have been indistinguishable from Trump. The two had literally the same foreign policy (which is to say none at all other than vague populism).

From an outsider perspective, your president wouldn't have been some fat orange business tycoon with a trophy wife who constantly posts his uneducated drivel on twitter.

I get it, you're upset because Trump has been mean to Netanyahu or whatever

flag
they don't mind them but that's because kiwi normies are liberal cucks

me personally i want to gas all rich jews no matter where they are from

Fun fact: the majority of American presidents (including Obama) had Irish heritage.

No actually I don't care, Trump is a good goy, I just feel second hand embarrassment for you Yanks for having such a joke as a president, and having to choose between him and Hillary instead of a cool guy like Bern.

>from an outsider perspective
Exactly. It's more nuanced from the inside.