HEY WHITE AMERICANS! You frustrated this morning?

So am I. I feel horrible about last night. But I also feel this horrible after every murder of young black men as well.

This morning whites got a day taste of their own medicine though.

Now little white boys will know what it's like to grow up without a dad.

Maybe now you'll all start listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtu.be/eNFDD-Y1DKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody cares. Niggers who did this are dead.
More people got red pilled on blacks and BLM in general.
Media is in full DAMAGE CONTROL

The suffering of your pathetic people is mildly amusing to me, little nigger.

Why are you blaming anyone but niggers for growing up without a dad?

>mfw gonna witness nignogs getting purged from murrica, all the while sitting comfy at my home here in the north.

Racewar in Murrica 2016, Black lives do not matter!

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>But I also feel this horrible after every murder of young black men as well.
Yeah, because the death of 5 innocent civil servants is totally the same as when some felon acts like a retard and gets himself killed by the cops who were forced to extreme measures.

feel horrible? on Sup Forums? I'm glad that niggers are just making more people hate them.

>nog shooters are dead
>did nothing but make people hate black activism/obama's race game more

wow lmao nice job maybe put a white guy in charge of the op next time

So the shooters are dead and we haven't heard about their race yet? Please tell me someone is recording all the shitheads like this just to tell them how wrong they are, as usual.. Zzz

#racewarnow

>This morning whites got a day taste of their own medicine though.

Anything that accelerate the deterioration of social capital and public trust is good. Anything that delegitimize the current overarching ideology of social harmony is good.

>Maybe now you'll all start listening.

Not really.

>I also feel this horrible after every murder of young black men as well

you feel horrible about criminals dying?

stay wok

one of them was blown up

one is confirmed black

>Now little white boys will know what it's like to grow up without a dad.

>implying black fathers are absent because they're kill

kek 5/10 b8 m8

>Maybe now you'll all start listening.

Actually I'm probably going to start killing niggers.

Lol. Do you want Nazis? Because this is how you get Nazis. Just remember that you're only 13% of the population, Jamal. Every time you dumbasses do shit like this, whitey's just going to get angrier and angrier.
And also, it isn't whitey's fault that dindus don't have dads. That's YOUR fault for behaving like hedonistic, degenerate animal faggots. You lot will ALWAYS know what it's like to not have dads lmao. That shit's never going to change unless you retards quit being irresponsible parasites.

I actually feel nothing, I don't know these cops so I don't give a fuck

My favorite part about niggers threatening violence is how they've forgotten that they're 12% of the population and can very easily be wiped out and/or expelled by the rest of the population.

frustrated? lol. i think everyone is eagerly hoping that a full on race war starts. kill yourself chimp.

DONT CARE
O
N
T

So you care about the small minority of black kids in the USA who wont have a dad because a cop shot them but you dont care about the massive majority, over 70 percent of black kids who dont have a dad because their father abandoned them?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>This morning whites got a taste of the normal everyday black on black gang violence

Yeah it's a fucking tragedy and it's all basically thanks to Obama.

Little Bitch. Real men conquer, little girls hind behind daddy.
Learn to life you basement erchant.
This isn't a racial issue, no matter how much you want it to be.

This is great information
You should post this on all social
Media you have.
> that way we can find you and thank you personally

Sup Forums only cares once white life is lost. Where were you when my people were being cut down?

Alton Sterling & Philando Castile were alive, folks wouldn't have had to be in the streets last night. We shouldn't have to protest.

White boys in Dallas don't have a dad anymore. Blame yourselfs.

Your time is running out.

0/10 thread would have been funnier in ebonics

93% of blacks are killed by other blacks.

Whites are responsible for about 1% of black deaths.

Maybe we just need to kill more black people.

Congratulations, now ''Da polis'' is going to be even tougher on the black population.

>yourselfs

Ignorant brainwashed monkey

>
You killed people that commuted no crime. We don't feel the pain of other whites. The only people that are hurt are the families of the dead. You fucking sicked me.

>start listening
i don't speak nigger

>blacks killed by cops in misunderstandings and while trying to resist arrest
>the same as organized terror attack on cops

Yup, these things are all the same!

I think we will just kill more disgusting niggers.

We tried to civilize you, you can't be civilized. Go back to Africa while you still can.

Whites are all about talking and no action. Niggers are all about action and no thinking. These black power negros dont understand that their family is going to the oven if race war starts.

OP's mom told him his dad was shot by the police and that's why he's not around. Explains a lot.

>understood and responded
Must be a nigger

implying a cop has to kill a black guy for a black kid to grow up fatherless

I thought having guns made America safe? How does this work again?

How are all those immigrant rapes working out for you?

Kill a white person and no one bats and eye, kill a nig and people lose thier fucking minds.

don't care. niggers are gorillas without the hair -- only more violent and rapey -- and cops are school yard bullies for which there's an endless supply. fuck both of them, getting a kick out of watching them kill each other.

it does though. firearms have never put my life in danger or anyone I know.

>But I also feel this horrible after every murder of young black men as well.

>This morning whites got a day taste of their own medicine though.

Literally 90% of blacks killed are by other blacks. Cops get killed by those same blacks when they try to protect the innocent ones form them.

We should just ship you all back to Africa, you're unfit for civilization.

retweeted and updooted

youtu.be/eNFDD-Y1DKM
Thanks black America, now you get to see why we are the dominant race
You dun fucked up this time tyrone

FUN TIMES AHEAD

100% agree. Those cops needed to die, and more cops need to die whenever fatal police shootings that are easily preventable with better police training and judgement happen. The police system is flawed, and doesn't give its cops the training or judgement they need to properly deal with suspects like Sterling and the other young black man without killing them.

If more cops die in response to preventable fatal police shootings, the system will change for the better of everyone. These shooters are actually the good guys and should be applauded.

I'm not frustrated , I'm amused.

You people seriously want to abandon your protection by basically all of Western society to fight a race war and think you could win?

If the police system is as evil as you say, your killing of the cops just opened a metric ton of whoop ass on you.

who cares, a nigger got blown up with a claymore attached to a robot, what now? #robotlivesmatters
lets stop niggers wasting precious ammo and sending robits out on dangerous missions, they have lives too!

Alton Sterling was a dumb pedophile nigger who got what was coming to him.

The Philando Castile incident I think any fair person would say was fucked up.

hey man chill, white folk are getting very sensitive today. muhhh whiteness, blue lives matter!!!! your whiteness is being challenged, do something fat pussys

The second man shot by police was wrong. Why wont the leftists push the narrative that not all police are bad? There are 100,000+ police in the US (estimate, correct me if you know exact figures). Literally a small handful have dun goofed, why blame them all? Why can't liberals apply the same logic here?

his sarcasm was too subtle

because the officers likely won't receive any punishment for their actions. >"but muh suspension". give the cops 20 year sentences, or else, unfortunately, things like Dallas will keep happening.

>or else, unfortunately, things like Dallas will keep happening.

Or there'll be a genocide of niggers. Tip: One causes the other.

Think it's more around 800,000 officers.

libcuck

> my dad left before I was born because he's black... Err I mean a piece out shit

>blm terrorists kill police officers who were only there to protect them in the first place.

>See this is totally the same thing, now we all know what it's like to be without a dad.... Tear...

Is this really the mind set of blm?

that won't happen. the left outnumbers the right, look at any statistic. and a vast portion of the right is made up of fat neckbeards, so riddle me the genocide.

The Dallas police took part in the protests. Every civilized person is aware of the corruption among the police force, even fellow piggies themselves are waking up to the reality.

but go on, tell me how fat neckbeards, old farmers, and a small portion of actually well-trained NRA enthusiasts are going to overtake the left (who would, in the event of said civil war, likely be backed by the US military). Go on, fattie. lets hear it.

The fact the media has to include black people in every production has misled them to believe there are more of them than there really are.

Listening to stacking ammo, listening to bullets going into mags.

Listening to my body armor ready to be put on when someone wants to try my home.

Listening every day while I train armed.

Listening to the liberal cuckold screams and gimmdat rioters.

>fox hat
come on hick, what are you, 14?

My dad was killed by a nigger 15 years ago. Niggers have no purpose on this planet except to destroy and soon you're all going to be wiped out.

There is blood on Barry's hands. What a fucking train wreck that guy is.

And now he's out campaigning with Hillary the criminal.

I don't imagine history is going to be very kind in remembering Barry Soetoro.

Why would military/cops back left when the left demonizes them?

You fucking dumb niggers got sucked in by rap music to fill private prisons, and you took the bait 100%.

Well now you're going to see what happens. It's open season on black people now. Ambushing 11 officers protecting your people's right to protest, killing 5, and then celebrating about it.

Not too fucking smart Sambo. Tread carefully wherever you go for a bit. There's a target on your back for a bit.

Good luck!

It's a vicious circle on repeat. You could put a stop to it. All you have to do is be nice to each other and not shoot each other dead. How hard is that?

uhm, because the military is controlled by the President???????

>implying nigger lives matter
I hope y'all keep getting killed.
Go ahead and keep attacking the police.
If we could kill your children too then we might be able to remove violence from the nigger gene pool.

You understand that the military is made up predominately of white good ole boys that are Southerners? They're not going to follow orders to attack their communities so niggers can get justus n sheit

All I know about is the two cops shot last night, and the one nigger that got shot when he was held down.

Anything else happen?

But the cop who killed that black guy was Asian

Fuck those BLM edgelords. Every single one of them.

Micah Xavier Johnson

Too many shitskins on Sup Forums these days what has the world come to?

So this guy took him out.
#robotlivesmatter
#godblessrobots

I've just been looking at pictures of dead niggers all day

>anecdotal irrelevant statement
I thought you guys had better arguments than non arguments. Oh wait, all logic, evidence and common sense are against you. My mistake.

>HEY WHITE AMERICANS! You frustrated this morning?

No. I'm white.

>thinking the reason so many black boys grow up without a dad because of pooice violence

You're a fucking looney

>two degenerate niggers get shot by cops
>BETTER MURDER A TON OF COPS WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

The fact that more than two cops have died so far says a lot about black people. They really, really don't like whites.

Which is ok, white people don't like them either. Segregation when?

Have you considered that when cops die by the hands of a nigger it only makes cops stereotype blacks more? It only makes them think, I better be ready for the gun in case this nigger pops off.

What niggers don't understand is that the cops are the only entity stopping whites from implementing some kind of final solution. What do you think those good ol boys would do if they knew they wouldn't be put in jail for life?

Niggers are subhumans that are the root cause of their own problems.

Literally life unworthy of life.

Start listening what? Your mixtapes?

Why should white people care about black people?