Tfw your parents believe the holocaust was real

>Tfw your parents believe the holocaust was real.
>Tfw they're so jewed they can't even discuss the topic without thinking I'm a crazy goy
>Tfw they think ISIS is a real terrorist force and not a fictional one funded by the CIA and Mossad
>Tfw they're totally cucked by jewish propaganda

Feels bad maaan...

Please don't tell me you were autistic enough to bring up the holohoax with your parents. Jesus Christ.....

I love my parents and hate to see they're cucked by the jewish media, my bad.

Don't mind him. Potatoes are intellectually equivalent to niggers. I reckon it's the alcohol, since finns tend to be the same.

>ID: 1ntNO5E5
>Literally "into noses"
Pic related.

I feel sorry for your parents

My gf who once travelled to Ireland actually told me something similar to your comment.
Shame on you Ireland,

An autistic WE WUZ Argentinian and a faggot effeminate swede. I want to choke you and rape your women Swedish faggot.

>I want to choke you and rape your women Swedish faggot.
You're literally a nigger pal

Told you.

Swedish sissy boi bitch

Shut the fuck up you jigaboo Argentinian coon, go cry about da joos to mommy and daddy you fucking monkey

>Shut the fuck up you jigaboo Argentinian coon, go cry about da joos to mommy and daddy you fucking monkey
Sorry I don't speak ebonics.

I told my dad about it.

What was his response?

>>Tfw your parents believe the holocaust was real.

It was real.

Get over it.

Good one cunt

Shut the fuck up your prime minister craves bbc up his fucking tight little boipussy because he's w cuck bitch like all Canadians. Americas cocksleeve.

My sister and him weren't so sure about all of the holohoax. My sister was more shocked than my dad but they listened. I think they are starting to get out of their denial.

pls stop, potato hunger

Spoiler alert:
you ARE crazy

>I think they are starting to get out of their denial.
Damn m8, good for you.
I wish my parent could at least hear my arguments.

You're the cucked king, the jews kill and rape more than 60 million russians and yet you're here to defend your jewish overlords.

>tfw I'm Jewish
>tfw goys try to deny my people's suffering
there's a reason gentiles are considered sub-human ;^)

Jews aren't even the chosen people. Try again.

>ISIS funded by Mosssad
hearty kek

I think a huge part of red pilling people is the rhetoric. If you sound like a nazi, people won't listen to you, simply because they have been told that nazi = bad ever since they were born.

You have to drag them slowly towards "your" side. The best way to do that is to ask questions. Don't drop a truth bomb on them, they need preparation for it. Otherwise they won't embrace it. The mere fact that you would ask questions that they wouldn't be able to answer would ring a bell inside their heads.
>Why can't I prove that jews were killed?
>My son is giving me all those evidences that would refute the holocaust's death toll
>Maybe he's right?
If you come off as an opposition, they won't hear any of it.

>pic related

#notAllIrish

>your parent's face when they need to put you in a mental institution but they feel guilty. where did they go wrong to raise such a retarded fuckstick?

If they aren't chosen then why are they so successful? Really making me think

>thinking I'm Ashkenazi
Sephardic is the real Jew

They literally descend from Satan. They are meant to be extremely cunning.

Jew is a transliteration from judean. Try again.

>arguing word choice
stromfags really are delusional, edomites were bred out of judaism, if you have a small amount of Edomite blood then you also have much more Israelite

White people are the lost tribes of Israel (specifically the germanic tribes).

>All Germanic people are Jews
thanks for being so inclusive Sven, but dont you have more refugees to import?

Why are Argentinians always the most radical nazis?

Swedish IPs should be banned for eternety

I'm not a radical nazi, in fact I'm more left wing, but why should I buy the bullshit from a ruthless elite?

I never said they are jews (i.e. judean). I said they are the lost tribes of Israel. The Israelite Tribe of Judah is just one of many.

You're obviously historically and biblically illiterate so let's just end this conversation.

I did it too, fuck it when I saw a "survivor" on prime time tv mentioning Syrian refugees directly after mentioning her time in the camps or whatever and trying to lecture us.
I couldn't just keep my mouth shut

OY VEY ANTISEMITE IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH!

Ireland getting baited propa

Captain sweden at it again.So tolerant.
LIke seriously , dont you see the fact that immigrants , muzzies and your shitty treehugger-poltics ruined your country? Like seriously , sweden has the worlds highest rape victims in relation to population. And it definitely wasnt like that before the commies ruined your shit

>Too
>Emu
>Australian flag

Memes aside. It's a proxy. I thought you Austrian's were supposed to be intelligent?

So you are in Mossad that you know it is not true?

Oyy vey, watch this hollywood movie, the terrorist are attacking us!, the only solution is to invade the country, rape their women, kill innocent people, and deporta millions of muslims to europe and america so we can take their country by force like we did in Palestine.