Trumps asks us to hold off on race war

What do?

Yes my lord

I love having someone act like the president around here.

Why is he such a good person, guys?

I love Trump Sempai

literally kill yourselves

The Emperors will be done

He's ont going to make it past the end of the month, who cares about him? He was just a figurehead to unite everybody uncucked. Somebody actually worthy, who's not a human meme but rather a divine child of Kek will lead us to victory in the coming months. Make The Donald's assassination at the convention the last straw, the call to war. Let his death end one era and usher in another.

Whatever went down in that meeting with Republicans must have really worked. Good to see he's not going to fuck this one up like he did with Orlando.

Is execution-style the "assault weapon" of murder?

He should be tough with ISIS, not with the citizens of his nation.

BAsed fucking trump.
All the dems have done is divide us.

He's right though. A civil war or large scale happening is exactly what Obama wants, a justification to cancel or "postpone" the election. Democracy's last chance is in November. Failing that other options are available.

>BLM thugs
>citizens of our nation
They are anti-American radicals like ISIS

He's a jew. The goyim will listen to him and this place is no exception.

I'm sorry, but the Race War sounds better than a Great America.
It will be made great once the fires stop burning.

This. We need to start over without them. Sure NFL and NBA will suck but small price to pay.

Ok, Trump, just make us proud when you are in the White house.

Race war will start if Hillary is elected, along with WW3

Trump is humanity's last hope

A fucking leaf has no say in what our country does. I'd rather have a BLM nigger as my neighbor than some limp wristed faggot leaf.

fuck off

because he's a populist

>be maplefag
>think I understand war
>killed some abos way back then hung out with america
>now I'm tough shit

once America's great again we'll come and save you from that faggot you call a leader.

Look at Trump pussy-footing his way around this one, what a spineless sack of shit

If there are any people who actually believe a race war will happen, you need a reality check.

Race wars have happened, they always result in genocide and it's always an incomplete genocide. After the genocide, the surviving side is left with collective guilt and an international committee trials the perpetrators and executes them.

Trump will never be President

>The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be done.
He's gone full cuck. We knew this was coming. Who do we turn to now? We need to pick a new candidate by by the convention

Meanwhile Obama is making it all about guns

Can Trump just win already?

Full cuck?
You hate blacks that much?

We've had decades of white guilt in America so it'll be business for usual as for whites. Asians we don't give a shit about niggers or their hurt feelings.

>execution style

trump in charge of knowing what words mean

>rather a BLM nigger
I guess having your wife fucked by black cock is more familiar than having her Clobbered by Canadian Cocks.

pic related

Don't know if sarcastic, but this. If we beat the hell out of BLM, since they've associated themselves with black people, the blacks will feel targeted by the national guard rolling on them with humvees and drone strikes, so direct military action would only increase the problem. And no, it's not "if you defeat them they win," its "we don't need a fucking battleground in our backyards".

I think trump knows what he's doing.

Get in here guys this is what we do!

I...I'm not worthy enough to vote for the most gracious and kind immortal God-Emporer.

We don't deserve such a caring president.
He's running for us, Sup Forums

You guys do realize that if a race war happens then Trump will never be elected because Obama can just pull Martial Law in and become Fuhrer of America?

I hear all the black activist twitter accounts are posting #KarmaForKKKops

You guys should definitely go there with your black activist twitter accounts.

It's fluff so no one can accuse him of being insensitive, he is just buying credit for the coming bitch slap where he can point people to the compassionate message.

Admittedly, he would be far more useful to the right as a martyr than as president.

kek, these are gems
Google "zippy denies the holocaust"
Can't post since I'm on my phone

>heh m-muh dick
>FUCK NIGGERS ALL THEY TALK ABOUT is MUH_DICK

He knows what he is doing. He's made it this far, so no reason to sabotage his campaign. Plus he sounds like a leader, at least more than the current president.

Please explain first what you mean and then how it's a bad thing.

eurofags would get grumpy with us for killing the nignogs and we'd have a world war.

Then he will lose. He failed to disarm the civilians, and by condeming cops for defending themselves he has alienated most of his would be lackies.

sikhs are bro tier

If martial law, then civil war.

blacks will be on obongo's side, we will finally purge them, American dream will become real again

He can't go full Sup Forums

t. worthless poster

Donald Trump is a traitor to all of us.

What does he not understand? Is he not aware of what he is? He is the man who has divided this country, and it has never been all the more better for the Aryans like ourselves.

If there's any unity, it should be re-enacting any type of final solution we have in store. I'm going to fight all of the niggers of my town. I advise all of you do the same if you truly care about your country's safety and security. "Restoring law and order" won't cut it. Clinton broke the law, so can we.

It's race war or bust.

>Straya being THIS jealous

Don't worry Australia, we'll come and save you one day.

VERY PRESIDENTIAL

This is our ISIS

THEY WROTE THIS FOR HIM:
1. To sound Presidential!
2. How come when DUBYA was president, we had none of this BLM BS? We NEED a republican in the WH!

He's running for the delusional neocons at this point in time now.

He stopped caring about you the minute he wrote this message. He was supposed to aid us through the race war, and now there is nothing to do but just fight for ourselves and only ourselves.

MY SWORD IS MY HATRED
MY SHIELD IS MY DISGUST

IN THE NAME OF GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, LET THEM SURVIVE

niggers think that they have power since their king was elected twice

How so? How many people have they killed compared to ISIS this year alone?

I mean, they even kill themselves.

Are you ready for martial law? It's coming America.

thank you senpai

Drumpf is a cuck who said he'd love it if Ivanka fucked black men

What is it like to be a servile cuckold?

Yes.

But we will try our best to prevent it. I am prepared to die today. If it means sacrificing myself in front of the niggers who have killed this wonderful country since 1865, I will have died the true American hero.

If other Americans want to prevent this from happening, they would take my lead and shoot up as many niggers as possible today alone. This has gone on too long now.

Pretty sure niggers murder much more people in the US than ISIS.

ISIS also loves to kill their own.

>Be German
>call literally anyone besides SWEDENYES cuckold

I swear my life to Donald J. Trump. I feel like I have purpose again.

Sauce?

He's right. The Germans are less cucked than we are.

I don't care if David Fucking Duke is our next President. I don't want a traitor to all of us.

Its more like in cold blood

He's right though, there was more actual racism 15 years ago but society wasn't divided like this, everyone still at least considered each other Americans despite the tension at times.

I don't know if it is a situation that has been engineered or not. But consider this, if there was no racial feud going on at the moment someone like Hillary would have no chance of being elected.

Sup Forums everyone.
The radio host asked if Ivanka would ever date a black man, and Ivanka laughed and looked away, then trump taps her knee and says "I would have no problem with that, she would have no problem with that." Obviously she wouldn't, but who fucking cares.

He knows blacks are untouchable at this point in time. He threw out the crime statistics and it almost tanked his campaign.

Trump issues a reasonable presidential statement and Obama still hasn't said shit.

Racewar looks bad and is bad. Your nation will not become great if its divided into little pieces that fight eachother.

DEMOCRATS are the ones that gain the most from inciting racial violence and hatred amongst the people.

They are the ones that cry "RACISM" and "MUH GUN LAWS" after these "tragic" attacks. Why? Because they orchestrate or support them. MSNBC and other libmedia fucking loves this shit.

It's race-baiting they want. They don't want the black people to wake the fuck up and vote anything other than democrat. How do they achieve that? Dig a huge fucking gap between the races and give them a note that says. "WHITE RAYCSISS, WHITE REPUBLICAN RASIS, VOTE (D)"

Mass violence is also used as a reason to further ban firearms and add more police control and surveillance. So if you wan't to support Trump, don't take the (D)-bait and post in these retarded RACEWARNAO-threads and ignore the race-baiting news.

You'll get your country back eventually, but it isn't today by force. It's later by justice.

She wouldn't but Trump would love it if ivanka would get blacked.

Why are IR fetishists always this nagging and stubborn? Go back to your cuckshed Malte.

why do you speak the words from my brain

why do you project so much onto trump?

I have a feeling you have a blacked subscription, and yet you still visit stormfront.

Great minds think alike, and fools seldom differ.

I'd be considered a conspiracy theorist and a racist nutjob by the left if I said out loud what I really think about todays political field.

I truly hope they make progress on the Clinton cases and bust this shit wide open. It would have a huge impact on the world and certain ivory towers would crumble. We could start anew.

It is today by force. All blacks are scum. All mexicans are scum. Only whites are allowed -- in Europe and America. We must commit to the Race War™.

– Sup Forums. 2016.7.8

>Execution style shootings

This is fucking retarded when it comes from the mouth of niggers. And it's fucking retarded coming from Trump.

He's a clever guy, buttressed by good advice, so he could be correct. It's always difficult: do you completely ignore the political vampires and hope they starve; or do you raise your voice and show that there's opposition to their insanity?

Nice British Soliders :^)

He said the deaths were senseless and tragic, he didn't call the cops murderers

5. They've killed 5 people this year.

The deaths were neither of those things. Only cuck would call the death of a nigger tragic one day after the start of the race war. We need a new candidate

There is no race war and you don't understand the 4d chess Trump is playing here

>love
>compassion

what a cuckfag

>There is no race war
No wonder you still support Trump. You're a cuck too

hillary drones want nothing more than violence, division.

Hes right, but still get your shit in order and remember to never relax because its coming sooner or later. I live in rural Maine and we just got new refugee neighbors, mfw nobody is safe from the hordes.

>yfw jade helm was targeted at niggers
>mfw no face

don't be so hard on Obama, he has absolutely made a statement already. Did you think he would pass up the chance to shill gun control?

What a boring response, you total faggot.

Why the fuck does every discussion on this board dissolve into black men fucking wives. .

>Sweden

Holy shit. Is this a troll? This is the quintessential cuck post

>1 post by this id
>flag

disregard

The police need to be emilitarized 2bh. Too many o them are too nervous or retarded to handle them responsibly.

Or the training needs to be more focused on alternative methods of disabling the target without shooting to kill.

>QUICK, HILLARY DRONES ASSEMBLE, THIS user WOULD RATHER FIX THE ISSUES AT HOME WITH LOST AND MISGUIDED INDIVIDUALS WE CREATED, THAN TO JUST KILL THEM ALL AND RUIN THIS COUNTRY

Hitler was humanity's last hope
Trump can slow down the cancer but ultimately it's already reached an irreversible stage

You are a despicable cuck.

It is only our country to gain by force. We are the minority now. We gain from racial violence because we have been silenced for nearly 150 years alone. Since slavery has become abolished our country has become all the more worse.

It is only a race war that will save this country for good. Only the white man can rule civilization effectively, and rightfully so. If it means me dying today in the name of Sup Forums, that's what it will mean. Some day, when niggers or other shitskins invade your country, you will think the same thing as myself. By that time, America will be 85% black, much to your dismay of how idiotic this post sounded.

Fuck it, get off Sup Forums and never come back. I hope someday your female loved ones, all of them, get raped. They deserve it.