What's the best shit that happened during this faggot presidency?

What's the best shit that happened during this faggot presidency?

Aside from killing goatfucker Osama cuck laden

>believing "We got him!"

Bush's Policies did that, which Obama wanted to repeal.

he's alive, he runs ISIS as al-bagdhadi
he bleached his skin and got fatter aswell as some slight plastic surgery
all supported by the mossad-CIA command room of course

Assassinated natural born citizens without due process, paving the way for a proper dictatorship in the executive branch down the road.

Probably how his political correctness gave us our savior.

The CIA knew where he was the whole time, and he was just an ace in the hole that the president could use at any given moment to dominate the news.

I believe he was killed during the whole birth certificate thing right?

Pissing people off so much that it made a Trump Presidency a possibility.
The information that led to his death came from a waterboarded terrorist, ironically.

He's constantly upheld net neutrality which is nice

shortly after the birth certificate file was found to be possibility doctored yeah

Dallas 7/7

>sign paper saying pull the trigger
I GOT HIM GUYS

Precisely this

Race relations going downhill is my favorite.

He made Muslims proud

Trump deciding to run.

The great race war

Killing bin laden.

But that's not saying much. Anyone could have made that call.

I agree with this

He made his boyfriends proud

children of satan

I was commo in the army and I was in Bagram in 2002. We did some work in the TOC and got on friendly terms with some of the SF guys. One of the guys told me that OBL was already dead.

where's the proof?

The race war that just started.

>He actually thinks Obama killed Bin Laden

>Listen and Believe

the part where he brought peace to the middle east, eliminated the racial divide, and reduced the level of inequality

Dronekills of hajis. Osama dieing.

Wikileaks by far. Exposed this cock sucker nice and early. Who knows where we would be today without all of that shit making Obama nakedly violate every liberal fantasy they had about him righting the sadistic power tripping of the executive branch.

the part where he ended world poverty, arrested the criminal banksters of wall-street, cleansed the US government of corruption and held every promised he ran his campaign on and didn't help enforce deluded ideologies down the throats of FUCKING WHITE MALES but instead helped improve the lives of everyone.

he allows cannabis dispensaries to operate

the best thing obama did was prove to the black community and the rest of the USA that voting for the black guy just because he is black is a really bad decision

>Anonymous
upcoming race war

The laughs we had when our retarded government gave him the Nobel Peace Prize for Not Being Bush.