Daily reminder Alaska will be white territory in the upcoming race war. Its not too late to move up here guys...

Daily reminder Alaska will be white territory in the upcoming race war. Its not too late to move up here guys, its very comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/12/5/alaskan-muslims-raisingtheroofofstatesfirstmosque.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off we're full

I don't want any more Southerners up here, there's enough already

Which town is that in the photo?

Anchorage

>Any part of America
>White

Too cold.

So can I just grow weed there, if I keep it on the down low?

>sweeden
literally a shitskin resort

I've considered moving to Alaska in the past but everything is so damn expensive and the quality of "fresh" fruit and veg is terrible. Little things like fast wi-fi or Amazon deliveries would be a problematic.

Also doesn't living in a city like Anchorage defeat the purpose of moving to Alaska? You may as well move to a generic small city in Minnesota.

yeah because i love cold all year round, no jobs and shit internet.

RARE
A
R
E

>no women
>high crime, especially rape and property

Why would I ever move my family there?

could trump establish little europes for educated wealthy white people from europe who are fed up with cuckshit

i'd move to new hampshire or alaska any time

Are the native women hot?

hello, please secure the land for whity thanks

girl i knew growing up lived in palmer
says it was comfy af if you can get past the mutant skeeters

Hello France.

Is that you Palin ?

Finally france gets a new flag

Fuck you. I see you you nigger. You think you can trick the white race into abandoning the heartland?

Its the only place I want to visit in USA

What do you know about New Hampshire, Teemu?

>"fresh" fruit and veg is terrible
There's quite a few good local farms along the coast. Coastal Alaska is basically like Cascadia, it's a rainforest. Also, our produce gets huge as fuck because of all the sun in the summer.
>Little things like fast wi-fi or Amazon deliveries would be problematic
While I agree that deliveries are annoying, I for one have 60Mbps download speeds, and I live like 20-30 minutes away from the nearest sizeable community, on about 150 acres of land.

It's expensive as shit, but easily doable if internet is that important to you.

Fuck Anchorage tho. Nice place to visit if you really need something from there or want to actually interact with people, but if you wanted either of those, why did you move to Alaska in the first place?

I love my state. It's a very unique lifestyle up here. Alaska isn't for the feint of heart, and it certainly isn't easy. But if you can make it, there is nothing that fills me with more pride than calling myself an Alaskan.

By native, do you mean the eskimos and shit?

If so, then no. They're fucking Abo-tier.

You realize no food will reach you during the war right? The blacks will loot all the food.

its a sausagefest user
like a 10:1 ratio

99% of native women are degenerate alchoholics.
But you have the best chance out of any state to find your aryan waifu here

Cold places have always been white territory.

Look at the scandanavian countries.

Also canada as well, we will remain much whiter than the USA because it's too cold for the spics to come up here

>Too Cold

What the fuck you live in penguinland and you complain that Alaska is "too cold"?

I remember someone posted a screencap of a Facebook thread where Alaskans were getting excited because Olive Garden were opening up their first location in the state in Anchorage. They claimed it would make them cosmopolitan.

Life in Alaska sounds depressing tbqh.

Fuck it took me a second.

"According to the 2010 United States census, the racial composition of Alaska was the following:
White: 66.7% (Non-Hispanic White: 64.1%)
Black 3.6%
Asian 5.4% ( Hmong, 0.3% Chinese, 0.2% Laotian, 0.2% Japanese, 0.1% Indian, 0.1% Vietnamese, 0.1% Thai)
American Indian or Alaskan Native 14.8%"

met natives before. They're pretty based, but not updated on the news much

>white territory
>Scandinavian countries

Fucking leaf....

PK pls post as marshall islands this year

They have many refugees in Anchorage.

Fuck that shit I love eastern NC. The niggers stay away from water and I'm on a barrier island. There are a shitload of them between me and the western part of the state though. Bridges are easy to hold.

No they dont. This would be one of the least tolerant states in the US for them lol

Alaska is already less white than Sweden though

More blacks in % and total numbers

See for yourself america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/12/5/alaskan-muslims-raisingtheroofofstatesfirstmosque.html

Vermont and Maine may be homogeneous but they're full of cucks so it's not "Safe"
Also I'd say the Red areas are probably safe because muh guns even though not homogeneous. I live in a neighborhood free of niggers. At least make the map of counties

I hate that place. Everyone is so passive aggressive just a bunch of cucks, and anchorage people are all white trash.

Except you guys vote for people like Palin. God....I can hear her annoying ass voice in my head now. Can't stand that bitch!

Since when was AK white? It's full of natives and flips

yeah but they have guns and aren't homosexual so there's that

It's very depressing if you go up there hoping that you'll live an otherwise normal lifestyle with all the comforts of home, just with some really clean air and beautiful scenery.

If that's all you want out of Alaska, then yeah, you're going to be fucking miserable.

If, however, you come to Alaska because you want the chance to be truly left alone, to truly own land, and to experience nature. To hunt and grow your own food, to live off the land, to hike and explore God's Creation, to live in some degree of seclusion with nothing but your hobbies and pursuits and studies to occupy you, then you'll love it. That's why I came out here.

If you live close to Anchorage, you can get more or less plenty of comforts of home. You can go out to eat, go to the bar, go dancing, see a movie, etc. At my place, 90% of my time is occupied working out, target shooting, hunting, fishing, hiking, reading, cooking for myself, and making mead. I drink home made mead all the time.

>the only Alaskan I've ever met in my life is of Korean ethnicity

>West Virginia is the fourth white-est state in the union
>Not classified as homogenous

Local here 99% of our internet is metered, 100mb speed internet is like 250 a month. If you dont truly like fishing and hunting or outdoors you will leave see it all the time

> No Mexicans to grow and harvest all your food
> Get eaten by Inuits and polar bears

I just got back from palmer. It is the white man's paradise.

its white and has based gun laws and freedoms