Mfw when a europoor calls a coach a >manager why the fuck do you do this?

mfw when a europoor calls a coach a >manager why the fuck do you do this?

because you're a faggot, m8

We do the exact same thing in the MLB my guy

all the material you have on yuroshits and this is what grinds your gears?
>what is baseball

Because he manages the team

Nah my gay, he coaches the team

A coach trains the team, a manager sets the tactics. It's for the sake of accurate nomenclature

have sex loser lmao

You could not be more wrong, you clueless spastic.

>not saving yourself for marriage
Damn Sadiq, those muslims have really corrupted you.

lmao the state of this faggot

sure I'll explain

because a manager says who comes in and out of games. just like MLB. but he tends not to call plays or set up tactics. they tend to be hands off

a coach calls the plays and sets up tactics but tends not to decide who is on the team.

soccer really doesn't have plays due to it's nature. mlb same thing. You might have an overall idea, or little bits of burst plays but you don't have actual 11 men at this exact moment doing this exact thing.

thats why

Stupid frog poster

>mfw euros call a field a pitch

Exactly my dude, I don't get these uncultured faggots. I legit feel sorry for them.

>mfw Americans call a black man a "bull"

Embarrassing

You don't get a right to talk when you don't even know that our oldest sport calls the coach manager. Kys you fucking embarrassment.

Except the manager in baseball doesn’t coach
He just manages the team
They have coaches that coach the team
In soccer the manager coaches

>mfw euro clubs spend millions on a free kick expert

pic related is a coach, you can clearly see he is not a manager

Because they don't just train.

We have coaches too they only do training, the manager oversees training, tactics, matches and possibly transfers

> go to school
> get shot

America

F

Because a manager does more than just coach the players. It's different in American sports where you have coaches for each aspect and that's their job. We have managers that have a big hand in running the broader day-to-day of the club.

because Soccer requires no skill, there is very little to train a soccer player aside from positioning. 90% of their job is to manage them psychologically since they're all 3rd world divas.

Why does your flag look like a rug?

Mmmmm. Loving the bait la

>an handegg player literally needs a playbook and be tutored every day on how to do his job

what did america mean by this

Might want to try google or just ask your special ed teacher to explain it in a language even you can understand...

nice 'banter'

A divegrass manager is more similar to a baseball manager than you think

we also have coaches you smelly cunt
managers employ coaches to train the team with them
managers manage the team

What makes a "head coach" and a manager different?

Nice 'banter'

manager has involvement in acquisitions.

The krauts have advocated moving to a head coach system for a while because they all have directrors of football

Neither is good, gaffer is the only acceptable option

A head coach's responsibility would be just to coach the players, with someone like a 'Director of Football' handling other stuff. A manager implies that, as well as coaching, he also has control over transfers and has input in the general running and direction of the club.

UR NOT EVEN GERMAN

"Head coaches" definitely have input when it comes to what players to sign or release. Functionally they have the same role, the only difference is that "general mangers" sign the dotted line and are accountable for inability to develop teams.

Kind of similar to managing directors or chairmen of the board in European football, there's just a ton more waste and mismanagement here that can be disregarded because of $$$.

This

Europeans are extremely fucking weird tbeh. Dont take them and their poverty seriously.

They have to make sure their Muslim overlords are happy.