Get Out - film

Two thumbs up from Sisjew and Ecuck! Lets see what Sup Forums says about the film:

"I know you got triggered, nigger."

"Why are you pretending these types of films are common?"

"The triggering of fragile kids from Sup Forums from this movie never ceases.
>and they've never even seen it"

"the fucking Discourseā„¢ about every goddamn book, movie, album, painting, and fucking knock knock joke for the past 5 years at the least.
Fuck off and enjoy something instead of being a reductionist cuntrag that rates everything on a scale from problematic to cucked"

"I think all races should just make movies where they depict everyone else but themselves as psychopaths."

Must be good! Cucks like it!

" Can't you nerds ignore the race issues and talk about the movie? It was a solid horror flick. Maybe doesn't deserve the praise it's getting but I enjoyed it."

"BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

This board is a lost cause

Wtf

No u

>shitskins flood into our countries
>make movies where they justify murdering us
>ACTUALLY murder us in huge numbers

liberals see nothing wrong
After all, you can't have an identity based on race or ethnicity if you are white! Thats xenophobia/racism.

what kind of loser made this?

Just saw this movie, it was a good horror movie, but a fucking ridiculous "social commentary".

And of course all the faggots on twitter are all posting shit like

"just saw get out, holy shit white ppl are crazy!"

Whatever Peele's goal was with trying to make people think about racism, it didn't fucking work. Surprise!

>not finding subtle masculine traits in women attractive

are you gay?

Waaah waaah shut your dumb ass up and go back to europe

Exaclty. black people arent smart enough to look "deeply" into anything. White liberals are still ebil whitey either way

No but you have awful fucking taste in women, which figures you must be very effeminate for a man

>Whatever Peele's goal was with trying to make people think about racism, it didn't fucking work. Surprise!

Considering that he's half-black, I imagine the "lmao white ppl be crazy" response from the public is annoying the hell out of him.

Truth hurts?

DUDE WHAT IF WHITE LIBERALS WANT TO BE BLACK LMAO

bravo peele, social commentary for the ages.

why are comedians trying to be social commentators now?

I just don't understand it, really. Everyone's praising this movie for "getting real about white racism" or some shit.

What? The FIRST scene is literally a random black guy getting fucking beat over the head and kidnapped. Then, the whole god damn movie is about those "eeeeeebil white peepo" wanting to steal black people's bodies because they want their "superior genetics" and to be cooler.

What the fuck are you even trying to say with this movie Peele? How is this a commentary on ANYTHING a black person goes through? Literally the only scene in which you could kinda say that would be the driver's license scene. Besides that, NONE of this has anything to do with a daily life of a black person.

I'm aware of the "super subtle xd" commentary on "whites stealing black's culture" with the whole brain transplant shit, but that point is garbage anyway.

>"Hey black guy, driving our cars, eating our food, listening to our music, using our computers, you're STEALING our CULTURE waaaah!" That's just as ridiculous as what those morons are trying to say.

At the end of the day, all this movie has done is given black people and retarded liberals another excuse to talk shit about whites. And I personally think it's hilarious that chance the rapper bought a bunch of people tickets to see this movie, like it's gonna change their lives or some shit. Nah dude, it's an okay horror movie with race bullshit desperately mixed in to take advantage of the current state of race relations. Get the fuck over yourself.

I agree, it was a solid horror movie by itself, but the reaction to it is fucking annoying.

The grand metaphor that deep down all white people want to be black "to be stronger, faster, cooler, and [to see the world like they do]" (literally a quote from the movie). Is so inane and pandering it just ruins the movie.

Nah, it just made me feel about better about my life and grateful that I live in a society my forefathers tirelessly developed.

The social commentary was that the cop in the beginning was trying to save Chris and the evil white liberal womyn wanted to suck his brains out for her progressive family.

I saw this in a movie theater with black people and I heard one of them actually say that white women are bad news. If anything it made them want to keep away.

>Finally, we truly are Get Out.

why is she looking at him like that?

I thought the stuff about "progressive" whites often being just as racist as white supremacists was pretty good, even though the movie beat you over the head with it.

There is a really bizarre fetishization of blacks on the far left of American politics, and Get Out spends a lot of time on that. I have no idea where it's coming from, and I don't think they're going to try to steal my body, but it creeps me out.

He's a college football player, presumably a starter. That's how basically every college girl looks at him and his teammates, because they want to have sex with them (but only 1, 2, or 3 at a time, any higher than that and they cry rape).

Am I the only one who didn't think this was a good horror movie? Up until the last 10 minutes there was literally no horror, just two jump scares and a weird atmosphere. TSA man ruined any tension there was.

Imagine if Adam Sandler was in Split and interrupted every 20 minutes to tell fart jokes. That is what Get Out is.

The bad guys in the film are white people who worship black people and think their superior.

The only racist white character is the cop at the beginning.

haha Sisjew and Ecuck, that's great. makes you wonder why there aren't more conservative comedians.

>tall, brunette, slightly masculine features, and highly kind and empathetic personality

is this the most patrician preference?

>durrr why werent dere more jump scares wat a shitty horror

Did you miss the part where he was trapped inside his own body within the first 30 mins, or any of his interactions with the other black characters?

How does it feel to be too stupid to appreciate a race baiting movie aimed at a black audience?