Challenge to you anons :>

How do you eliminate poverty without taxation or mass murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/A5GMwKNN
humanityparty.com/100000challenge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dFgg0mS1Ono
eprints.gla.ac.uk/6317/1/6317.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Epicureanism

hack poverty and reveal its secrets

t. Anonymous

enslavement

>define poverty
>the state of being extremely poor.
>define poor
>lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.

>without taxation

leave ancap

Taxation is removal of wealth. You stupid cunts should first learn how our monetary system works before spouting nonsense.

economic growth + Catholic Distributism

The two root causes of poverty are economic stagnation and usury

poverty is a relative thing

a spook or a meme :^)

"Tightening your belts" or being fiscally conservative in your own life will not eliminate poverty for the vast majority of poor.

someone post the video

Life is competition for resources. Eliminating poverty is like eliminating digestion.

define enslavement? we're already enslaved by having to use money in the first place. we may never eliminate that.

By killing all communist mossad kikes like you, Chaimstopher.

you need governance and law, not "intrinsic social codes and laws". look at what those intrinsic values have done for us.

Starvation
Worked out pretty nicely for the soviets.

Glad to see not even the motto makes any sense.

>define enslavement
the action of making someone a slave; subjugation.
>define slave
a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

You must be an anarchist then. That's fine. Do you have any solutions for poverty that aren't taxation or mass murder?

It's your definition of 'poor' that's wrong. Being self-efficient should be enough and Epicureanism teaches self-efficiency at its core. Other good values come together with the package, which is why it's the best solution.

Grow your own food.

Mass sterilization

You don't when the definition of poverty keeps changing as science and industry increase the availability of resources for all.

If you fix it at a specific definition of resources then it will be eliminated in short order.

But it's too useful to keep the definition vague. Useful for politics.

Not arguing those aren't good ideals. But you can't expect 7 billion people to just suddenly embrace a philosophy.

I'm legal property of my government is that not slavery?

>But you can't expect 7 billion people to just suddenly embrace a philosophy.
Holy fucking irony, SO THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ENGAGING IN THIS SHIT PSYOP FUCK OFF KIKE

>Mass sterilization

same as murder, just without the blood and guts.

no you're not
read up what it means to be legally owned

this is a political movement, pendajo. you must work within the systems of government to make real change.

The state should give each person a small garden and some basic options. That equals to solving poverty, and a distinct persons choosing not to utilise their garden and ending up hungry equals to them choosing to be poor.

In this scenario, it's impossible to solve some people's choice to not be self-reliant, but that problem is irrelevant in regards to solving poverty.

Promoting or even enforcing Epicureanism is fairly easy. Much easier than creating the banking system that created poverty in our own world.

In fact, Epicureanism was extremely popular in the Roman World, until Judaism (which later turned into Christianity) started spreading and enforcing self-hate and self-destruction to people of that world.

Machinery manufacturing and population control based on agreement.

I'm on this one with
>Machinery manufacturing

I would eliminate the human factor in producing basic goods and let an AI (or a programm, if that suffices) handling and managing to decide which and how many of these goods have to be produced.
This system (the AI) would be self-sustainable and it wouldn't need any more investment for adjustments.

Sterilize everyone thats poor

Make all countries agree on doing it

Exchange goods and services for free for some time

1 child policy for overpopulated places

FIXED

-Soft welfare state for those who can't work
-Eliminate a culture of dependancy by returning unskilled labour
-Increase employment in skilled sectors through deregulation.
-Encourage frugality and a protestant work ethic through education.

>Names, addresses and mails of all cult member
pastebin.com/A5GMwKNN

As long as we keep third world immigration down; overpopulation won't be a problem.

Abolishment of welfare and an export tax, which is not taxation of the citizens.
Or, of course, mandatory paid work from the age of 18.

Dress as a film character and post online rants recorded in your Mum's basement.

Declare the poor non-people and put them into camps
Thus noone is in poverty

But the problem goes beyond it its cultural for them

Once their mentality is set they won't let it go

Eliminate the poor people.

taxation and mass murder

What part of this confuses you?

great discussion, gang. population control is a good answer, but let's say that sterilization is a form of murder.

the challenge remains: logically prove that the Humanity Party's plan to solve poverty could not work even if everyone supported it.

humanityparty.com/100000challenge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dFgg0mS1Ono

Take out 3/4 of the population

eugenics

now let me ask you a question: why should we eliminate poverty?

if it wasnt TL DR I would do it

as an anarchist (rw) I ask:

why the hell would we want to eliminate poverty

Absolutely not. You just prevent them from producing offspring, you don't kill anyone

because it sucks?

I was asking for an answer based on facts and reasoning, not muuh feels

no it doesn't
shoo leftypol

the question is not worth arguing. you're the one romanticizing poverty with feels.

>this question must not be argued
>you are automatically wrong

kek

who's the one making the challenge here, swiss miss? you cannot make an argument so you turn the tables with a ridiculous question. fuck your anarchy. if you believe that would ever work you're the one who's singing kumbaya, not me.

This guy gets it.

You can never eliminate poverty.

Just like you can never have true equality.

>How do you eliminate poverty

That's a terrible goal.

srsly switzerland, it's 2016
you can't just counter nonsensible blabber by semieducated burgertard in the current year

>How do you eliminate poverty without taxation or mass murder?

Welfare state that requires mandatory sterilization.

Genetic modification.

Stops all three.

Turn the world Übermensch

>If everyone supported it
Literally any system of governance would work if it had 100% global support.

You dont, kill the poor, problem solved.

>If every human being were issued a THumP® Human Welfare Card (a credit/debit card that allows a person to purchase the basic necessities of life, food, clothing, shelter, health/mental care, and education from any source of their choice, found anywhere in the world), there would be no part of Earth, where humans congregate together, that would experience economic turmoil. Humans would choose the area of the earth where they wanted to live and be supported therein.

The ecological impact of this would be insane. Cities are very compact for the amount of people they house, if everyone spread out to the population density of rural areas there would be no forests.

poverty is an objective hindrance to people.

Even Africans don't like poverty, yet still live through that poverty.

Start parceling out government land that currently is being used in the hundreds of national and state parks in the western United States to HOMESTEADERS. Give people enough land to sustain themselves and turn a small profit.Anyone who can't survive the winter dying is nature taking its course and thus fair.

well there ya go

I agree, the model is often accompanied by forced civilisation; a society can't progress from one to the other without civilising, and thus its population can't flow over a certain limit.

There isn't a single civilisation that has managed to remain uncivilised and keep up sustained levels of growth.

>poverty is an objective hindrance to people.
that is a claim, not an argument and especially not an answer to my question

just skip all the muuh feels nonsense. what are you, a dumb little kid? I don't like poverty either. but that is not an argument for eliminating it

And then add nationalism.

>that is a claim, not an argument and especially not an answer to my question
Why do you think people like to live in shit?

NO ONE likes to live in shit.
t. working class man

are you illiterate or too unintelligent that you clearly did not understand my post?

He did; first eugenics, is not a solution to poverty; the upper classes are not necessarily the most ethnically well defined; often you will find intelligent and strong among the working class as well as the upper class; modern society is generally not ruled by an ethnically superior class but simply one able to exploit their abilities to the full.

>Why should we eliminate poverty.

The Top answer should be a reason, large areas of society unable to furfil their absolute maximum is inherently a hinderance to society; take for instance the caste system of India where millions of "untouchables"; ethnically identitcal, are unable to atain anything above manual labour depite there being idiots among the Brahmin and able genuises among the untouchables.

Secondly poverty is not a choice, many are born into it and though many hard working often get out of it; many may work hard and not; offering a helping hand isn't inherentley a bad thing; so long as people don't rely on it pulling them all the way.

The Roundtree reports conducted from 1899 to 1950 within York outline the impact of poverty on a population - eprints.gla.ac.uk/6317/1/6317.pdf

>the upper classes are not necessarily the most ethnically well defined; often you will find intelligent and strong among the working class as well as the upper class; modern society is generally not ruled by an ethnically superior class but simply one able to exploit their abilities to the full.
I never even talked about this so it's irrelevant

>eugenics, is not a solution to poverty
yes it is. someone ends up poor? immediately sterilize everyone related to this person 3-4 generations upwards. not just will this remove people prone to poverty from the gene pool, it will also create tremendous social pressure to prevent poverty, not just for yourself but people related to you

this is just a simple approach with little thought in it and yet it already shows great potential. if it does not work you can always adjust to optimize or opt for more sophisticated methods

>large areas of society unable to furfil their absolute maximum is inherently a hinderance to society
so you are saying that poverty prevents people from fully using their potential. I disagree. but this is a different discussion entirely

>poverty is not a choice
poverty IS a choice and this choice is obvious in most cases. wealth is extremely dynamic. I am still young, yet I already experienced both being wealthy and being poor. and both were choices. even when someone is born into poverty, it may not be their choice but it is the choice of their parents.

but whether poverty is a choice or not is again not an argument. saying that we should eliminate poverty because you believe it is not a choice is an opinion

on a sidenote:

if you argue to eliminate poverty because poverty hinders society, are you also for eliminating unproductive people? they are a much much bigger hindrance to society than poverty allegedly is

also, check out pic related