Rohingya

Do you like him?

I think he is based, kicking out 600,000 muslim poo in the loos and doesn’t afraid of anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Christian_violence_in_India
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need to go back.

yeah he is pretty good

>inplying he’s not objectively right in what he’s doing

>Mind repeating what you said about a Rohingya "genocide"? I'm a bit hard of hearing.

>80241408
(You) first

Rohingyaians did nothing wrong

We Arabs are the ones should be hated, not them.

the lack of eyebrows makes him look like Picollo

The junta will move to someone else once they get bored until Myanmar is cleansed of minorities.

He gets too much credit. It's mostly the military removing the Rohingya. He's not even an ethnic Rakhine, he's an ethnic Bamar from Mandalay. He's mostly just used by Muslims and people who hate Muslims as a symbol of so-called Buddhist terror and Anti-Islamic resistance respectively.

Peaceful religious borders
>Christianity/buddhism
>Buddhism/Hinduism
>Hinduism/christianity
>All of the sects within these regions

Dangerous religious borders
>Islam/Sikhism
>Islam/christianity
>Islam/Buddhism
>Islam/Hinduism

Extremely dangerous religious borders
>Islam/Islam

>We Arabs are the ones should be hated, not them.

you say that as if the entire world didn't hate you already, lol.

>Christianity/buddhism
Once Burma's military removes Muslims, Christians are next
>Buddhism/Hinduism
Hmmmm, Bhutan and Sri Lanka had inter religious rivalry between Hindus and Buddhists. Though one could argue that these were more ethnic in nature.
>Hinduism/christianity
Not really
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Christian_violence_in_India

doesn't change the fact that sunni islam is about %500 or more aggressive than any other religion

shiites are ok tho

I like him
glad people stand up to these useless Muslim twats since Westerners have zero will to do so

Still doesn't make it peaceful tho

>Once Burma's military removes Muslims, Christians are next
I doubt it
there haven't been the same level of conflicts between Buddhists and Christians ever
not that there haven't been any, but Muslims actively tried to exterminate Buddhists

>Christians
Aren't Karen people kinda Christians tho? I mean at least the ruling class of Karen people

most of them in Burma are Buddhists
many of he Christians emigrated to the USA

Burma is a palce where everyone minority group has rebel group.

They aren't attacking them because of region contrary to those wacky Buddhist monks and organization ( but because the military DEEMED them to be targeted). The whole religion lenses is just surface level shit that people fail to see under. Rohingyas are/were tagerted because Rohingyas have no rights at all in Burma where since the 80's Rohginyans are refused Burman citizenship and are essentially in a similar state of Apartheid. Once they are done they'll move up the ladder.

Plus it's fucking human decency to not support ethnic cleansing that's tipping into state sponsored genocide.

Christianity has been untouched because they don't do anything but pray and give away money and in general just give "morals".
the government are in on it i swear it

Hell they targeted other groups before but more discrete into forced assimilation or outright elimination.

STOP BEING INBRED

found the muslim

> Human decency
Take them into your country then.
You do not suffer from ressource scarcity, have space and might be blissfully unaware of the dephts of oldworld tribalism. Dont be upset if you end up with exotic seperatist demands in some decades though

They are gypsies

There fault for being inbred and harbouring terrorists

both of you deserves all the hate in the world.
though rohingyans are 10 times worse than arabs

Cool guy. Understands what has to be done and doesn't afraid of responsibility for all actions

I believe the Rohingya were justified in rising up and anyone that reads beyond the fact that they're muslim would come to the same conclusion
>>Buddhism/Hinduism
erm no

Christians get slaughtered too

>people still fall the peaceful buddhists meme

you can just ignore threads you disagree with instead of sperging out all the time mate

fun fact all non-buddhists are ostracized in Myanmar, Rohingya had it worst because they took arms. the other minorities are a group of panzies

>Rohingya had it worst because they took arms. the other minorities are a group of panzies
I always liked how one of the core concepts Islam is to never take oppression or any kind of bullshit. Say what you want about it but I find it more realistic than Christianity desu.

Why would they target the christians?
They're not even terrorists.

Their chinese have also armed up with PRC weapons.
Since the junta took over they have been crazy about making a 'pure' Myanmar and start looking at minorities as problems while spending money building a grand capital with 20 lane highways.
Karen christians have also escaped here over the years. Hindus, christians, democracy protesters and now Rohingya is flavour of the decade.
According to darker stories there are slave minority soldiers forced to kill their own people, someone posted an ethnic slave soldier hanging himself out of guilt once.
Its not about terrorism its finding something to divert attention and rally support for the junta.

but will they get away with it

*** UN INTERVENTION ***
*** UN INTERVENTION ***

>>extremely dangerous
>>Islam/Islam
>tfw Germany and France going to war again is only a matter of years

ATTENTION MYANMAR!!!! THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!!!!!

Because Christians are not Buddhists

>ATTENTION MYANMAR!!!! THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!!!!!

*Continues to do nothing*

YOU ARE VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE UN WILL HAVE A MEETING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, as a burmese let me tell you.

Western media is basically blocked in my country and the government has good relations with major news companies and have good relations with Jews and Israel (Judaism is the only tolerated abrahamic religion in Myanmar).

Plus a lot of burmese people who immigrate to different countries become successful or powerful and I know my one Burmese friend who literally convinced some of my American state's elected officials to have a pro view of the anti muslim genocide.

Also know some burmese people who are trying to run for office in American government soon. Also,there has been this drive in the burmese American community to get as much people to become commissioned officers too. Hopefully we will get influence, the burmese community already cucked the bhuddist communities in many European countries.

Wew

delete

i like watching lethwei fights

Actually people do hate you. But it's a miracle people hate you more than the Jews.

Based Buddha is A OK. Not bad but not enough genocide. I expect some Tamil extermination, not Syrian evacuation. Overall he's ok in my book.

BUT stop sending the boat people here you fucking Kurwa! Myanmmar is making our Wahabbis mad and im afraid our democracy is gonna be BTFO'd.

Also please start controlling the secessionist movements. Your country is going to be Serbia 2.0 at this point.

Rohingyans are based mate, they're sure to integrate your fellow Islamic society well :)

>Boat People have no Pride.

>No Pride means not Indo.

>Not Indo means we need to remove them.

Also they wont stay here for long, many used Indonesia as a buffer. They are going for the Malays and you Aussies, no point in staying in a country that has the same GDP per capita as the Flips.

>Myanmmar is making our Wahabbis mad and im afraid our democracy is gonna be BTFO'd.
Explain?

Based as fuck, shame he didn't just literally kill them all.

Well I'm okay with that too, because "Real Australians Say Welcome" :D

>Buddhist monks in Burma are Sup Forums
kek. Everything that disagrees with a progressive and neoliberal agenda is Sup Forums apparently.

>have good relations with Jews and Israel (Judaism is the only tolerated abrahamic religion in Myanmar)

Lmao

The Muslims are angry at Myanmar because of how we treat Muslims so he's probably afraid they're gonna overthrow the Indonesian government and install a much more religious one that's against myanmar.

Dude, Myanmar has basically been like Serbia forever, there is peace for now, each individual state has it's won army, language and shit but Burma itself is stronger now and I'm pretty sure Burma can btfo the other states now.

Nothing wrong with this :) some anti Muslim officers in the burmese army studied in Israel :)

especially if you consider that turks/arabs dont realy like sub saharan blacks .... at least not in germany...
but then there arent many minorities in germany from asia and africa who like each other...

I think he is based.

I think that if he would browse Sup Forums he would be a BASED magapede just like us.

That's all I had to say and don't forget to praise kek and shadilay fellow pedes, oh and any black bull-pedes fuck my trans-pede wife please!