Did Sup Forums enjoy Jurassic World?

Did Sup Forums enjoy Jurassic World?

What went wrong?

It looked too fake for me to enjoy, and I didn't like any of the characters. They felt very shallow like cardboard cut-outs

JURASSIC PARK 2 master race

Yeah I liked it

Was dumb but entertaining, better than 3 and the last act of 2 anyway

Total shit

You can tell it was a patchwork monster of scripts slapped together
Like it tried to have this ironic anticorporate message but it was also filled with blatant product placement.
It also tried to use some of the original JP4 "dinosaur soldier" plot stuff, but then it just kinda forgot about it.

And the kids? What the fuck were the point? Why did we have to know that their parents were going through a tough time? To ape the development that Grant had in JP1? Did Chris Pratt and Bryce become their new parents?

That's just thematic shit. Then there's the play by play action. Like why the fuck did all the pterodactyls immediately fly to all the humans and attack them? Did the super-dinosaur tell them to?

It was fine until the final boss fight. I'm hyped for JW2.

It managed to be stupider than JP3 which I was surprised by.

I really enjoyed auntie's sweaty body

Good movie. Helped me confirm I'm in love with Bryce dallas Howard.

It was a really bad flick.

>I'm hyped for JW2.
How?

What could they possibly do? Open up a THIRD park?

I hated every character in this movie, Chris Pratt gets a pass because he makes me a little gay. It was kinda fun, but not a good movie by any stretch.

Wish she was my aunt

It was FUN, not as good as the first two though but better than the 3rd

Maybe do the Lost World correctly this time

Is the second island even canon anymore?

Surprisingly good. What was everyone's problem with it? The CGI? The young mummy chick was excellent also.

See:
It was an insultingly lazy Frankenstein's monster hat didn't know what to do when it wasn't jerking off the original

This. Lost world is a horrible film.

Its still canon, but just hasnt been mentioned yet.

Technically by the movies canon, Masrani owned the two islands and was building Jurassic World during the events of 3

I was surprised at how annoyed and angry I got in the theater. If you watch it without dialogue it's flaws are only magnified.

Lost World was ok until the end
Then it went full retard
If it was just about people going onto Wild Dinosaur Island, it'd have been fine

The San Diego stuff was just dumb

Too bad she has been blacked. She also had full on sex with a black man on camera.

no feathers

But that's intentional
Those weren't dinosaurs
They never were
They're just genetic freaks created to look like dinosaurs

Another line shoehorned into JW and never developed at all

Not really.

I liked the book(s) more than the movie, but I enjoyed the acting of the first movie.

It was more of the same. Or should I say, less of the same?
It used the meme blue color of all new movies and it looked too unnatural and fake. The plot was dumb and the kids were too annoying. Chris Pratt was a douchebag, there was not one single likable character.
I'm a big fan of Jurassic Park and I was very disappointed.

Waked into it hoping to see a bunch of dinosaur action. Walked out satisfied

I never even bothered to watch it.

>there was not one single likable character.

I thought the owner was likable

I can deal with it. She's gorgeous.

all it did was make me want the park to be real
so I don't have to watch some scag
run around in heels for 2 hours

No, it fucking sucks.

what from?

I could write a book on why I hated it.

I was pleasantly surprised by this film, in the sea of feminist trash, this film was based.

She needs to gain 40lbs and stop shaving and waxing everything.

Not nearly enough runmom.

what would you call it?

Hollywood™ cash grab, and the average simpleton.

>that B-movie tier plot trying to control raptors
>that giant studio budget

Yeh, I liked it

It's one of those movies you don't even have to watch to know that it's complete shit.

S A N D I E G O

Nothing wrong

I'm in complete agreement, best part of that movie desu. Vince Vaughn's libshit crap was gay though.