What's her problem?

What's her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3n640w_azk
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/a-totally-relevant-to-tv-image/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meh, she's a woman. They can do or say anything and get off the hook these days.

Mocks people with cancer, doesn't want blacks with her children at school. For a leaf she's pretty fucking based.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

How is this an insulting? Nazis had nice hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3n640w_azk

What's wrong, Tumblr? Getting triggered?

Keep your fucking liberal dogshit out of movies and television and the "alt-right" (aka people who aren't brainwashed dipshits) won't complain about it. Pretty simple, simple even your cuckbrain should be able to understand. Libcuck propaganda is met with derision and scorn, as it should be.

Samantha "if I see a nigger I'll pull the trigger" bee

>thinking it's bad to make fun of cancer patients make you alt right

Ok nigger

Ban evading is against the rules.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/a-totally-relevant-to-tv-image/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/

>his bait is sooo weak

Source?

really scared of losing my hair now

To be fair, he's a brain cancer patient with Nazi hair.

>pussies everywhere

>trump supporters literally have brain cancer

can't make this shit up

First Alec Baldwin now this cunt. What's the problem with liberals? Why do they have no compassion?

everyone is from america

Here's another example. Psychotic liberal mocking brain cancer of all things. It just proves that they're all totally evil.

Stop crossposting. Take your shitty content back to the hugbox please.

They're just plain crazy. Trump drives them insane.

>I'm politically incorrect lmao
>wahhhhh y u so mean

How is this crossposting? Full Frontal is a TV show

Years of faking compassion for "victims" has left them incapable of feeling genuine compassion for actual victims.

Keep fighting that cultural war, banging out sick burns with those cheese doodle stained sausage fingers. Shut the fuck up with this overly dramatic bullshit.

>Stop crossposting

Thats sounds a little too close to crossdressing.

Are you trying to oppress me?

what is this fat turd's point?

they hate white people, they just cant help it

Just say it hurts your feelings to see political views you don't like on "your" Sup Forums, and then hide the thread. Don't pretend you're concerned about crossposting though. If you were, you'd complain about every instance of it and not just the ones that touch on politics.

You're not bothered about the quality of Sup Forums, you're concerned with censoring political views you don't like on Sup Forums. Just admit it and then fuck off of back to Sup Forums, /vg/ or whatever board you crawled out of for star wars 7 and Logan

What did Alec Baldwin do?

>you're concerned with censoring political views you don't like on Sup Forums. Just admit it and then fuck off of back to Sup Forums, /vg/

That's pretty ironic.

It would be if I didn't vote for this clown

Attacked multiple people and there are videos of him screaming at his young children over nothing, calling them all sorts of names because he didn't get what he wanted.

Eh, they sent him $1000 which they didn't have to do and removed him from it.

With that said I think it has to make a critical examination of attacking people because they could look like "Nazis OMG." In the 90s everyone thought bald young men were Neo-Nazi Skinheads until Chemo became a regular thing. Maybe just maybe we should let people wear their hair however the fuck they like it.

>le Sup Forums bogeyman

oh boy, another thread like this

I'm so fucking glad there's almost 0% of SJW in my country, we are more worried about fucking make a living and support our families than parading and be offended but every single shit we don't agree with

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

>his 11 year old daughter didn't answer his call at 10PM at night