>"but don't spend it!"

oh dog I want pull off those long ass ear hair

He's going to lose to Swansea screencap this

1-0

Sup Forums is literally always wrong

>Bale will flop
>Pep will flop
>Messi isn't the GOAT

Even with Cristiano Ronaldo, Sup Forums is always been wrong.
>call him "le disappears in big games" man
>ends up scoring goals against Bayern, Atletico and Juve in the CL

>start calling him the GOAT during the summer
>ends up flopping hard this season

I bet most of the people on this board dont even watch the games but just go with the general opinion and then shitpost about it to be edgy

man united spent millions more than pep ever did and so did chelsea when they won the league a few years back

my favorite one was suarez will flop
>suarez proceeds to get the golden boot and styles on madrid the first game he gets againts them

>use very expensive pair of kitchen tongs to pull down your pants
>everyone sees your tiny cock and balls

how did i not expose you?

This. Always bet on the opposite of what Sup Forums says.

bale can't flop because his legs don't work

How did Bale NOT flop? Can anybody explain that to me? Because he scored two important goals?

poop is a genius desu

My favourite was Vetlel is better than Hamilgod

Kek Sup Forums

so he's a good above average manager at best? because to expose something you need to win as an underdog without a team full of pricey players (see prima mourinho at porto or inter)

see ya ;)

but he is

>Real Madrid win nothing for years
>sign Bayol
>3 CLs in 4 years

Kek Wonderful

Vettel was "better" than Hamilton from 2010-2014 when he had the superior car. Hamilton has been "better" than Vettel since 2014 when he's had the superior car. Aldo Costa and Adrian Newey (and since 2014 whoever designs the Mercedes engine) are more important than either of those two manlets. Joke of a sport desu

>he rate the driver not the car in F1.

Yes, car is an athlete in Formula 1 case.

Do you consider Ranieri to be an above average manager?

The true rest would be to take over United and see if Smalling, Valencia and Lingard could dominate possession the way his teams have done

As opposed to Delph, Mangala and Otamendi.

to be fair Cristiano has been shit for a decade, even a broken clock strikes right once a day

I've never seen time wasting that brilliant before, even Messi & Rakitic sitting at the corner flag wasn't as funny as De Bruyne kicking the ball at Valenica and Sterling trolling the fuck out of him until he snapped.

The one time he does anti-football he does it in style with entertainment value, how does he do it?

If he doesn’t win the cl he will still be exposed.

Does anyone have a webm of this?

desu, vettel and hamilton reminds me of messi and cr7

early ballon d'or for cr7 and years of while messi build a 4 - 1 BO lead until cr7 team was good enough.

I wish, there was a 30second spell there where they had like 7 or 8 throw ins they just couldn't get it out and boom, Valencia yellow card for kicking Sterling and it didn't end until one ducked and De Bruyne lobbed it out for a goal kick.

They just kept going back to the corner flag for 5-10 minutes and United got so flustered that they left huge gaps of space so they just threw it behind and were in on goal like 4 or 5 times. Like poetry.

Manure spent the same amount and got BTFO

I never understood why people only talk about Bale's first season in Madrid...

Bale was a beast and was even better in his 3rd season...

On his time at madrid he got into La Liga Team of the year, Champions league team of the year, 5th place in Balon D'or and 3rd place in UEFA Best player of Europe award

Could he do it with Benisvento though?