What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/minorities.shtml
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/02/03/mailbag-fetishizing-richard-lewontin/
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/race-reconciled-debunks-race/
nuffield.ox.ac.uk/politics/papers/2005/NLetki_social capital and diversity_final.pdf
academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

racism is bad

racism is good

racism is neither bad or good

racism is ok

niggers gunna nig

Around blacks never relax

Don't judge a book by its cover
Anyone can change
Radicalisation is dangerous

Around blacks

Never relax

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Being racist is inevitable when surrounded by niggers

don't go to prison

Racism can be justified, and therefore right, but it depends on a variety of factors.

but it's scientifically validated

Acknowledging races /= free ticket to treat some badly

the difference between white and black isnt just the color, dipshit

And?

If you go to jail you get buttfucked

this

it's okay to hate niggers, but don't be a stupid neo-nazi

name of movie?

you shouldn't be a dumb neo nazi but also you should never relax around blacks

Are you joking?

wtf i love donal blimpf now

Blood, innocent or not, spills no matter the color of your skin

People, no matter political agenda, has the capability for decency and good

Question you and your surroundings, always

I love the open ending in this movie. Since the niggers killed his brother, will he go back to curb-stomping 'em?

nigger

That racism and tribalism, while in a lot of ways justified, ultimately poisons the lives of anyone who invests themself in it. Its just not worth it in the end because life is too short. Romper Stomper has a similar message albeit delivered less hamfisted.

Fuuuark he really juiced up for the role eh

and blacks are more likely to attack you so it's okay to discriminate against them, by not liking them or associating with them

around blacks, never relax

NIGGERS, JEWS?
BAD NEWS!

Triumph of the Wills

Pure ideology does not apply to real life

Norton saw things in black in white, but it turns out life is shades of grey.

Hate niggers, sure, but not all blacks are bad

You're right. Get the Zyklon-B already!

you can't separate the "good blacks" from the "niggers". You cannot just atomize individuals in a society like this.

If you are okay with blacks in your society, then this means you will have more ooking and eeking. More crime, more welfare leeches, more social upheaval, etc. Just saying "not all blacks are like that!" doesn't change that they tend to be more like that as a whole. One example of a decent black person does not make up for the others that are more standard.

Gee, it's almost like it's more of a socio-economic and education problem than it is a race problem.

As a eurocuck i never got this movie. The black guys did try to rob him and did try to break in, why wasnt he in the right for killing one in a scuffle? I thought you could stand your ground in america... land of the free my ass

American History X, just in case youre serious.

Hate alway breeds more hate, and its not worth it.

it was excessive to stomp a mans face on the ground with steel boots. he could just have shot them

There has been absolutely nothing to indicate that, despite every liberal academic trying to prove it for the past 100 years.

It is a race issue. Evolution didn't stop at the neck.

Can you fucking read, nigger?

Niggers and jews don't belong in white countries.

>still not getting the point of the movie

what about mulattos and white washed blacks with jobs, homes and pay their taxes and raise proper families?

Believe it or not they exist and they aren't so bad. Believe it or not I dislike white trash almost as much as I dislike nig-nogs

Upstanding citizens are upstanding citizens, so just keep everyone else out

>muh education!
>muh social conditions!

Yeah, nah. Some of the poorest places in america are white, and they still have low crime rates. And blacks, even in middle/high income brackets, still tend toward higher rates of crime. Not to mention IQ studies of blacks adopted and raised by white families showed that they still ended up having average IQs of 85.

>he's not a civic nationalist

smhtbhfam

Gee, it's like slavery did not exist and blacks don't feel constantly inferior because of it.

A serious reply is that the movie promotes the idea that racism is an endless cycle that will never end. Made clear by having Danny's brother be the victim of it in the end even after going through a journey to be free of it.

Kina strange that nobody have claimed to having seen the "secret ending" where he shaves his head yet. Always one of those in every AHX thread.

That didn't address a single thing I said. Individual instances of bad people do not matter as much as averages of whole groups.

your argument is no different than saying that there's nothing special about islam and terrorism because, like, there was that one (1) white terrorist back in the 90s. Therefore, these groups are no different.

What matters are averages and normal distributions.

Racism against dindus is justified but don't join neo nazis because they're back=stabbing opportunists

You aren't talking about averages when your argument is all or nothing.

>muh slavery

Oh please, any other ridiculous and cliche arguments you'd like to make? Blacks all across the world have higher rates of crime/violence and lower average IQ. Whether in places with a history of slavery 150 years ago or not.

And what is this argument even supposed to be? My great great great grandaddy picked cotton, and that's why my IQ is a standard deviation below average and explains why I bix nood and go around raping women and looting CVSes?

Empty statement. Try again.

Empty head. Try again.

Fine but the problem with what you've implied is that the only requirement to being "good enough" is being white. Not being intelligent, moral, social, honorable, etc. just being white. And this is why ethnic nationalism will never work.

To you a filthy degenerate drug dealer with white skin would be let into a community but not an upstanding half black, because on average blacks do X and Y, while whites do A and B, but that's not what would work best for that particular community

You still don't get it. White as in not just the color. White as race which is inherently more intelligent, moral and social due to being, what a surprise, more intelligent!

None of this excludes the possibility of white scums inside the pool of an inherently more intelligent white race. Naturally, every racial group will have their worst subjects.

Nigga Estonia got their independency less than 30 years ago, they're the second most intelligent country in Europe and they're thriving in pretty much every area.

Liberia was formed about 200 years ago and it's a fucking shithole because niggers are fucking shit and you are shit. Deal with it.

>American History X
thanks user

>White as race which is inherently more intelligent, moral and social due to being, what a surprise, more intelligent
>whites are more X Y and Z due to X
>whites are more X due to X
>more intelligent due to intelligence

I might have thought that until I started arguing with you, neck beard. You type and use logic poorly

The actual point of the movie is that violence is a never-ending cycle that destroys all who get wrapped up in it. The original ending of the movie reinforced this by having Norton's character rejoin the neo nazi gang.

White are more intelligent on average. Look up any statistic you turbocunt.

nope.

intelligence is inversely proportional to dick size. that's why blacks have large dicks while asians are the smartest

Or maybe it's because whites don't have the "crabs in the bucket" sort of culture coons do; where whenever they try and leave their shit life and get an education they get shit on by their own community

And whites would be in the middle, making them more intelligent than blacks.

Are you mentally disabled?

>"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time, it's just not worth it. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."
It literally spells it out for you. The whole point of him dying at the end is that all the anger and hate is a self-perpetuating cycle, which one particular poster in this thread seems unable to grasp kek

The white man marches on

That's the opinion of someone fresh off the boat from Sup Forums. Do you also believe chad is a stupid joke and not a dreamy smart outgoing hunk?

>asians are the smartest race on average
>fillipinos are asian
>their country is africa-tier
>act exactly like blacks in america
really makes you hmmmm

that's not true. dick size is linked to testosterone levels which is also linked to aggressiveness. asians are smart because theyre docile which is related to their lower t levels and their culture reinforces studiousness.

that you cant live a normal life if you subscribe to an extremist ideology

if you wanna live that life you have to give up on being a civilian

>'Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time'.

I still remember how cheap that made the movie feel. Almost like everything before was an edgy waste of time.

>muh whites are superior and more civilized than niggers!
Who fucking cares when you're still subhuman cavemen compared to asians?

It was put in by the studio

Save the white race

But Derrick was a white nigger not worth saving

Asians are soulless ants

The word nigger and some crying little white bitch is all you need to shut people up about the topic of race even when the arguments his dad makes are rock solid.

Yea that's why Asians begged westerners to come into their countries to civilise them

>racism is bad
>all of derek's racist views are proven right after a nigger slaughters his younger brother

Originally, the end scene is supposed to show derek shaving his head again, implying he turned back to white supremacy. I never understood why Derek was even "changed" by that black laundry guy in prison, he was jailed FOR STEALING TVs.

Probably because the white supremacists in prison made deals with other ethnicities and then fucked him in the ass and the black guy was just being black

why did he got raped anyway

Well, if a chart I read on Sup Forums says so...

>Sup Forums claims the movie is justification for racism
>everyone else claims the movie is antiracist

Has there ever been another movie with polar opposite interpretations?

this

Racism is pattern recognition and is completely rational.

Criminal white supremacist gangs are for subhumans

mister white r u ok

Batman vs Superman

But Derek was able to differentiate between true, strong-hearted Aryans and fake white trash when he called the KKK nothing more than a bunch of rednecks. why couldnt he do the same for the goys in prison?

The dad was completely right in everything he said.

the trick the movie is attempting is conflating those observations he made as inevitably leading to you being a criminal wigger subhuman that joins LARPy white supremacist gangs.

He is fake white trash, he's unemployed and a felon

Sup Forums is never gonna leave huh

>Backs it up with cited sources

wtf I love white power now

hate breeds hate

No one is gonna hurt you you scared little boy.

No it's not.

web.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/minorities.shtml
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/02/03/mailbag-fetishizing-richard-lewontin/

americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/race-reconciled-debunks-race/

There will always be people who disagree with you. If you dislike race realism that much, go back to redd*t.

There isn't one

The movie, while entertaining, is an absolute mess

Be good to people.

>niggers and caucasians developed separately for tens of thousands of years
>liberal pseudoscience articles trying to claim that there are no significant genetic differences
really wrangles my jangles

Hmmmm....

nuffield.ox.ac.uk/politics/papers/2005/NLetki_social capital and diversity_final.pdf

academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on