Argentinian police doing his best.[Black guy hitting white Argentinian policeman]

Black guy hitting white Argentinian policeman, i hate this niggers in my damn country, as always the media say not a word... in europe something simillar to this is happening ?

Where do Afro-Argies come from? Portuguese diaspora?

this is fucking old boludo that nigger is probably in jail or back to brazil or africa

The black guy isn't argentinian, he's senegalese i think. There's not afro-argentinian ppl here.

the mayority of niggers are first generation that comes from senegal,colombia and haiti minus the colombians they donĀ“t know spanish and the only thing they do is sell fake clothes/jewels in the street

i know, but i posted it cuz
I want the 4chanworld to know how bad immigration is in general

i forgot to add something in the gif the police want the niggers to get out of the place selling things in the street were people walk is illegal then the nigger attack the police and later put in jail

Just another day in Argennigga.

who is this colombian? i saw this picture the other day

>argentinian man takes out a wh*Te invader
Based

look at the poster behind the guy, it says Colombia, good try you bloody troll

>argentinian man

he is not amerindian he is another invader

Don't Argentina men love black Latinas, though?

>Don't Argentina men love black Latinas, though?

I do not know any Argentine who likes black Latinas, I prefer the white Argentine woman, a delight

lol

emm maybe but senegal is not in latino america and the mayority are men

Why are senegalese in argentina? Kind of random

why senegal though?

idk, I just know they're in Argentina because they sell fake jewelry and shit like that, I think they raise enough money selling those things

I didn't know argies wrote like japs when angry

i heard they first come to brazil and a mafia bring them here and put them to sell fake jewel/clothes/glasses later in the night they go to differents warehouse were they live like 100 senegals, some of them only live 3 years here then they can gave the document argentine and go to spain

lol, u right

>tfw no tuff streetwise senegalesa gf

>senegalesa gf

Good luck finding one of 100 senegals only 5 are woman.