I'm gonna forget about you and your horrible, sweaty, little piece-of-shit country

> I'm gonna forget about you and your horrible, sweaty, little piece-of-shit country.

What the fuck was his problem?

a muscle suit

he saw a future where he played in a shit tv show and took it out on his wife

Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You party?

Its all a joke.

He knows he can rape you and you'll thank him for it

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

He was American

Also how bad would the Vietnam war have been if we had a giant blue God on our side?

Also, why the fuck did they even send any troops in with Manhattan. he could explode everyone by himself with no damage or effort exerted

maybe the Vietnam war was already going on for awhile before Dr.Manhattans showed up??

Its been awhile since i read the comic and/or watched the film

Doctor Blue Cock was created in 1959 in the origin story.

No room to lean back

I think they say that it took America a week to win it.

>Woman at least a few months pregnant
>Comedian only been there a week

Bravo Snyder

He was a Drumpf supporter

If they wanted to push their "US is best" propaganda it'd help to have your corn fed Americans boys fighting alongside him in pics. No point in just having your man god blow the whole country up.

>he's a muscle suit guy

I find it interesting that Dr. Manhattan went along with the US government's request to intervene in Vietnam. I guess technically, winning the war and setting up a puppet state is better than all the carnage Vietnam suffered from like 1965 to 1980 (I'm including the Chinese war with them in the late 70s), but still, it's such a blatantly political thing to do for a being who doesn't seem to care all that much about humanity.

why did he wear a muscle suit? couldn't he just ask glowing blue dick man to give him proper muscles?

uhh it would have been over in a week

iirc this was before he started to not give a shit about humanity, at this point he is still a good old american boy

I threw out several of my watchmen copies and deleted all the films I have with him in it after I found this out last week
Fucking fraud numale piece of shit

Ah, got it. But intervening isn't even a "good old american boy" thing. IIRC, roughly 2 million Vietnamese and 50,000 Americans died in the Vietnam war. Hundreds of thousands more died in the China-Vietnam War. Assuming that he can see the future (which he can, right? I haven't seen this movie in a while), then he must have known that by not intervening he would be letting millions of people die.

I know it's silly to ask for "realism" from a superhero comic/movie, but I would love to see some kind of story focused around Dr. Manhattan in the 60s and 70s. There are so many different points in that time period where a giant blue god intervening would have basically solved everything.

Then why didn't he turn the bullet into butterflies?

[ it ain't me starts playing ]

Nothing at all. Comedian was based. Dr Manhattan should have turned the bottle into cotton candy or snowflakes though. It would have been just like those Marvel films [laugh track]. Ah, Marvel... Such rapscallions

it would be extremely painful

butterflies are gay

The Comedian represents America.
He showed up and got Vietnam in to a shitty situation, got scarred from it, fucked them up in revenge and left

so are naked glowing men

Pretty sure he was not the only vietnam vet to feel that.

The 'nam war was going on a while, they then decided to try out the Blue Man, and then it lasted a week.

Also decided to blame God for not stopping him from fucking up Vietnam and gets all pissy

what did you mean by this?

BRAVO SNYDER

Nah it either took them 2 months to win or two months after Manhattan was deployed. Much has been made about how invincible Manhattan is but that's mostly headcanon that's come about after the comic. DC and Marvel have plenty of guys that could effortlessly slap Manhattans shit

I personally blame the French

bravo

fuck off reddit

you know looking back on it... the comedian was a real jerk!

>What the fuck was his problem?

He had to deal with Asians which are sub-human scum.

Didn't lean back to dodge the bottle in time

What?

Dr. Manhattan was an american scientist. he still felt some loyalty to his country after his transformation, and thats why he intervened in vietnam. but in taking on the role of living weapon he further distanced himself from his former humanity. the comedian points this out when he kills the vietnamese woman.

fuck off queer

>DC and Marvel have plenty of guys that could effortlessly slap Manhattans shit

only the reality warpers like The Beyonder or mxyzptlk.

didn't they turn it into the 51st state after manhattan won the war. that means comedian could be tried for shooting her in the face

it was in self defense though

Or magic users.

I'd let him rape me

kill yourself faggot

>not sucking it when negan tells you to suck it

You're a disgusting queer user.

There's LITERALLY nothing wrong with being gay, user.

it's a genetic defect, faggots were literally a mistake.

Not to be that guy, but Manhattan is omnipotent. He would know what they're going to do before hand unless they pull some prep time shit. That's why he's so fatalistic.

>he's a slave to the vaginal jew

what about molecule man?
isn't that basically what dr manhattan is?
i'm also not a pro at this besides being naturally retarded, so grain of salt, etc.

MM is kinda goofy. His power level is all over the place. At one point he's imprisoned on the Raft, at another he's fighting the Beyonder and winning.
But yeah, sorta.

I don't have a gf user, doesn't mean I want a cock in my ass like you.

Manhattan can't see all possible futures - just the one he will experience.

He experiences his past, present and future simultaneously.

lol what a useless nerd

bet even that xman whose super power is that he has quills could beat him

His experience of time doesn't work like that. He can only see his own past + future simultaneously. He wouldn't see what could happen if he hadn't intervened, he can't see possible futures, only the one that exists, and only his.

He saw that he would intervene, so he did. He sees himself as a slave to the future that has already "happened" in a sense, he represents a very deterministic view of reality.

Nixon asks the good doctor to intervene in nam, war ends in a week.

Plehve’s foreign policies backed aggressive ventures that helped provoke the Russian-Japanese War of 1904 - 1905.This conflict grew out of the rival imperialist ambitions of the Russian Empire and the Empire of Japan over Manchuria and Korea. In January 1904, Russian General Alexey Kuropatkin reproached Plehve for instigating the Russian-Japanese war and cooperating with political crooks. Plehve responded: “Alexey Nikolaevich, you don’t know Russia’s internal situation. To avert a revolution, we need a small victorious war.” His quote is often cited as an ironical commentary about the governmental policy of trying to distract people’s attention from the failure of internal politics through an external war.

>He didn't read the comic

LBJ didn't use Dr. Manhattan (probably for fear of provoking the Russians). Nixon had no such hesitations, realpolitik and all that.