BRAVO, JACKMAN

BRAVO, JACKMAN

BRAVO, MANGOLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EirLR3MyC8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain

BRAVO

That TECHNICALLY and literally happened in the same movie ayy lmao is talking about, but >muh logan so wonderful 10/10

this is literally pushing it

It's just a nice coincident you dense retard

I can safely say that Logan is the worst and most pointless film I have ever witnessed. It is a pathetic "slasher" flick that panders to our lowest and most voyeuristic, rubberneck instincts. It attempts to seduce the weakest, sickest, and most gladiatorial part of human nature. The part that yearns to view blood and gore when we drive by a car crash.

What's worse is that Logan brutally wastes some of the most extraordinary talents in the entertainment industry. Patrick Stewart, one of the most brilliant Shakespearean actors of our time, and Hugh Jackman one of the finest film and Broadway talents ever, have been paid lavishly to compromise their talents egregiously. The real tragedy of this film is to witness these two brilliant, and gifted actors sell their souls to the Hollywood cesspool, or is it Deadpool? The same pool that once spawned some powerful, ethical, inspirational, and entertaining CGI Marvel heroes. That pool has stagnated, and it starting to get putrid.

One decapitation and impaling after another, it also drags children into the psychotic slashing mayhem. As if it's not bad enough that adults could conceivably behave in such a way, to create heroic images of demonic bloodthirsty innocents is unconscionable.

The only comfort arising from this tasteless and gratuitous dung heap of mizzled gore is that Charles and Logan are finally shanked beyond repair. No more Wolverine, or Professor Charles Xavier. Thank God! My fear is that Marvel is simply making way for another generation of young actors to be proselytized for the sake of even more gruesome, sick, twisted and bloodthirsty voyeurism.

If I could get a refund for my ticket, and the popcorn, I would. Calling Logan a lame and insulting piece of crap would be too generous.

>nice coincident
>you dense retard

Its not even a coincidence you mong. Logan literally died with his heart on his hand in Wolverine, but you guys would jump on Logan's dick every single time

fuck off

alien girl sees peoples deaths
in the same movie wolverine kills himself for a bit by ripping out an insect attached to his heart.

calm down, Louis.

Yea, and now died with his daughter in his hand. If you're so fucking retarded that you can't understand the fucking connection you should just off yourself.

Is this board like 400 layers of ironic arguments and counter arguments? I can never tell if people are serious or not. It wasn't the greatest movie ever but I can't imagine being this riled up about it by anyone other than my 90 year old grandmother who probably isn't posting in here.

Source on this pasta?

He already died that way, later in the movie she tells him he dies on a plane crash

its obvious copypasta.

see

Yes you retard. The coincidence is that it can also be used to describe how he dies in Logan you dense motherfucker.

stop saying 'literally' so much holy shit

I'm glad I'll never be such a gigantic autismo faggot like you who gets physically irritated by other people enjoying a kino.

Kys my man.

but he LITERALLY did.

What coincidence?

>" I see you on your back. There's blood everywhere. You're holding your own heart in your hand. It's not beating. "

>"I saw you die in a room like this with your heart in your hand! "

>IN A ROOM LIKE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=EirLR3MyC8c

>gets called out how everyone keeps on misinterpreting Yukio's vision
>n-no! y-you autist! its kino! i swear its kino! ;_;

Are you literally autistic?

Just because your stupid facebook theory got called out doesn't mean everyone who oppose it is autistic

>stuttering meme
Autism

Plane?

Obviously the line in The Wolverine was meant for when he was taking that thing out of his chest

HOWEVER

The op's picture is now my new head cannon

he's not wrong, you know

>being non meme autistic

Watch more films and stop consuming infantilized media made for videogame players.

Me too user

>24th post best post

Yes he is. He's getting upset over a nice little coincidence and goes full damage control.

but you sound more upset than him user

>him
>talking about yourself in 3rd person

>Implying we're only one dude

sure buddy.

But by the looks of it, he/I'm/we/theyre's not the one who called everyone 'autistic' like a butthurt autist

this meme is really bad and unfunny

you can say logan is great without having to resort to this strawman bs

>Samefagging this hard

yet you accuse everyone of being 'autistic' and irritated, fuck off back to leditland

THIS IS KAHTAHNUH

SHE'S GOT MUH BAHCK

Stop posting anytime, retard.

Literally kill yourself you literal retard

I understand the "connection" but I think it's a stretch. I don't think they had anything like this in mind when they made the first film, that's for sure.

BTW, Logan was awesome. Best hero movie I've seen since Dark Knight.

Has there ever been a lazier final act than Logan did?

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF CAPEKINO
IT'S BLOWING THE FUCK OUT OF THE MOUSE AND WB-O

I see what these anons are talking about

There is no coincidence, since the real quote is;

>I see you on your back. There's blood everywhere. You're holding your own heart in your hand. It's not beating.

That is no coincidence, OP's s literally stretching that line, even removing the final bit, to fit what he is trying to meme

Jesus loving the high school level film theory you are throwing out at us.

You need to take one big step back and pull your head out of your own ass, because the level of movie scholar that stands before you pales in comparison to the ignorance you spew forth from your vile gullet.

I have never seen anyone with such flawed opinions its sickening, you prance around acting as though you are some sort of authority on the subject but you sound bitter and burnt out, you miss the point out of some exuberant glee. Its almost sad to watch.

Dare I question your entire motive for such ignorance, no because a troll would have put more thought into bait, and if this in fact bait your well short as many have already told you in other facets of your life.

And if this is true then might I counter with one simple question, if it is the car crash you have so poorly labeled then why give it any more thought, neigh it is more you did not get the point.

If you label any sort of escapism as lesser then all of that type is only a degree lesser but still lesser.

Read a book, or get out of your moms basement.

The chick also says that her visions can be wrong, and essentially they catch the gist of what happens.

I wouldn't be surprised if the director did another double meaning line, seeing as the "so this is what it feels like" line was also a double meaning.

I'm pretty certain that this isn't just a coincidence and was intentionally done. Also, in the first scene there really wasn't blood EVERYWHERE, whereas in Logan there was.

The Wolverine wasn't R rated, there "was" blood, but mostly kept out of screen, after all the duck opened his chest

Don't get me wrong, the line clearly refers to The Wolverine scene where he dies trying to rip that shit out. However, like I said, the director probably wrote Logan's scene purposefully the way it happened to help fulfill Yoko's vision.

Logan dies with his heart in his hand, figuratively and semi-literally, being the daughter he loves, as well as his own flesh and blood.

It's a double meaning, referring quite literally to one event that occurs (as long as DOFP didn't erase it), as well as figuratively later on in Logan.

I'm sure someone will ask director if this is a coincidence or not. My guess is it definitely isn't.

that post was copypasta.

you actually replying like this makes you the real autist. congrats.

But the line gets expanded with "you die in a room like this". This is nitpicking what you want and ignoring all the other stuff

> Blood wasn't everywhere
> Bug on hand
> Logan didn't die
No

Alien chick can foretell death, it's her super power. Logan didn't die in the 2nd movie

She also says she can't always see everything or get everything right, basically that her visions are cloudy. She sees Logan die with his heart in his hand, however, in this scene he doesn't die holding his heart literally, nor does he actually die (he gets revived).

Clearly the line was written for Wolverine, seeing as Logan didn't exist yet, but I think the director wrote the end scene of Logan with this line in mind.

We are arguing semantics. Hopefully someone asks the director to clarify it.

I agree.

>Alien chick can foretell death, it's her super power
Her vision changed to "you die in a plane crash" after that scene, so you either believe her or not.

fuck sake. its been 8 days since this movie came out and my cinema stopped showing it in the IMAX now cuz of Kong. i just want to watch this properly again.