A theater near me is screening this for $2 this weekend...

A theater near me is screening this for $2 this weekend. Now the problem is that I haven't been to the theater in almost a decade and am kind of a shut in due to horrible anxiety and being a bitch in general. I asked my one remaining friend to go with me but he's a huge pleb and doesn't want to, and the girl who has sex with me sometimes is back with her girlfriend so she's probably not gonna go. So the question is do I slap on my finest white sweatpants, anime t-shirt, velcro shoes and fannypack full of spaghetti and go to see it by myself or just stick with the bluray?

TLDR is it worth it to leave my comfort zone to go see this on the big theater screen or is watching it on my big screen in bluray just as good and easier.

its $2 dude just go and if something bad happens leave.

But what if the normies start twerking at me and asking me to cash them outside?

It is absolutely worth it, especially for just $2. I got to see The Shining in a theater a few years ago and it was a crazy experience. The movie is way more intense. While I was there is was mostly hipsters (one guy literally had a fedora and trench coat, but also a gf so w/e) and people were laughing at certain parts at the beginning just because of Nicholson's and Duvall's generally goofiness. By halfway through, though, the whole theater was silent and the couples were huddling together.

Say what you will about Kubrick but this movie in a theater is amazing.

Well hipsters I can deal with, they mainly keep to themselves. It's the youths that frighten me.

I doubt there will be many non-hipster youths. Have you seen the kind of shit horror movies that come out these days? No way.

Yes, The Shining is amazing in the theater.

>The Shining in a theatre for $2

You lucky cunt of course you should go.

Does that theatre have a no singles policy?

It's in an actual old style theater that has been kept the same since 1949 too. I'm definitely gonna go. I want that place to stay open, they do showings of classic movies every weekend I think I'm gonna try to not be such a shut in and start seeing a movie there every weekend.

Dear God I hope not. The last time I went there the penis inspections had been done away with too.

If a negroid engages you in her meeting ritual it means she likes you.

bring your falcon xDDDD

You're probably gonna get murdered by theater hooligans. Just sayin.

nice blog stupid

Where is this?

If it's within a 100-mile driving distance from me I'll go.

Take a shower, wear clean jeans and a t-shirt (No MLP or anime), shave and you're good. It'll be worth it plus nobody will be judging you or anything

>OP asks film related question
>HURR NICE BLOG

Return to /reddit9k/.

Just avoid the Kino showers xdddd

Oh no.

Thanks!

Upstate NY.

>Take a shower

Nevermind I'm not going.

It's a really cool old style theater. I used to go to it a lot when I was a kid, the ticket prices are way cheaper than regular theaters because they show the movies when they are leaving theaters or classics.

They redid the marquee and it looks great.

lmao, I went to midnight movies alone some times, it's not that weird, I spoke to a couple one time, and I don't think I was too creepy.

>anxiety
this is such a yank meme disease

wow
>i-im scared of other people! because im so far up my ass that i dont realize they dont give a shit about me and instead think the entire world revolves around me

I'd rather have a "meme disease" than your teeth and genetic makeup, islandcoon.

Kek, this is it OP, read this and you will either kill yourself, or not be such a prick

theres nothing such thing as social anxiety. for teens, what they refer to as "social anxiety" is just the awkwardness of yet unlearned social experience. for adults, its just being a self absorbed faggot. no such thing. get the fuck over yourself, stupid blog poster.

But I'm a snowflake and I don't want my fee fees getting hurt.

You a meme disease. #rekt

Durr I don't know what a feedback loop is

I live about three hours away from this theater! What day is it showing?

Saturday. Come be my friend, I'm secretly a normie who plays an autist on the internet you harvest (You)s because it's the only way to get these meme loving fucks to reply to threads that aren't about feet or children.

Kek.
But I'm busy Saturday shit

(You)

Just go you fucking faggot

Do it, OP. Kubrick films in a theater are really cool experience. I was lucky enough to see 2001, The Shining, Barry Lyndon and Eyes Wide Shut in theater because they had a Kubrick expostition going on, which was also worth it.