twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's that about HC?

>Leaving the meme links in
0/10

nice OP Norbro you fucking mongoloid
Thread official game (live now):
rojadirectatv.tv/canal-plus-liga-2.php

Post your squad social groups

Dos Anjos is a fucking loan striker so I'm slightly concerned when Benefica stops letting me have him for basically nothing.

r8 my midfield pairings

Dood you even forgot to link the old thread

calm your autism, also whats happened to HC,other than stopping posting?

>that guy

You also included that shit poll ffs this has to be the worst thread in years.

We covered what happened to HC in the previous thread.

You really didnt

We hinted it several times, It's not a pleasant thing to discuss and I don't even know if I can even transmit what I know about it.

Why does pic related happen so much in this wack game? Why are players in FM17 such whiny faggots?

>game
it's your tactics

Time to get the fuck out of New Zealand

how did you do in new zeeland?

memorializing someone without even saying what's happened makes no sense.

I choked with Three Kings in the last 2 matches of the season, came 2nd, then joined Hamilton Wanderers who were by far the worst team in the first league and came mid table and now I'm here in my third season. NZ doesn't have Bosman, players are overvalued in this >user database.and the difference between the top teams and the bottom teams in the first league is massive.

He died dude, that's why we had a memorial thread, what else would have happened? I got an e-mail from his account from her wife, she sent it to all contacts apparently. I won't show what the e-mail said though because HC didn't end up in a good position and I prefer for him to be remembered by us as he was here.

welp, rip

isnt auckland in NZ?

>currently 1-0 up against Juve in the final group game

If this ends 1-1 our head to head, goals for and against will all be equal. What happens then? I'm assuming the game is hardcoded to make sure there isn't a 1-1 here

>FM12 + 6
>Still almost impossible to get a result against bottom 3 opposition

Just checked the sorting rules and apparently they'd go through on coefficient, which is bollocks since we've gotten to the CL semis more times than them in the last 3 years. Guess their juvewinslol league bumps them up

Y...yes Auckland is in NZ, the best side. I am doing the Hexagon Challenge and I want to move on.

Yep, as it stands they go through

>isn't auckland in NZ
nah

Also nice thread idiot, you fucked almost everything up. Even butters' thread was better than this.

pls no bullie

>Even butters' thread was better than this.
Says the guy that has never made a good thread and that after devirtuating my poll spammed it everywhere.
But all your threads were better than this one that's for sure.

My last thread was perfect, spot on 500 and commemorated HC in a way that a thread of yours would be incapable of doing. And isn't that what's important, remembering HC? to me at least if maybe not to you

And the poll still needs more participants, it'll come right eventually, just you watch

Can't you just stay friendly?

I have to admit it was a good thread, I liked the links you looked up (apparently Norbro did too).

>it's a one of your whiny players is whining again about wanting to go to an inferior club in an inferior league.
This is ridiculous, seriously idk if Miles think that players are all oversensitive divas that look for the smallest opportunity to have a brawl with his employers but having them complaint every two weeks about something even when the club is doing good is not very realistic. I used to go on holiday a lot in other FMs but in this one I can't go on holiday 3 days until the next match without coming back to a fucking civil war in the locker room.
Maybe I should just go back to FM14.

how do i get gud at 17

>I want to go to OM because they'll pay me more
>Would a wage rise tempt you to stay?
>This isn't about the money
MMMMMIIIIIIIIIILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Don't use strikers.

what is the most autistic tactic you've had work

4-1-1-4

2-2-2-2-2 with wingbacks and wingers. Not that autistic though.

see

this ones pretty bad

im not sure how i forgot to reply

show de butenpluggen

Why is the lower link on the left side higher than the one on the right Im triggered

Christ, what are you even playing for at that point?

>hoofball

Memes

To win more
To see your qt regens develop
To make a new stadium with your name
To give all your former players a job as staff
To try to make a perfect season
To try to make a perfect season with your reserves and u19s too
Plenty of reasons famalamalam

its the same formation but control fluid and higher tempo

>To win more
winning is only a vehicle to attain more 16 year old colombian qties

Within a few years, I am hoping to sell all of my players that didn't come through the youth system. Only 7 or so left now (I am not actively trying to sell them). Perhaps I will end up buying Vanarama South/North players for 10M each.

>Cannot run game: failed to set up graphics system.
what the heck, shit was working just fine 2 days ago and I haven't touched it since. FM17 btw

>game

verify cache

did so and it didn't fix it, reinstalling atm

hnnnngh, having only staff that were players from your own youth system would be something, but I have 12 or so years left before they begin to take coaching badges... but that is how long I have to wait for another stadium anyway, so why not do that as well?

reminder that it is a game

i think there's something wrong with the graphics system imo

Did you install a windows update?

got a pending Nvidia update well shidd that must be it

how far can he go?

>injured recently
>attributes go down a bit
>open his profile
>see this

I love this guy.

Further than these nobodies, hopefully. I wonder why most youngsters with potential are strikers.

regen's

>'s
What is the thing that is a property of the regen, lad?

stop posting nazi propaganda reee

every kid wants to be the striker and not enough get bullied into a more realistic position
sad really

regen his tsunami?

big idiot you are i hope u get relegated

>give native speakers lectures on finer points of syntax
I imagine this is how my newgens act after they pass their language course.

>Ryan Giggs
More like Luke Chadwick.

But Americans are native speakers of Spanish nowadays, lad.

hold tight asznee

those mistakes are a diamond dozen. your acting like a pre-maddona whose being mean for no reason in this doggy dog world. mistakes happen, but don't take them for granite and don't correct he's every mistake okay?

>in this doggy dog world

>getting baited by the pasta

You made a bad thread and somehow you're just making it worse

I'm sawyer, It will don't happen against.

Of everything he typed out you only want to greentext that? kek

Are the new roles (mezzala etc) useful or should i stick with the old ones?

yes

>australian
nowhere

no

yes

accurate post

New roles are always OP in the iterations that intruduce them.

>tfw trying to make a 600+ apps and 400+ goals newgen, and an even better player is emerging.
This is slightly annoying.

*introduce
:^)

We've got the next Noam Chomsky over here!

great post, africans btfo

>no "maybe"
the only thing you guys do right is not get dubs

Post some satisfying reoccurring situations

>fullback passes it parallel to the line into space for the attacker to run into

I really like this Kiwi

>at top of the league
>it's a close race
>lose a match
>but the 2nd place team also lost, so you're safe

When I first started playing FM with FM10 I used to win the league with Liverpool playing two target men (Torres and Dzeko) with supply to feet. Also used to play Aguero as a target man at Atleti. Took me a decent while to understand tactics

did you pay him what he wanted?

Offered him the exact wage he wanted, then his agent stormed out of talks bc I wouldn't give him a lower release clause than his current one, and I refuse to do that

He got over that unhappiness after he came to me again so it looks like I'm safe for now

That's not satisfying that's horrible because I kick myself for missing an opportunity to increase the gap.

You should get out of this relationship before you develop Stockholm syndrome.

it's satisfying when it happens on the last matchday though

Gattuso won a match.

>top spending clubs
>1st Southampton
>oh rly, you don't see that every day
>Manager: Pep
I see.

Left-footed CBs go to the left side
Left-footed CMs go to the right side

we wasted like 30 goals there, based jack tBh

pics of stats?