Japan helping out the international community

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/17/netanyahu-to-macron-political-islam-seeks-to-destroy-the-west/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan helped us
Japan is a good country and I'm thankful to Japan

Just nuke them already.

Japan or the refugees?

based Abe, lower muds intake means less crime.

pic for you

Good lads

wish at least one world leader would label Islam as fundamentally violent

the refugees ofc

based hungary, i'm glad you're defending our borders

we let them trough after a trough inspection, but only those who have legit papers

they just don't want radio active rapefugees

Isn't it mostly other asians applying rather than achmed mohammed el mohammed and his thirty wives?

Does Japan have any SJW's or liberals who try to get the government to start bringing in refugees?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/17/netanyahu-to-macron-political-islam-seeks-to-destroy-the-west/

Japanese liberals failed to run the country during the 2011 earthquake and tsunami and lost voters' trust big time.
We do have them in numbers but they are viewed as so naive and incompetent when it comes to real politics and security.

People here have become so anti-immigration as they come to know refugees and illegal foreign national residents (mostly Chinese and Koreans) are one of the biggest law offenders in Japan no matter what those hypocrite liberals do trying to hide the fact.

> helping
No. The West created the mess, the West gets to deal with the consequences.

3 too many

japan is pure, keep it that way, 3 is already to many, best part is 1 of them is already in jail for committing crime

Isn't Japan anti-immigration because of cultural and historical roots (ie. The Edo era when the country was locked down)? I don't know much about Japan's history so I was wondering.

Didn't one of those refugees get arrested for sexual assault?

Refugees for what, from where?

I see 8.561 new Catalan citizens.

It may play a part, but it's far from the whole story. Japan has this thing they themselves call "Galapagos Syndrome". The country is globalization proof because the population at large cares very little for what happens outside of Japan. Edo isolationism may play a role, but I think that Meiji overturned that to such a degree that it barely influences modern Japanese attitudes. It's more that Japan is a hyper-conservative nation that never dealt with the aftermath of WW2 in the same way the West did. They not only feel no guilt, but they did not experience the same type of secular collapse and post-modernism the West did. Sure, in Japan membership of religious organizations is at an all-time low (much like in the West), but the grand majority of the Japanese still conform to what can be called "folk shintoism" where they just play along for cultural reasons and the like. This may have to do with shintoism, as a non-abrahimic religion, being more orthoprax than orthodox (ie. they don't care as much about what you believe, it's more about doing the right rituals).

I think these two factors play a big role in why (much like Poland), Japan is "stuck in the 50s" in their mindset. They're "stuck" in a pre-post-modern mindset and therefore free of the West's mental illnesses. And Galapagos syndrome ensures Western marxists won't influence them either.

Japan belongs to the Nord

Dog bless Japan

Great response, thank you user. It's really interesting how Japan differs from European countries

This

Good post, thank you for this.

>be West
>destroy a shitton of countries
>refugees start fleeing from those countries and arrive in yours
>What the fuck, Japan, why won't you accept them?
Priceless

When professor said that religions ware created by human and I can agree with that.
then,all priests said that this world ware created by god and I can agree with that.
because I think both of them are truth and It's normal.
can you tell me how crazy I am from western point of view?

Meh, it's futile it'll only last a couple years.

I don't like "refugees" really but i'm definetely going to laugh when Japan gets forced to take them just because they seem so butthurt about it.

We don’t have any time to create refugees from gunpowder and sandstorms and accept them
Because we are busy

Accept me nipnips.