youtu.be/2R57PlZFAeM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat#Reception_in_Kazakhstan
youtube.com/watch?v=ELZjnIWo9OU
youtube.com/watch?v=_FE7V_8CgmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MR18Pzbf-nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Very much so

One of the funniest comedies of the 2000s.

Yes. Overrated, but still funny.

Pretty much, i know we're on the chan but some of the jew jokes were a little too much imho

Yes. Bruno was shit though.

Was Bruno making fun of gay people, people who are afraid of gay people, or people who are afraid of being seen as homophobic? All three?

yes, my whole school found that shit hilarious

All of that, and more. It also mocked celebrities and the fashion world.

All three.

yes, especially the antisemitism

It peaked way before the movie

>some of the [x] jokes were a little too much imho
get out

Bruno was great.

Bruno is (comedy)kino

Great movie but goes downhill in the last 30 mins

Just like your sex life.

>HEHEHE JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE FISHING FORUM XD !!

Yes, but I only watched it once. Because it seemed like it was that kind of movie where you found it funny only in theatres then unfunny after watching it at home.

fuck off plebbit/dumblr

Sacha Baron Cohen is literally jewish though

Yes. Borat and Bruno are his only good films. He's in his element when he fucks with unwitting people.

Most of his stuff is staged.

t. reddit

Don't burst the liberal's bubble. They were trying to feel good about themselves.

It isn't. People genuinely have no clue he deceives them.

Brothers Grimsby was so fucking bad it was great.

It was so incredibly shitty, but I laughed like a fucking retard.

I had that with Dumb and Dumber To.

I absolutely thought this movie was funny.

in my country there is problem
and that problem is the jew
they take everybody's money
they never give it back

throw the jew down the well
so my country can be free
you can grab him by his horns
then we have a big party

The ending of Bruno was pure kino

my wife she is dead

Borat and Bruno are pure kino. The Dictator was kinda shit tho.

The suit is black pause NOT.

Yes, it was great. I love seeing Americans in their natural habitat, it's like a nature documentary, fascinating

Ali G is still my favourite though

He keeps trying to buy a slave!

Do not try shrink me gypsy. I serious.

Jews aren't semites

You are wrong

Kind of.

It's a bit much though.

This. Turned dictator off halfway through.

Too many political jokes

how it ends? i barely remember

shock therapy

youtube.com/watch?v=kV1j2VYi7ho

This scene had me in stitches the first time.
>the way he moves like a creep when he has the strap on on
>the way he tries to attack with two dildos and a strap on

Thank you instructor. Without your mullet-fu I wouldn't have known how to defend myself from homosexuals.

Damm still can't suit it in my mind... I'm getting old.

TV version > movie version for all of Sacha Baron Cohen's characters

How staged was Borat anyway?

This is obvious. The tv series doesn't follow contrived plots like the movies have to.

semi

there was an interview with the guy who played the fat guy a while back and he said it was all fake, can't find the link though.

Considering the countless lawsuits, not much, if anything at all, I'd say.

Also what is meant by staged? That the real people he fucks with are in on it? Then no.

On the other hand, Cohen definitely edits a lot. Take it with a grain of salt.

mostly
it got kind of fedora tipper at points

>a lot of Sup Forums retards like it because they legit believe they are mocking the jews and not the Sup Forums braindead idiots.

color me surprised, if you get the point of Baron's comedy/critique you're fine tho.

At the time it was funny and shocking that we had so many half-wit racists running around the country. Now everyone knows so it's no big deal.

first time very much so, but the humor shock humor doesn't really work on re-watches like more witty comedies
did not find bruno as funny but it had its moments

the scene where borat and his fat assistant wrestle in the hotel room is the hardest i've laughed in the theatre

>Who is this woman you have shrunk, gypsy?

I think we can all agree with this
Bruno>Ali G tv show> Borat > Ali G movie

Borat is a classic

It's in the top five comedies of all time. The Jerk and Team America are funnier but I'd put it just ahead of Raising Arizona and Three Amigos. Joe Dirt might be somewhere up there too.

Oh, forgot about Bad Grandpa. Borat's fourth.

You will be my boyfriend.

Probably the funniest first watch movie experience I've ever had. I think there are other comedies that hold up better for repeated viewing, but nothing made me laugh like Borat the first time I saw it.

I was ripping dabs and I watched Boart for the first time. I thought I was going to die I was laughing so hard.

10/10 masterpiece, comedic gold.

Whats up wid it?

yes

Is that Milo Yianappolous?

youtu.be/2R57PlZFAeM

The milf is so hot

>there are underage (((dabbers))) who unironically did not watch this movie in theaters in the exact shard of time and culture when it was at is funniest and most relevant

I feel bad for these kids, they will be the new middle children of history

>the jews have shifted their shapes
>they're still cockroaches

>if you smoke dabs you're underage
Why do you assume that?

pottery

lost it when the music starts

It mocked those uncomfortable with homos. And it mocked celebs and those awful reality shows.

Anything with interviews outside of Pam Anderson, is fake. Nude fight = fake. Reactions of two nude guys at the banquet = real.

Was kazakstan actually pissed that everone thought it was a shitty romani gypsie village or was that a ruse to build hype for the film?

Also id go and see/participate in a running of the jew if it were a real thing.

ok but the brothers grimsby > other sacha. Most underrated movie of last year

Fuck that was funny. It was in Tucson which has a very low Jewish population. But the Cowboys there just went along with it, like "wtf whatever"

Yes they were really pissed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat#Reception_in_Kazakhstan

>In March 2012, the parody national anthem from the film's soundtrack, which acclaims Kazakhstan for its high-quality potassium exports and having the second cleanest prostitutes in the region, was mistakenly played at the Amir of Kuwait International Shooting Grand Prix. The gold medalist, Mariya Dmitriyenko, stood on the dais while the entire parody was played. The team complained, and the award ceremony was restaged. The incident apparently resulted from the wrong song being downloaded from the Internet.
fucking kek

The part where he pretends to be a straight MMA promoter is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=ELZjnIWo9OU

KINO

I saw it in the theater, and it was legitimately the hardest I've ever laughed at a movie. That part when he wrestles that dude naked, I was laughing how black people laugh where they're rolling all over the place and gasping for air.

Sadly the magic disappears after the first time you see it. Plus everyone ran it into the ground with all their "GREAT SUCCESS" quotes. I'd be kind of curious to see how it holds up since I haven't seen it since it came out on DVD.

I saw it in the theater with some friends. One was my friend's pinoy girlfriend who was around 30. She couldn't understand why it was funny and thought it was really sad, that he came to America and didn't find anything good here. That was when I decided never to date anyone who didn't grow up in the west again.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FE7V_8CgmQ

has its moments

youtube.com/watch?v=MR18Pzbf-nY
she doesn't look amused

Yes

Dabbing is a fad that is a couple years old at the most, and if you just saw it for the first time you must have been very young for a very long time before the last couple years.

Also you have to be fucking stupid to buy dabs when its just the low level weed dealer's attempt to maintain decent profits in the face of exploding weed availability.

why don't you just say you only wanna date white people you degenerate scum, your day on the noose will come

Swinger party was hot.

Back to the containment board kiddo grown ups are talking here

>le anyone that isn't western and agrees with me is wrong XD

I think you're the one in need of a containment board friedno

Sorry but you're too boring for me to continue replying, you must be at least this tall to ride this ride. I would say kys but actually I don't care.

Not the OP, just took objection to your idea of smoking dabs as being an underage activity. I've been smoking dabs since the 90s and its been around for much longer.