I will be watching this.

>no goalkeepers

I remember when I looked forward to Barça matches lmao
theyve gone to shit havent they

Ter Stegen and asenjo. Faggot.

>messi left mid
sure la

i keep watching just to see messi desu

he's not as extravagant in his efforts these days, but he still does so many little magical things in a match, i cant help it.

does anyone actually think Barca will win anything this season?

Ive watched all of their games and I think they've played well maybe twice all season

Their squad is so average its only a matter of time before Madrid catch them and I don't see them getting far in the CL

Does anyone have a stream? All of mine are dying.

I was watching old messi and thinking this. He's not nearly as quick anymore, this dictates a lot. But how long did you expect that to last? At one point he was 1.5 goals per game all comps, the downward slope has to happen some time.

I think it's telling that of all the young mids coming up to 24-25 none hold a candle to messin at 21. Given that kids now all have iPads and distracting shit making asking 10 hour obsessive days of practice almost impossible, we might never see the Savage ball handling of a Messi, zidane, Berbi again. The 90s/00s truly were great, not just because I had no grey hair.

acestream://6df4b9fa5c5a67816bed437433b82edbcc4fb8b3
Change the audio track for English commentary.

fuck farca and fuck you alfonso

Prime messi has a beast of a midfield behind him too

Current messi is surrounded by trash and has to play way too deep

Feeling very slipery

The Yellow Submarine will win.

Meme stegen will become better than neuer

Busquets must feel like a traffic cone

He already is

Is de gea really world's best? He didn't look it today

Just tuning in how's the game so far?

barca look so blunt

messi might as well lob the ball forward and run into it himself cause both Suarez' are terrible

What's the point of two Suarez's when they're both shit?

Is Messi playing in the middle? Looks like he's hanging around midfield but I have potato quality strem

Barcelona squad is fuckin shit Jesus christ

literally 2 unsavable goals and saved 1 from sané tha was going to the corner, he is elite

let's make a list of players that shouldn't be in this squad cause they're shit

varmarlel
d Suarez
Gomes
S.roberto
Paulinho
Deulofeu
alcancer

ever since Dani Alves left Messi has had a hard time getting the 1-2 ball back

André Gomes

It's so bizarre how they can play somewhat subpar compared to usual standards yet this Season they're unbeaten
I think if Suarez was in form we probably wouldn't be saying thsi, since they'd have more goals and more attacking prowess, which we often see from Barca. Dembele coming back should be pretty good desu, opening them up

What's this bullshit I've been reading about teams like Madrid interested in grabbing Roberto?

What are they seeing?

He's pretty

Barcelona is one injury away of getting absolutely btfo this season

lmao la liga is dead, no wonder real madrid dont care about winning it and put their effort into champions league, just like celta put their effort in copa del rey. Barcelona is a small club now lol

Vermaelen and alcacer have actually been doing good lately, although they’ve usually been shit

Denis Suarez and Paulinho aren’t that bad

Sergi Roberto is underrated

Andre gomes and deulofeu should be sold the second the transfer window opens

rakitic used to be a good middle, now he is shit. Won't defend, won't attack.

holy shit Barcelona is playing like shit
what happened

is basically Le Liga being complete shit.

He’s a really good player who can play at any position except GK. There’s a reason only top teams want him

Every one there looks like they need coffee. T b h watching this brought me so far down I need some coffee or something now

This is kind of how they've been in a lot of games this Season
But the thing is they don't lose

this I miss the old BARCA

Subpar compared to their pre-2012 form, but they’re a lot better than last year

YO QUIERO VER EL RETRATADO A SORIA

Holy shit the amount of subhuman Halals saying that "I totally used to support Barça before" are more obvious that their idol Tsunaldo's homosexuality

Their best players are getting old and valverde isn’t playing the better young players as much as he should be. Right now their starting to show it

Barcelona is looking terrible. Why would Messi always come down in the middle when they only have Suarez upfront (who is totally out of shape from a year now). At least they should play with 2 strikers if Messi wants to play as a midfield.
I miss old Barcelona so much

Had another good save from a De Bruyne shot

>this game is brought to you by burger king

They don't wanna give Paco his chance and turn Messi into false 9.

Why is Messi in the middle anyway? I checked the lineup and it was 4-4-2 with him up front with Suarez

Yeah that's a shame cause Paco performed pretty well when he was giving a chance. He scored important goals

Man even Messi's not fully on the ball today

Sergi looking good tho
maybe he'll bail them out like he always do

need a CB, need a forward, need coutinho

then maybe they'll be competitive again

>like he always do
You what?

Hello, I just stopped by to
>Suárez

Hes the only footballer in the team, barca have become like argentina where messi has to basically drop into cm area to move the ball forward before trying to engineer a chance for someone else.

Its a shame because the role doesnt really suit him, hes not a natural leader and it has affected his ability to sparkle greatly. He just looks bored with football again.

>red card
Welp.

RED CARD

REFBALL

>he doesn't rate Sergi Roberto
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=BzAQvTZW9BE

Busquets ankle blown to pieces desu

ok yeh that's a red card

>uefalona can't score
>quick give one of the oppontens a red card!

>you know realize suarez is playing

Busquets, Umtiti and Dembele injured.

Congratulations to Madrid for winning the Clasico.

Striahgt red card wtf

>1example
kek good lad

>le farcelona are doing bad so we need to gimp the opponents scenario

classic uefalona. now messi can really run past those defenses with ease and prove dat GOATness

Wew lads how is busquets not dedded

WTF is this refball

lmao robando como toda la vida

oh piss off you cunt Barca have had refball against them this Season pretty bad and that was a Red dense cunts

b-but refs are against barcelona!

Why doesn't Messi just score?

Refs are shit in general.

Friendly reminder that Barcelona has not conceded a penalty since February 2016

is this the same ref who got ronaldo red carded early this season?

>it's a Fraudssi walks about the pitch doing nothing episode

First red card in the league

Show me the ones that should have been conceded

It was about time, right? You are not giving the refs Neymar's money for nothing!

you mean he forced Penaldo to immitate Messi's celebration and got a yellow?

yeah it is im pretty sure
barca looks static as fuck today

Tacos por delante y pierna alzada, roja de libro

>missi

BASED RATMAN

>messi missing
what's new?

holy shit Suarez has a heart beat

yep, Luisito can't fucking score for shit this season
either he misses horribly or the post denies him

RIGGED

Gooooooooool get fucked sp

RATKING RATKING RATKING

Against 10 is so easy, they are accostumed to play like this

FUCK CATALUNYA AND FUCK CATALONIAN PEOPLE

Stand by your man, you piece of shit

RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING

this tbqh

Fuck off

Who gave it in to Suarez?