LA Times: Latino gang members firebomb black residents to drive them out. What the fuck is wrong with these cholos...

LA Times: Latino gang members firebomb black residents to drive them out. What the fuck is wrong with these cholos? We have enough racism as it is, so no more please. The wall just got 10 ft higher.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
youtube.com/watch?v=z9IHUhwNOKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are not mexicans and we don't want this scum.

everyone always forgets that minorities hate each other

asians want to be reft arone

latino/black gangs are in constant conflicts, and regular latinos hate blacks for being lazy and blacks hate latinos for taking their jobs

So who are the lesser of the evils in your book?

>The wall just got 10 ft higher.

Someone is finally standing up to niggers and you want to get rid of them?

>blacks hate latinos for taking their jobs
>niggers
>jobs

wew lad

gotta respect these Hispanics they have the balls to do what us white cucks are failing to do

DIS IS OUR LAND PUTO MAYATES

YOURE NEXT GRINGOS

SURIVIVAL OF THE FITTEST YALL ARE WEAK ASS PUTITOS

They're basically the only minorities that regularly fight black against the negro menace, and they're also WINNING.

Crime has overall gone down due to them driving away niggers. Asians can't do it, Poo in the Loo's can't do it either. Whites don't give a fuck and move away from these hoods before they get dragged down. This is just a thief killing a monster.

>Asians can't do it
They don't have the numbers

So would Mexicans be an ally in a race war?

>Asian can't do it

Because we are too busy hating each other.
One exception is probably when they come for our business, for consequence please see the Asian Militia during Rodney Kings riot.

There's more Asians than blacks in California.

Good let the mexicans kill them all. Mexicans are better slaves. Niggers have gotten too lazy since we released them back into the wild.

Noice

they choose the side of the whites in the comming war

Totally true
t. A latino

Calm down paco, white man is your friend. The mayate is your enemy.

not cool its not like they are kicking black gangs out, they are attacking homes with children

Based Spics

Hey, I'm a spic and don't want any trouble, either. Just want to live my life without having niggers or assorted scum attack without mercy.

WTF! I hate white people now! Smdhtbhfam

I'm now #cruzmissile

I actually kind of like mexicans a little more now. On balance, mexicans are far better than niggers.

SIT DOWN HIJO DE SU PUTA, IF THE WHITE PEOPLE DONT RUN THIS COUNTRY YOULL JUST TURN IT INTO LITTLE JUAREZ, DO YOUR PART AND KILL THE NIGGERS.

they hate all blacks not just gangmembers

The ethnic cleansing of Los Angeles was over years ago. Didn't anyone notice nigger hives like Compton are hispanic now?

Gotta remember that most Latinos are at least partly white.

Really, the better 2/3 of the Hispanic population are a lot like Asians. They work, and they assimilate well in a generation or two.

And even Mexicans hate the subhuman-tier migrants fleeing from further down in Central America.

I'll take latinos over dindus or dune coons any day.

Because chainsaw beheadings are much more civilized, right primo?

youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w

I am fine with this.

Hey Juan.

When the race war breaks out, I'll kill you last. See you on the fields of glory.

whites give us jobs, blacks give us shit, who do you think we're going to side with?

Better than what you guys got down south. Least our latino gangs are trying to be useful.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
For all the hates whites give them they aren't that bad.

>Work for landscaping company for a couple months
>10-11 Mexicans, only 1 speaks English, broken.
>Think, oh what the fuck
>Start trying to talk to them
>We start teaching each other words
>One of us point at something at say it, the other does the same for his language
>Days go by, we start getting closer, teaching each other
>More of them join in teaching and learning with me
>They all work harder than my white co-workers

Listen, you can hate them all you want but I actually enjoyed their company and effort. I would gladly stand back to back with a spic and fight off blacks to the death.

>Hispanics cant actually purge the black menace
>SJW's cant bitch about it, because not-white
>whites can supply and train hispanics to more effectively end noggery
>blacks have 0 allies because literally every fucking race hates them more than another

Why is this not a massive scale thing?

That's like saying you'd rather have to just smell shit as opposed to eating it.

The "Hispanics are bro-tier" meme needs to stop. They only jate niggers because they're the main competition, but they by no means have any love for the white gringo Yankee.

we can save a few for yard type work and stuff?

Were you not aware?

Beaners and nogs completely and un-apologetically loathe each other.

It would be best if we could send them all back, 2bh.

He means as drug dealers.

Blacks:
>we want 15 an hour at da macdonald, whiteys! we cant support arh fammuleez on minimum wage!

Latinos:
>yes I wash dish for $6? its good. yes I have good work ethic

#Imwiththewhiteys

>Noggery

Kek

White peoples greatest ally

Wow, you should sell this script to Hollywood. "Dances with Pedro" anyone?

>Asians can't do it

They can, they just need incentives

>everyone always forgets that minorities hate each other
everyone hates everyone

This is why ethnic nationalism is the only reasonable organization of human society.

so ... latinos work hard and understand importance of nuclear family? blacks be jealous

this is shilling, copypasta

>its all a distraction from Hillary getting investigated

We found the proof the morning before the night of the attacks. We found a chain of Emails between Hillary and the network admins she hired. They tell her the reason they cannot send her the Email atm is because she is not on a secure network. She replies to them, to write it on a piece of paper and just fax it to her. Her admins email her back, saying their fax is broken. hillary gives them a new fax number. Hillarys admins respond "we cannot secure that fax line either" to which hillary replies, "I don't care, send it anyways."

So she did commit a felony with the emails, and we have proof. what is crazy is beyond emails, the Clinton Foundation is being used as a child sex trafficking operation. we have proof of that too. these chimpouts are a distraction.

THE CHIMPOUTS ARE A DISTRACTION

Koreans and Japanese maybe. Chinese are loose cannons, they don't have basic respect for human life yet. I mean, Japanese and Koreans barely do, but at least they respect their own kind. Mostly.

Come home white man, we miss you

Are you saying you *wouldn't* rather smell shit than eat it?

They're not "bro-tier" but they're certainly not as problematic as other minorities

Don't care, doing God's work

>AYY MATEN A LOS NEGROS, GAS A LOS JUDIOS GUERRA DE RAZAS AHORA!!

This.
Mexicans don't chimp out, work hard, cook great food.
As long as they are legal, I'd prefer them.

>B-but POC are all supposed to be allied against the white devil!

Beaners have no white guilt, god help the blacks if whites pull out of commiefornia. BLM BTFOOOOO

Yea they only really acted during a category 3 on the chimpout meter after niggers for some reason decided the best way to show "black power" was to mass attack koreans. That's one hell of an Incentive if you're going to only defend your own during the nigger apocalypse. They were mostly left with no choice too, they were small business owners who likely would've never recovered if their store was burned to the ground.

Spics though, they just routinely hunt down niggers and drive them further and further away. Barely needing any motivation either.

Fucking rekt

East Asians are pretty based. I honestly don't mind them as immigrants for the most part. Latinos are easily the lesser of the two evils.

Blacks. They're more ape like but don't have 7 kids like the Mexicans do.

Fuck you mexico, hispanic americans actively hunt and chase blacks from thier communities
You manlet mexican rejects suck black dick and hope to vote for more nigger presidents in our future.

>Blacks. They're more ape like but don't have 7 kids like the Mexicans do.
Sure they dont..pic related

OY VEY THIS IS NOT GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN

He's right tho...the black birthrate has dropped over the years, it's only slightly higher than the white birthrate now

What's wrong Bernstein, mad that people have a mind of their own?

Okay black man.
Go to any low income, welfare ridden black area and you will find anywhere from 1-3 families per home. Most of the time being 2-3 females with kids and a couple grandparents, no fathers.

t. A Philadelphian

>Spics though, they just routinely hunt down niggers and drive them further and further away. Barely needing any motivation either.

Clearing away the wildlife for lebensraum, just like their conquistador ancestors that they pretend to hate for raping their Aztec ancestors

Come to think of it, the Aztecs were pretty fond of genocide too...

Source please.
And I'm actually happy to hear that :^)

#notallmexicans

>we dont these scum
>los traviesos de sierra playing in the back ground

Lol i guess to you a real mexican is a poor you can actually exploit ie one that is a citizen of this backwards as country

It's going exactly to their plan.

Paco:Please see

>LA Times: Latino gang members firebomb black residents to drive them out. What the fuck is wrong with these cholos?

This has been happening since the 1980's. The demographic shifts in California in the 1990's was actually studies and reported on quite well.

A lot of the black community organizations tried to fight it, as when a community becomes predominantly Hispanic those Hispanics elect their own as Sheriffs and Judges, positions of power that in the past, when held by white people, were susceptible to racial guilt and diversity politics.

It's part of the reason we've seen mass migrations of blacks back to the Dixie South.

"Among Hispanics, the total fertility rate is 2.4. For non-Hispanic whites and for non-Hispanic Asians, it is 1.8. Non-Hispanic blacks (2.1) have higher fertility than whites but lower fertility than Hispanics"

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

You don't know God.

fucking disgusting scum cholo shit

Just a fucking leaf here.
Why does California allow criminal gangs to exist? In many parts of Canada, it's illegal to belong to a criminal gang.

The funny part is Californian whites are okay with this because the hispanic is a lesser evil with better looking women

this is some nice reply bait

Good job being the first poster

Minority Tier List

>lives to you next door like a normal human bean
Europeans, Asian
>Loud on the weekend but hey, atleast they make good food and are friendly
Mexicans
>Can't make black jokes when they are nearby
Afro Americans
>Shoot each other all the fucking time and drive the the price of the estate down
Niggers, spics

And the most dangerous one
>never know what the fuck this nigger wants from me but I occasionally hear a muffled "ALLAHU ACKBAR" coming from the basement and he bought an awful lots of guns, wires and vests in the last time
Muslims

A real Mexican lives in Mexico
Go home tejanos

Good luck Mexibros. America for the americans. Commies GET OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=z9IHUhwNOKM

Niggers. They can't mix with White people at all, figuratively or literally.

Seriously. A guy of mixed Hispanic/White is more likely to just be your average dude. Pumping White into Black just makes self-hating "Not entirely Black but still just Black" people who hate their parents. They either go into depression of chimp out via their innate Blackness.

>implying 2.1 is drastically lower than 2.4
These stats didnt help me..

Based hispaniolas taking out the trash.

Wall confirmed 10 ft lower.

I meant Hispanics are the lesser evil obviously.

Mind got mixed up and thought "worse".

2.1 is still barely at replacement level, the meme that blacks have like 10 kids on average is complete BS and has been for some time...people just aren't that into having lots of kids anymore

Fuck you reject mexican left over. Come back aftet you've grown a few feet taller and lost a couple hundred pounds.

Could do some expansion on Europeans and asians i.e. anglos vs sicilians and chinese vs japs. All the latinos are the same to me.

It must be hard for SJWs. What do you when "victims" fight each other?

Good for them. More proof that blacks aren't wanted anywhere

im sorry but I dont hang out with cholo scum like yourself
glad I live in a nice area in a gated community away from scum like yourself

The Mexicans have been genociding the Blacks in southern California for like 15 years.

Theres a reason theres no black gangs operating at any legitimate level in SoCal anymore.

I hate spics but approve of their nigger removal ways.

>implying the wealth gap and micro-aggression don't cause the angst that makes them commit crimes

Nice try, shitlord

your welcome

>Why does California allow criminal gangs to exist?
The state is too big and the population is overwhelming.
If you have a gang actively policing the streets to suppress other gangs it reduces the burden on the police so long as the police know how the bosses are of said gang.
The state then focuses on the bosses of said gang to manage the entire state via the state prison.

Niggers have no respect or honor. I live in a heavily Latino area. People here for the most part are honest working class people. There are gangs here, but they only really beef with each other. Individual niggers cause problems, they're violent, they steal. Nigger gangs have no limits and anyone is susceptible to their thuggery.

>glad I live in a nice area in a gated community away from scum like yourself
Thats nice, so long as you know who is on charge of your people in California i dont give a fuck about anything you say or do.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Liberal paradise

White people are just annoying, we hate niggers though, so yes.