Wow Screen Junkies is just blatantly ripping off Red Letter Media now

Wow Screen Junkies is just blatantly ripping off Red Letter Media now.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZgtVI-bfeP0&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWhJeMkMo98
youtube.com/watch?v=hPYh-nRjzbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not giving that shit a view

Just watch one of RLM's Nerd Crew videos and you'll have already seen it anyway. It's BLATANT.

>Screenjunkies
>FAS camwhore

Fuck off

"when will she fuck me?" -those 2 dudes

Jenny?

i can't stand that cunt

Yeah, it's the same shit besides the concept of them being paid shills. This is actually really embarrassing how blatant it is, doesn't help that they all aren't that funny.

>woman
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Who cares what some bitch thinks tb h am I the only one?

Three Susans?

EVEN THE FUCKING THUMBNAIL LOOKS THE SAME

>screenjunkies
>Jenny
she's dead to me now.

At least they recognize that hype culture is terrible.

>RLM
>ever doing anything original
I swear, you plebs are getting more arrogant by the minute.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about if you think there were other reviews like the Plinkett Trek/Star Wars reviews before RLM came around.

They shit on the prequels in a coherent way before any other youtube channel put into words what we all feel.

thats not jenny

>muh jenny

she's literally retarded

>this is bad casting because I saw the actress doing a different roll once! What were they thinking?

No, she's LITERALLY retarded.

so they invented satire?
kill yourself

how are the plinkett reviews satire?

Apparently you are too young to remember 2009 when their first star wars review came out. They have been in the game since before 90% of star wars content on the internet.

Cuckmann tried to do the same

youtu.be/kWhJeMkMo98

>DUDE IRONICALLY DOING AN UNBOXING VIDEO MAKING FUN OF NERDS WHEN I ACTUALLY HAVE AN ACTION FIGURE AND AN ANIME COLLECTION LMAO

so what is it? the satire/funny parts are the only ones worth while. the other shit is just your basic cynical youtuber hack reviewer stuff.

please stop talking about 2009 like it is some ancient history.

who

what is it satirising then? you should be able to tell me

The internet was much different in 2009, including youtube. Stop trying to act like you're not an underage faggot who is butt hurt that people don't like the prequels.

>Screen junkies ripping off a RLM bit making fun of screen junkies
Pottery

>open the first plinkett review video from yt
>some star wars shit
>pick random time
>quote"...article witch is called "The hidden artistry of Star Wars Prequels", and no, that title is not supposed to make you laugh out loud."
get out
I couldn't care less about the prequels pleb.

yeah you have no idea what satire is or what you are talking about.

inb4 "i-it was just a parody"

screenjunkies is trash

youtube.com/watch?v=hPYh-nRjzbQ
Collider COMPLETELY ripped off this random sketch today with Cucky Jahns and im so frustrated about it

I really don't understand why people find star wars and marvel movies so interesting

I couldn't make it more than 2 minutes. They are trying wayyyyyyyyyy to hard to be "omg lel so random humorz XD."
>Luke has a tongue confirmed
Get the fuck out of here. Thats something an unfunny 13 year old would say to try to be funny. Also Jenny looks bad in this. Almost didn't recognize her at first.