Jealous?

Sup Forumstards are saying black people are a problem in "their" countries. The only problem you have is not getting as much pu$$y as us brothers do
You're just mad because we are fucking your girlfriends (if you even have one kek), daughters, sisters.. and it's driving the whiteboi crazy

white ppl are the real problem! there will be no peace until all white men are exterminated and white women left for us so we can plant our black seed into them

RACE WAR! NOW!
KILL ALL HONKEYS!

Yes race war now! Let's kill all the shitskins. Let's end it. Once and for all!

Settle down Croatia. Let the big boys settle politics and Race Wars.

You got back to sucking the E.U off...

Nigger.

lol your country capital is already lost. Its not even Brittish anymore. UK along with France will be the first country to be a home of white genocide. I cant wait

>black in croatia getting pussy
>not getting his body covered in gasoline and set on fire by a friendly anti-rape lynch mob

Mahmoud, please

Oh, it's the croatcuck. Are you going to post pictures that you have feverishly gathered over the years into your cuckfolder?

You know if you kill all white men then there will be no more white women to fuck, right?

hello again mate :D

who cares? white people are ugly anyway

Look at how self-absorbed she is.
>chimp just wants to have sex and get comfy with her
>has to put up with all the selfie bullshit
Basically, because for the girl it is not really sex or love that matters, but how much status she will get in her friend's circle after fucking Tyrone.

I kinda feel for the dude.

A FUCKING DUTCH UTSASE CHESSBOARD PINEAPPLE

Like I said, you leave the politics and Race War to us little Croatia.

There's a good boy.

Moderators you forget to block crotia from posting on /pol again,can you delete this thread?

Wow that's one hostile nigger

I'm guessing she paid the toll?

lol like that brotha cares... for all we now, he might be smashing that tight white pussi right after those pics

>flag

now this is shitposting

>shitty bait from an irrelevant country

I don't know any white women with black males. I honestly know white women and they all have white partners so enjoy your myth memes.

Great, he fucked some 4 with no ass. Good for him

No I am not jealous. I'd never be with a sub human fucking monkey lover.

Never had a civilization worth a shit with out another race patting you sub humans along...

Jealous?

>smash white pussy
>having a baby
>not taking care of it (muh welfare)
>spreading genes at the expense of society
You are right, user. Why should he even care? He's done what nature designed him for, with little to no consequences for him.