BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
twitter.com/michaelawoodjr/status/751242414010970112

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michaelawoodjr/status/751242414010970112
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/#more-118450
youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tyt
of course

>twitter.com/michaelawoodjr/status/751242414010970112
>Y'all hate actual facts

Doesn't surprise me that a regressif would say such a thing.

Reminds me of that guy who had his phone stolen by a dindu while livestreaming some chimpout, then went on Twitter claiming it was a cop pretending to be a rioter to discredit BLM.

Sometimes i look at the Pound and wonder 'Maybe Brexit was a bad idea' and then i see that these are the people that want us to stay in... then i'm happy again.

Police already ID'd the body, it was a black man who was out to kill whites.

I remember that. He also said he supports Hamas.

lel

mentally ill wigger

Oh America what the fuck has happened to you?

You were greatest nation on earth possibly the greatest nation ever to exist during the 80's.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

I have died of laughter.

Conversely:

Odds that the Piedmont Park (Atlanta) hanged man is a black racist trying to blame white people?

Jessssus chrissssssssst

#KarmaForKKKops

Make it trend, make a difference.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/#more-118450

Every great Empire falls eventually...

>I'm pretty brown

Are liberals drunk 24/7? Are they alcoholics and/or drug addicts, I don't believe anyone could make it through life as far as they have with so little self awareness.

Wew lad

that was that faggot Bassem Masri

> Black people seem to be more humane

What are things I'd never say about Africa, Alex?

Dank shitpost, kid. Now get the fuck out.

Liberals user

#YoureAFaggotShit
#YouWatchYourWifeAndCountryGetFucked

you won't get far waging war on cops you dumb dindu, or anyone for that matter

Make it a trend, make a difference

How do these people view themselves as intelligent.

HAS THIS MOTHA FUCKA EVER READ EVEN ONE NEWS STORY COMING OUT OF AFRICA?

If I ever run for office, I'm running as a Democrat.

Not a single fact is necessary, only mindlessness and fake wisdom.

>white justified in killing a black in self defense
>RACISM
>blacks rampantly murdering whites
>WHY ARE YOU BRINGING RACE INTO THIS

My fucking sides.

>someone has the right to speak their mind without getting thrown in jail unlike Britain
>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
Right.

>Michael "end the drug war because prohibition doesn't work, but ban all guns because I don't like them" Wood Jr.

w e w

e

w
lad

>The suspected Dallas gunman was upset about recent incidents of police shooting black people, and wanted to kill whites, especially white officers, Police Chief David Brown said

Lol

100% he wouldn't have been charged with hate crime

>2A is for shooting cops because niggers got killed

These are the types of people who think that AntiFa is also in support of the 1A.

but why bait on twatter?

Oh my fuck, I knew it was coming and my sides still went into orbit.

internal combustion
just like all nations that get too big and liberal for their britches

Subverted by leftists. Same as you all, it had to get real bad for us to notice.

0%

it seems to be impossible for these people to announce support for the black community without simultaneously putting down the white community. It makes them look so pathetic and disingenuous. Like all they're looking for is a pat on the head.

Read first part.
>KAY
Reads second part.
>WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING FUCKED IN THE FUCK REEEE

What happened to the UK too, establishment here also already well down the same path.

It's technically true, just not in the way this moron thinks it is.

What did he mean by this?

>It's not black vs whitey.
>It's blacks are better :DDD

These same faggots will never stop saying a well regulated militia means only the Army / police.

Actually they don't. They view themselves as morally right. Don't you want to be on the right side of history.

>Order of the Stick

Into the trash it goes. Has more WORDSWORDSWORDS than B^U

I think it's going to be the new "in" thing. body dismoprhia, not with a person's sex, but with their skin color.
that one crazy broad already pulled it off, now our loony friend here

obviously 1/16 cherokee

That comment isn't wrong thou. America is racist. In the actual meaning of the word. Blacks hate whites, whites hate non-whites, hispanics and Asians hate blacks.

Etc.

he is a white attention whore clearly.

>people unironically believe this

youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs

This video is more relevant than ever.

how could that faggot survive in the USMC

>WE WUZ HUMANE N SHIET

Probably some pogue ass tactical dish-washer

Seriously this, hell out here in Illinois you just have to say you support the black community and hate guns to win.
Even our republican senator is fucking spewing this shit.

This guys is a nigger loving shithead how couldn't cut it as a police officer.

This faggot has a Germanic face.

The amount of white people who think they're black these days is insane, and it seems like every one of them supports BLM.

white guilt is a mental disorder

This guy is the ex-cop who used love beating nigs, but now he's pulling a god damn Shaun King.

this white guy also thinks he is black.

Agree with what you say, America is a strong example of how racial hatreds of the different ethnic groups there repeatedly flare up and undermine society.

Unfortunately Tim 'cuck' Stanley just means 'racist' in the "evil white males oppressing innocent minorities" way.

Soviet subversion during cold war.

he's not white

Haha I remember that. It kept livestreaming for a few minutes while the nigger ran. He said shit like
>ay yo I got some niggas phone
>I dunno think it's a 5! (iPhone 5)
>yeh he was back ova there!

It really is man, honestly I think these people are worse than most of BLM solely because they want their own race to die.
I mean christ I'm darker than pic related just from a farmer's tan.

There is no way he isn't at least 75% white.

This is why you don't make black half-breeds. They will always side with their black half.

>peace can only be achieved by loving your neighbor.

How bout no.

Fuck that ID run as a Democrat just because they're all corrupt pieces of shit and the kickbacks and bennies are apparently really great. I'd fucking testify for Shillary all day because I know she'd, well for one not kill me, but also probably get me a more cushy job.

Of all my smug reaction images, I choose to go with the classic smug Costanza.

Do you have to ask?

Well I place my odds on the opposite.

Stacey Dash doesn't

>ywn breed redpilled quadroon children with Stacey Dash to infiltrate Marxist movements and destroy them from within

He could play for Germany.

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

KEK
E
K

>Modern liberals genuinely believe this
Have they ever seen Africa?
Do they even know what happens in the fucking streets of American black cities?

>black people are more humane

Is this faggot serious? I mean really. Has he ever interacted with a nigger before?

>white liberals
>ever actually talking with black people and leaving their rich white liberal gated communities

Wew fucking lad

You can't be serious with this shit

I stand corrected.

Isn't this the retard that did something like two years on the Boston Police Department and then claimed he was so enlightened about the injustice in the system?

Shaun King
>Shaun King
Shaun King
>Shaun King

>Michael A. Wood Jr. @MichaelAWoodJr 15h15 hours ago
>zero (white guilt). My skin is pretty brown. Y'all keep saying white.
>y'all

seems like a troll to me

>legitimate lynchings and witch burnings are happening in Africa at this very moment
>humane
Please nuke every single liberal city.

shaun kang

Sarah McBride is more outraged by black people being shot than white people being shot.

This guy cries for everything

>media uses full name
>"OMG THE PRESS IS COMPARING HIM TO CONFEDERATE SYMPATHIZER JOHN WILKES BOOTH, ASSASSIN OF THE MAN WHO FREED BLACKS FROM SLAVERY"

They're going to complain one way or another, not that I give a shit about the media being raked over the coals.

Cuck Level : MAX

Stacey Dash identifies with conservativism because she's actually good looking and wanted.