DID I STUTTER?

DID I STUTTER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2SL83k3IFk
youtube.com/watch?v=WuJBjX89zk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stanley was out of line here

Stanley was the only likable character until Michael left.

There, I said it.

(You)

>IT'S CALLED HENTAI
>AND IT...
>IS ART

100% out of line.

Sorry man, it's true. I still like the show, but everyone is insufferable except Stanley, and then Michael leaves and Stanley becomes insufferable too.

Hate when this line comes up. I've stuttered bad all my life for as long as I can remember. It is life crippling. Always triggers me

I liked every character in this show desu

too bad that was cut. maybe they should have switched it to Dwight's character. it would have fit better.

Who was in the wrong here?

I don't think other people were insufferable, but in terms of work ethic, Stanley was among the best. Probably WAS the best. The scene you posted was great. Ryan deserved that and more.

stanley 100%

no matter what a joke your boss is you cant be openly insubordiante to his face

stanely

And he was lazy. You at least need to be nice if you are bad at your job.

Maybe insufferable is too strong a word. But still.

he has high sales records actually, I believe the highest from what Andy said

he was sitll in the wrong though

Go see a shrink

Here's another (You)
>In terms of work ethic, Stanley was among the best
I really hope for your sake that this is bait

While stanley was technically out of line, michael was a horrible boss. Perhaps him getting fired then suing would have finally brought down the reighn of "prison mike" conference meetings.

>I really hope for your sake that this is bait
Sleeping and running out the clock is perfectly legit in an office setting. He wasn't going on asinine pranks and missions off and on company property like other people.

Sleeping on company time is not acceptable but the reason he got away with it wasn't some devious plan, it was his inept manager.

Kind of, but at the same time Michael is such a ridiculously inept boss. And remember the episode where they were all getting fired and Stanley was thrilled because he was going to take the severance package and retire? Maybe he actually wants Michael to get rid of him.

That scene was fucking hilarious

>only blacks may interact with blacks

C'MON STANLEY

I get it, but I think the scene was more like "Black men are intimidating to white men." Especially wieners like Ryan.

Which still has a pretty racial slant. Oh well.

There was a deleted scene from The Office where they caught Stanley watching hentai. It was really weird.

"It's called hentai. And it's art"

youtube.com/watch?v=H2SL83k3IFk

I think the scene was more like "whites get uncomfortable around groups of blacks because they don't want to say the wrong thing". It's definitely a race joke.

Inept? The office is shown to consistently do great in sales and despite all the sitcom scenarios they always got the job done. I'm not saying the office is full of virtuous hard working people but wringing your employees dry for productivity has diminishing returns, especially when you're already meeting your numbers.

The Office is the king of moments that are absolutely fucking hilarious the first time you watch it but don't even elicit a small chuckle the second time

youtube.com/watch?v=WuJBjX89zk4

There was some deleted scene that got posted a while back that I can't find anymore. It basically showed that Michael was extremely self aware and knew he could fire every single person for being a terrible worker but he didn't because they were his family and no other boss would put up with their shit. It was beautiful. Help.

Dwight had the highest, Stanley was in second or third, Phyllis a little behind. I like to think Jim was the second with more sales since he gets promoted a lot but he seems lazy

>Michael is such a ridiculously inept boss

Scranton branch was the most profitable branch in the company and when Michael left it went so downhill he literally used its failing sales as leverage to get his job bag.

> it went so downhill he literally used its failing sales as leverage to get his job bag.
That's because Michael made impossible promises to their biggest accounts. If he hadn't accepted the buyout he wouldn't have been able to sustain his business.