What is beauty?

What is beauty?

Blone hair and blue/green eyes

Anime

That isn't even close to answering my question. All you did was give a subjective opinion. I thought swedes were supposed to be smarter.

That is beauty, might aswell just say Nordic/Germanic facial features

That woman looks like a fucking frog.

Wrong

REMOV

a miserable pile of secrets

No

rude

Subjective. But mostly the right proportions and symmetrical.

TayTay is beauty, blonde and blue/green eyes isn't beauty.

Brown nigger eyes and brown nigger hair isn't beauty either

There are no objective answer, unless you simply want a definition. Beauty is the is the state or quality that pleases the aesthetic senses.

Indeed, but there could be a beauty with those features.

Because you say so?

Pic related. Lighter, feminine traits for women and darker, masculine traits for men.
Vast majority of people would agree with me.

congoloids have narrow feminine jaws

This isn't masculine?

social conditioning

A subjective concept.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Scientifically this.

what is love?

I don't get it. It's like you guys see light features and go "yeah this woman is beautiful" but take a closer look at her. Her face looks like a moon. Her face is weird, dude.

And her upper lip looks deformed.

But the guy is serious, that's the face of scientific beauty.
She's not the prettiest, but she has all the features of what makes someone beautiful.

You can't argue with science m8. I personally prefer dark hair and blue or green eyes, though dark eyes are fine too.

beauty is subjective thus that image cannot be scientific at all.

"""scientific beauty""""

something that disappears around age 9

Do not bully science.

If you ask people what they think is beauty you can figure out what people find attractive.
There are certain common things people think is attractive, combine them and you get that face basically.

It's an average of what people think is beautiful, so it's not the most beautiful. She looks pretty average because of it. But she does show the things most people think is beauty.

Beauty is a construct of the mind. Parts social trends, part biological response.

People a thousand years ago wouldn't have liked today's beauty standards.

A few things though, like symmetry and properly placed futures have always been considered beautiful.

Fact is that beauty is highly subjective. What you find beautiful I might not.

>what has science done?!

AIVD, dit is hem

>beauty is subjective
not really. there are things that make you (or at least absolute majority of people) sexually attracted to someone like certain body proportions or facial features. the same with so-called beauty. blonde blue-eyed women are undoubtedly the most beautiful and sexually attractive

but beauty is a social construct as another user pointed. it maybe beautiful here but not in somewhere else or in a different society, thus it is subjective making it non-scientific.

Dat is de Bart die de grens over ging? Begrepen, we zullen hem terug sturen.

I see equally pretty girls (maybe not by their methods) in the streets all the time. I don't believe that their method is complicated enough to catch what humans deem the most beautiful, especially because beauty varys with subjectivity.

>ywn pinch her cheek

she is extremely attractive in fact. people who don't want to admit it are just lying to themselves

She's not ugly but there's nothing special about her. She has horse teeth, moon face and a weird upper lip

my waifu

i didnt say shes not attractive, but its not scientific at all to say shes the most attractive or whatever. and there are equally very attractive girls that doesnt look like her, doesnt have blonde hair/blue eyes combo etc.

there are very attractive black women too which dont look like her at all.

The subjectiveness makes the "prettiest woman" not really pretty.
She just has all the parts that is objectively pretty.

Here eyes take a certain percentage of the face and they are the right distance apart
Her nose is the right size, on the right location, etc.
It's all percentage/ratio based, I believe they could use the Golden Ratio for it.

She's a good 8/10. Wouldn't mind having her as a partner.

But I know enough girls that are way prettier.

then beautiful woman becomes someone who is pretty symmetric and proportional overall, thus its not about her eyes, hair etc. that makes her beautiful but more like the proportions of her facial structure, which is a completely different thing than claiming her to be the "scientifically" most beautiful woman.

This is how objective beauty looks like

>but its not scientific at all to say shes the most attractive or whatever.

Scientific as in she probably has a very symmetrically face, which is what it takes for someone to be beautiful to the human brain. Not all models are like this of course and sometimes you just need the right body type and to stand out from the crowd by being as ayylmao as possible.

objectively pretty

She's a very handsome woman.

Beauty is what you see in the mirror, my friend.

i ll admit what i see in mirror started to be pretty fucking handsome lately.

You don't understand the fact. The color of her eyes and skin aren't the beauty. The aesthetic skull of her is ,she has Egyptian roots and these guys has one of the "perfect skulls of the world" in other worlds sientific rascism claim they're the most beauty people of the earth, just as:
>The Georgians
>The Aryans
>The Egyptians
>The Indians

It is indeed the bone structure and proportions.
The rest is pure subjective.
The reason why they call her the scientifically most beautiful women is because she has the right proportions and bone structure. Not because she happens to be white, blonde and blue eyes.

>she has Egyptian roots

What?

alright then, maybe i took word "shes scientifically the most beautiful woman" a bit too serious.

Her origin is from Egypt.

Mutti is beautiful

Now how on earth do you know this? She's some random slag from a British fish and chips shop.

I for one think this is beautiful.

Do you guys like women with strong jaws?

Sometimes but that's 2muchjaw.

personally yes.

Prime Denise was pretty aesthetic

the real question is, can slags be beautiful?

they have disgustng swine noses

From my perspective, anyway

Who is number 3 from right on the third row down?

I only recognise Hermione Corfield, as well as the potato in the middle.

your mum

Almost as big as hitler's

You want to fight, is that it? If we're going to fight, then we're going to fight to the death and your chances to survive are zero. I start by biting off a part of your cheek, you scream and wander away in horror and horror. One moment there's a little pink spot on your cheek, just underneath your eye. In the next moment the blood flows out of it. A red stream flows down your face - like tears. But your real trouble comes when I start pulling your hair. When I get hold of your hair, it's not like a fool in a normal fight; this is more like being caught in a mill or machine at a factory - it's brutal. I'm pulling and every muscle in your neck is in tension and you scream like an animal as you close your eyes and try to pull away with all your power. But I pull you closer and closer by your hair - it's unstoppable as if it were gravity. As you are within reach, I grab your chin and mouth with my other hand and break the lower part of your face. You scream and one can hear how the jawis crushed - your teeth pops out of your mouth like popcorn. In the next moment you will be completely silent, besides some gurglely sounds. Your whole body feels cold, then hot, and then you feel it all. The blood flows out of you like you were a fire hydrant, half your face is broken, your eyes are open and standing out. I finally let go of your hair and brushes some of your hair off my fingers - the battle is over. You are finally silenced - forever.

This is the ideal female face and body. You may not like it, but this is what peak femininity looks like.

Are you sure about that, Hans?

Girls with no makeup that are still very pretty.

>people get old

Fucking Sherlock Holmes has graced us with his presence.

That girl clearly has make-up on

Just on her lips at that point, it's from a makeup video.

She clearly is wearing blush

Lips, and some mascara

How do you see mascara on that pic? I can't see it for shit, but maybe. Anyway I went to school with that girl and I've seen her without makeup a few times, I was really impressed. Maybe I should've picked a better example. But my point is that girls that are still pretty without makeup is the ideal imo.

radically apolitical tits are beauty

>I went to school with that girl
Why do people do this?

She has now destroyed herself tho, she is doing something crazy with her eyebrows and she is tanning or uses that cream or whatever, and she dresses really tacky. Fuck that.

Thick eyebrows are currently in and I like them, but only if they look somewhat natural.

Would still do her. Hard.

But they are supposed to have a natural look tho, aren't they?

Me too, used to have a crush on her and the opportunity would not be spoiled no matter how she dresses or does her eyebrows nowadays.

Some can

nigger features aren't nice