BLM GUNMAN KILLED BY ROBOT

This is it boys. We have now begun all-out mech warfare against BLM.

"It ended when a Dallas police bomb squad robot killed a gunman after negotiations failed."

cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/knCgfHwYJEY
youtu.be/Yk5Hs_hNFmM
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This movie was a documentary of the future. But instead of white families, just replace it with a bunch of Jewish homisexual old men.

>it's only a matter of time before we have anti-nigger gundams

>mfw the future is now

WHITE RANGER

TIGER POWER

slippery slope

w e w
e
w

thought it was an actual r9k brohbot

LOL its a false flag there was no robot there was no death

THERE WAS ALMOST A THIRD ONE

We just need to equip them with grenade launchers or guns like the Israelis do, hope the robot wasn't harmed.

If he was RIP and hope we can rebuild him.

We won't forget his sacrifice.

;_;7

What are they going to do, start killing robots now? Robots are definitely racist as fuck

The new police Robots are able to kill ten innocent unarmed black teens an hour. Automation was inevitable

WHERE IS TREIZE, MOBILE SUITS WHEN

>REEEEEEEEEEEE SUSPECT LIE ON THE GROUND NOW FUCKING CHAD

RC-XD ready for deployment.

It's 2016. Every major American city's police force will have Bomb Robots and Taser Drones.

I said it in 2010 and everyone laughed at me.

>XD
Fuck off.

BASED ROBOT OF NIGGER REMOVAL

Anybody got picture of based bot?

DEM ROW-BWATZ IS RAYCISS

Really makes you think

Can anyone else think of a case where cops killed a suspect with a bomb?

Did anyone else think that cops had bombs and other suck military-like weaponry lying around "just in case"?

W-what?? I'm at work and missed everything, somebody fill me in

WHITE LIVES MATTER

#NOTALLCHRISTIANS

So a robot's first intended kill was a nigger?

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

youtu.be/knCgfHwYJEY

SPECIAL DELIVERY
#RussianStrategy #ScorchedEarth #ChatBotsOP
The whole board is astroturfed
These are the real threads

CFG
Leak thread
Happenings Summary
Trump General

Literally robocop

>post yfw the robots are becoming sentient and have taken our side

>mfw I've had a closet dream of building an armored exoskeleton to patrol nig cities with
>mfw it may actually be something police want to buy
>mfw I only have one smug pepe on this phone

full song
youtu.be/Yk5Hs_hNFmM

RIP Robot, you were too good for this world.

Do your part! petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

So the future of race war is robots.
We can kill masses of niggers with bomb bots made from RC cars and roombas.

>america talking shit while niggers loot and destroys entire sections of big cities
>niggers shooting cops and civilians every single day
>isn't even a white country anymore percentagewise
>even their whites are killing other whites in droves in the shool shooting of the month
>lead by a black president like most african countries
>will be lead by a woman next term like germany
>average american sallary will land on 3 dollars a month once china overtakes them economically and forces them to pay debt

Looking on from my villa in my white suburb next to the forest. When are you going to step up and take control of your country america? Is there any white americans left who could answer this?..

THEY FINALLY HAVE TASTED BLOOD

Are we cyberpunk yet?

My state is 95% white. You euros forget that our country is the size of your continent.

They do. It's an established fact. Their yearly budget is more than they could ever reasonably spend in a year, but if they don't use it all up it will be reduced next year. Naturally, they want to keep the extra money in case there's an emergency in future that will require it, so they splurge on fancy shit they don't need. Then they have all this equipment lying around, so they start itching for a chance to test it out.
Something similar happens with local councils here, only they just spend all the surplus on roadworks. Roads go all year without repair, then suddenly they're being dug up all over town.

ANIME JA NAI
ANIME JA NAI
NIGGERS ARE GONNA DIE

They should have strapped a sword or a knife to the bot arm and done pic related.

This was the bomb used

ROBOT LIVES MATTER!

It's a score streak on black ops 2, dumb nigger.

Very nice.
Order more of these robots for immediate deployment.

Somewhere, there is a chimpout happening...

Even if you do the math shooting deaths per capita is still far higher in the US, along with every other crime.

Though id save you the trouble euro friends. I mean can we just have a bot that spams this every time someone mentions the size of the US.

Srs question:

/Has an American police department ever /intentionally/ used a /////bomb///// to kill anyone, for any reason, before?

I don't care about the gunman, it's just some "next-level" shit that I don't recall even /hearing/ about, before. This bomb used to neutralize the threat is something new to me.

Also, cops are supposed to protect both human life, and private property, in that order. Whereas bullets can deprive people of their lives, unless you're in full-on urban warfare like this situation, they don't cause significant property damage, relative to a bomb anyway. a bomb is really an item of last resort, for a police department, is my point, since its use defeats the whole purpose of what a police department is officially supposed to do.

Notice that I expressly asked about bombs being used by the police to /kill/, that's what's brand new to me. I am no expert, but I can conceive of a situation where a bomb squad might use some bomb of their own to snuff out or safely explode a bad-guy bomb.

It's not "just-in-case" All sorts of federal agencies have armed-up with military surplus from the Afghanistan & Iraq wars. The Department of education now famously has a SWAT team.

Danm.

Yeah the MOVE organization raid in Philadelphia, there's an entire documentary about it.

Let the Fire Burn.