Literally throws himself at the opponent

>Literally throws himself at the opponent
>Doesn't even go for the ball
>Flops to the floor like a fish
>Retards think this is a penalty
If you're one of these people then do the world a favour and neck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IvuKgFn6VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but literally no one thinks this is actually a penalty.
just like the ander herrera situation.

Era

>hand holding
Definitely penalty.

The only people saying it was a penalty are trolls. Just ignore them.

This is Lovren being a fucking idiot and actually allowing Calvert-Lewin to grab the opportunity to dive.

The ball's bouncing away from him for fuck's sake.

>league implements 1 game ban for first offense, 2 for 2nd, etc
There I fixed sockers flopping problem. Why the fuck don't your leagues do it?

I hate Liverpool, but penalties like this are a joke. It's a fucking contact sport

FUE

PENAL

>drawing with Neverton
lol

lol mad liverslip customer

>but literally no one thinks this is actually a penalty.
Carragher does.

He flopped but he made contact. Why would a professional football player be retarded enough to touch someone's back in the penalty box? He went in there looking for contact and the idiot gave it to him

not a pen, but lolvren puts his hand on the striker's back and does like a shoving motion

>that profile pic
top lel

this is the correct summation. from the ref's pov it looked like a pen, even if it was bullshit.

It looks like a stonewall pen from the referee's angle to be fair.

That decision is so bad the ref should give himself a red card.

We do have retrospective bans for diving now but even then it's still not an easy thing to say it's a dive, they come together and there is a push in the back by Lovren, it might not be a foul but that doesn't mean it's a dive, he just got outmuscled.

>but he made contact
It's a contact sport, mate.

Not in the penalty box faggot, otherwise you wouldn't be whining

>Liverpool fans think this is the reason they dropped points

The rules don't change depending on the area, you fucking retard.

clearly they do

A S H E T I C
S N O W

No, they don't. Stop talking about things you clearly don't understand, you dumb yank.

>this would never be called in england
remember this?

>penalty box

Most English refs are shit.

>"premier" league

casuals still watching this shitshow? kek

Seething

There was a clear push

To the nearest thousand, how many death threats will Calvert-Lewin and his family receive over the next 7 days?

He's done this before:
youtube.com/watch?v=9IvuKgFn6VM

Wikipedia trolls already had a go:
>Known for his incredible diving skills, Barcelona has already shown interest.

>He thinks that's a push
How soft do they make them where you're from?

It's been like this for over 2 decades you stupid fuck. Maybe your country's failure to understand this is why you're so fucking shit at the game

shit defending regardless

it's good play by the kid, bought his team a penulty. we should have been out of sight within 20 minutes, no excuses today

not enough

Yeah a strongly worded letter will surely make him repent

>There was a clear push

>A yank calling anyone else shit at football
Needed a good laugh.

Anyway, if you stop being a retard and brush up on the rules of the game, you'll find that Lovren did nothing illegal in the box. It was just poor officiating by an incompetent ref who got conned by a cute dive.

bad call from the ref, even worse from Lovren, he didn't need to make physical contact

Has anyone else noticed that it tends to be the 'good, honest English lads' that are the biggest divers in the PL?

you're not allowed to shove someone in the back, which is what it looked like because he extended his arm and placed a hand on the striker's back.

Learned it from the JFs

If the situations were reversed you faggots would be raging that he wasn't sent off for denying a goal scoring opportunity.

Clear fucking penalty end of.

>Clear fucking penalty end of.

>Player literally pushes an attacker over in the box 1v1
>"But m-muh possession" "We were robbed"

Even if the attacker flops over all dramatic like it's a foul. Don't use it to avoid the fact the entire team and management threw away the game.

How is this even a discussion?

ALWAYS THE VICTIM

>Player literally pushes an attacker over in the box 1v1
But he doesn't, you fucking retard. Calvert-Lewin launched himself into Lovren. He's the one who made contact, not Lovren, and he's the one who deliberately went down. He was looking for that penalty long before he even got the ball.

And yet Lovren was running up behind him, hands out in a 'shoving' motion like a fucking mong.

Wow it's almost like it was just shitty defending rather than a dive.

>shoving motion
A player flung himself at him, you muppet. What the fuck is he supposed to do? Dodge him? And yes, it was a dive, Ray fucking Charles could see that.

The ref is right, its a clear penalty.

>Body check someone
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

Why the fuck did he make contact with him? Why was he fighting for a lost ball? Deserved it you mong.

>What the fuck is he supposed to do? Dodge Him?
Or I dunno, maybe put his arms literally anywhere else but in that position? Maybe for example behind his back?

Holy fuck you are stupid.

jesus christ, what a pathetic fucking "sport"

>Player literally, clearly, physically launches himself at Lovren's body
>HURRRR WHY DID HE MAKE CONTACT??
You're a fucking tool, mate.

>Putting your arms behind your back when you're vying for the ball
You're just a plain retard.

The reverse angle literally shows him getting pushed you retard

You're acting as if Dejan Lovren isn't a professional footballer who doesn't train day in day out with Liverpool FC on how to defend, part of which training I'm assuming involves 'How not to give away a penalty', where he is taught lessons such as 'Don't shove a player over in the box'.

It literally doesn't. How fucking blind are you? Fucking stupid prick.

I'm surrounded by dickheads, aren't I? LEWIN crashed into HIM. It's right there in slow-mo replay for all to see.

>Being close enough to an opposing player in the box that he can force contact in a way that could draw a penalty when there's no ball to play for

What a fucking mug

It's like you refuse to acknowledge there's a second angle in the very webm you posted. Are you that deluded or just retarded?

Even worse; He's scouse

you could say...
he slipped

>It's right there in slow-mo replay for all to see.
Watch the actual full speed replay and it's so fucking clear it's a shove.

>No ball to play for
The fuck are you on? What retard on Earth would ever advocate a defender allowing an opposing player to take possession of the ball in his box? You clearly know fuck all about football.

No, I acknowledge it, I just have a working set of eyes and can see Lewin taking his feet off the ground in the opposite direction of the ball. Don't know why you can't. You're a yank, so I don't expect a smart answer.

96 (NOVENTA Y SEIS)

povertyball is such a joke

It's a clear as fuck dive but Lovren is a fucking moron for giving an english ref a decision to make. They should know by now how godawful english refs are.

>Take possession

The ball was fucking gone. It might as well have been in the fucking ballbag for the threat it posed. Can tell you never played football in your life you fat windowless bindipping Scouse cunt

wait...his team had the lead...why not just let the little shit throw himself at the ground?

Watched it, still not a shove. Lewin jumped into him and used the momentum to fall to the ground.

>you fat windowless bindipping Scouse cunt
Wew, you're salty as fuck m8.

And no, the ball clearly wasn't gone. You can see it in the replay that it was still miles from the line.

>ITT

Carra with the bants.

Reminder Skrtel should have been sent off for elbowing Ba in the head after The Slip (TM)

>He's scouse
>He's
>He
Thank you for acknowledging that I'm a God compared to you.

Sick of the most disgusting fans in England having once again no shame. Never your fault eh

God, RAWK is shit. Any controversy surrounding a player and the thread about said player gets locked.

I'm sure there's lots of Rugby threads on here, but here we are discussing Football

I'm sick of sharing a board with mongs like you.

>Scouser wishes he could Heysel anyone who says mean things about his merry band of murderers

Your mum wishes she Heysel'd you out of her womb.

lol

Its funny because it happened to Slipperpool but if it happened to my team I would be apoplectic