IN your opinion...

IN your opinion, who would you say is the best crossover documentary and narrative fiction filmmaker living today that was born in Germany?

>Do not post spicy paintable memes in this thread. this is not a paintposting thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7edsEUQB-J8?t=4219
youtu.be/EqehJCUaPuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol got u good u frigging dip is to a paintposting thread.

We get it. You convert your autism into paintings. Now, kindly stop fucking posting and fuck off somewhere else.

Has there even been a more pathetic 'look at me guys' thread than this?

Cool thread mang

multitasking is hard and painting is gay.

>You convert your autism into paintings
I like to think I'm filtering our collective autism through my autism and histrionic disorder.
>Has there even been a more pathetic 'look at me guys' thread than this?
I mean, probably.

I bet!

idk why i started this thread.

You missed out on earlier, when this horrific faggot kept posting two to three year old clips of Refn or Ryan gosling in a thread full of nudity.

Look trippy, I like you're art. Keep working on it, but for the love of god lose the tripcode. No one wants to remember a tripfag! But anons will remember you if your shit is funny and you don't get all ego trip about it. Best of luck, hopalong now.

>when this horrific faggot kept posting two to three year old clips of Refn or Ryan gosling in a thread full of nudity.
tfw it was probably me.

>Keep working on it, but for the love of god lose the tripcode. No one wants to remember a tripfag!
pfft
>implying I'm not a masochist that likes eating shit
Also I'm a staunch believer in art from adversity. I paint other people's memes and spam them in the trash pit of the internet where everyone calls me a fag. thats the goof!

look trying to paint 4 pictures at once and bing drunk and stoned and shitposting on a mongolian bobsledding forum isnt easy. Its a hard job but literally nobody has to do it I'm here unsolicited.

youtu.be/7edsEUQB-J8?t=4219

>I was referred to a penguin expert who had studied them for almost 20 years. I was told he was a taciturn man who in his solitude was not into conversation with humans anymore. But Dr. Ainley gave his best effort.
>Gives completely reasonable answer.

>Herzog VO: I tried to keep the conversation going with the awkward bird man the best I could.
>Herzog to Dr Ainley: I heard there are gay penguins.

is being a cringey tryhard faggot less cringey if you realize you're doing it?

Not a particular director, but I thought that this was an interesting product of what I think you're talking about OP. It was certainly informative like a documentary might be, but it's a critique and ultimately fiction. I think it has an important message, but I understand people not liking it or being confused by it.

timecode? sounds funny.

whole sequence starts at pic related

had a brain wave: paint in subtle longitudinal lines in the painting because when you get down to brass tax, aren't we we all just disoriented or deranged penguins heading 5000 miles into the interior of the vast continent toward certain death?

this is a really gay thread when the OP just does this kind of shit when you have people actually trying to engage with you like

word its added to the list of 2016 shit I gotta watch. just saw tickled a few days ago and its not necessarily genre bending but its a pretty great doc from last year.
was just reading about it kind of on a feedback delay what with being covered in paint and trying to paint 4 different paintings with quick drying acrylic paints.

>

making this thread was a mistake.

the internet was a mistake.

can i buy this from you?

these are for looks. not for keeps.

also I think I'm finna do the big ol mountain scape shot too and I gotta shoot an episode goofing on it and then itll be up for grabs probably.

plus you can make it yourself easy enough. Just spastically paint everything blue while shitposting.

youtu.be/EqehJCUaPuA