SWEDES WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO

SWEDES WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk

Those were German and Scottish mercenaries
We dindu nuffin

sw*des are truly subhuman, dear god

>This method of torture was administered by other international troops, mercenaries, and marauders, and especially by civilians following the Swedish baggage train,

what other fucked up torture methods were used in that war

Yes, but most of the "Swedish" army at that time was mercenaries from Scotland and Germany. The mercenary army was the main fighting force while the actual Swedish army was sent to occupied areas.
We truly dindu nuffin

I wonder how many oppressed finns were tortured by sw*des.

Not enough, probably.

>and especially by civilians following the Swedish baggage train

i highlighted the important part for you Sven, you literally went on a robbing and killing holiday, roma tier behaviour

Well, you got me there.
Sounds pretty comfy desu. You bring your whole family with you, follow the soldiers and loot the towns, stay there for a few years then head home.

Swedish """""empire""""" was a evil bloodthirsty regime that enriched the asshole kings while peasants were bled dry. Anyone feeling pride in it is delusional and prolly Sabaton fan. Fuck them.

>blaming jock peasants for your monomania
that's a new low m8

Swedes are white devils

t. our greatest ally

Why are whites so delusional? Everyone else knows and recognises that what we did to conquered peoples were brutal things in brutal times. Mongols, Iberians, Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Zulus, Turks are aware of this and accept it as part or our imperial past. It's whites who always come up with excuses like "b-but that was foreign mercenaries" or "b-but we gave you modern medicine" or "b-but we started the industrial revolution and built railroads".

Jesus man every time it suits you its "muh Gustavian infantry"

Now you cop out?

France won the Thirty Years war

Excuse me, but Swedes are proud members of the BLACK race.

It's true though.

>"O-our army was mercenaries"
Who paid for your mercenaries Sweden?
>Oh that was Great Britain
So basically you did fuck all?
>N-no we wuz the Lion of the North rawr

true story

I'm not one of those we-wuzzers though. I'm descended from peasants and Sami anyways.
Also it was France who funded the war.

viKANGS worked for Byzantium and blinded people they captured with acid
swedes were literally sandnigger tier back in the day

>implying there are real peasants in Sweden

Also you should start selling Reindeer jerky on ebay my man

>implying there are real peasants in Sweden

What did he mean by this.

Americans appropriatad that technique and called it "beer".

>first they complain about us being too soft, then they complain about us being too hard

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!?

swedes ae fuckng based but forcing poeple to drink shit water is literally subhuman tier

What the fuck happened to Bohemia man? Literally expelled non catholics? wtf man

APOLOGIZE